Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Considering Lb Surgery. Help.

It's funny MIS73 has 1590 post & you have 80. I've followed her for months and she ALWAYS tells everyone "do your research". So get your facts straight!!!

Yeah! I'm blocked by Bravo. I guess I'm a troll now...

Obviously Bravo has something to hide because no info has been filled out. If you have had a band placed, please tell us your story so we can understand your hatred toward it. So in other words put up or shut up dude. If you had a bad experience then we can all understand, but don't make is sound like the band is a horrible thing for everyone. The band has been a savior for many and that shouldn't be discounted, while yes some have had horrible times. We are all adults here and it is up to us what we do with our bodies. If we choose the band that is our choice. For those who want to know more about the band tell your story rather than saying crap and not backing it up. We all tell our stories so put up or shut.

Thanks for everyone's advice. It's truly a personal decison and I guess I'll have to decide what's right for me!

I'd be happy to but not going to clutter this OPs thread asking for help. Bottom line is I shared an option of doing research, that offends some here unfortunately, yet we can post threads about Banding In The News, lol. No sour grapes whatsoever, on the contrary sharing facts and encouraging folks to do their research prior banding is "again" as stated before, perfectly within the forum boundaries here. :)

Honestly I did not see your original post but based on the quote Mis73 took from your post you provided basically a very negative opinion with no facts to back it up and automatically planted a seed of doubt. I can only assume you either failed with the band or the band failed you but either way its left you with a sour taste and you only have one motive being on this site and that is to spread fear and fallacy about the band....

Quote:

"In this case fear is a great precaution for you, consider other procedures, the band is the worst and you will regret it over time due to it's failures, do your own research and don't believe the hype from this or any other banding forum."

Nope, never considered the band, had enough intel to know better, more importantly, the OPs thread asked for advice, it was given, period! Carry on and stay on topic. B)

Then you basically are a troll and have nothing good to offer anyone here. Do you enjoy spending your time on forums for things you have no interest in with the attempt of spreading fear to new people? There is no doubt there are people who have had various issues whether self inflicted failure or legit issues with the band but there is also a lot of success stories. I think with research you would find that true for all forms of WLS...

I highly doubt you blocked anyone because that is why you here. To argue and start trouble. You certainly have no interest in the band so you say so the first part must be fact.....

Fact is many have success with the band, many also have failures, there is hope with other better procedures out there but it's your decision and continue researching.

Best wishes in your decision, don't stop asking questions... B)

See now this is a response I find reasonable....

eating lunch and reading this........love my trollster friends...

That's what I was wondering?

How come I can still see Sgt.Major Bravogolfblowhard?

How come I can still see Sgt.Major Bravogolfblowhard?

if they blocked you, you cant view the gibberish

if you can view it, you can see it

can you see it?

if so, you must be a troll also-----gonna run u over :)

Why can't he understand that telling people to do research is not a problem, but calling MIS73 a troll. That's a problem.