Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Has Lost Over 100 Pounds?!?!

I am fairly new to the site, I was banded 5/14/2008 and I have lost 220 lbs 10 more to go and feel great yes it is possible with determination. I have never had a gain nor do I intend to the band is a tool it is not a cure all and if you have the mind set that you want to lose and keep it off and be healthy you will get there..good luck to everyone in achieving your weight loss goals.

I was banded on June 10th 2010, I have lost 104 lbs!! My best advice to any who feel like their band isn't working or your not losing fast enough...don't give up. I took me almost 2 yrs. The weight comes off slowly, but it's a much healthier way to lose. I would do it again in a second!

Hello everyone I haven't been able to find anyone that is at my weight that are having the lapband done if you have any information please let me know. I am 5ft 4in my starting weight 207.5 now after the 2 week shake diet I am 195 and I have the surgery tommorow. I am just worried that I am not going to loose any weight so if you can relate to my situation please let me know any info will help...thank you

Hello everyone I haven't been able to find anyone that is at my weight that are having the lapband done if you have any information please let me know. I am 5ft 4in my starting weight 207.5 now after the 2 week shake diet I am 195 and I have the surgery tommorow. I am just worried that I am not going to loose any weight so if you can relate to my situation please let me know any info will help...thank you

I was told I could easily lose 60 pounds and I did. To lose more would take work and I must say i had to work at it. it was not easy but with determination and my wonderful doc I lost 130 lbs and kept it off! I'm 4 years out.

I have lost 176 lbs. 34 more to go..... :)

I have lost 176 lbs. 34 more to go..... :)

Great job, not long to go now till goal.. keep up the good work !

147 and still moving!

Just starting, having dr consult on 4/25/12, I hope to lose 110lb. Great site, makes me very hopeful!

Great job, not long to go now till goal.. keep up the good work !

Thanks Cazzy.... You are my inspiration...can't wait to hear about your body lift... I am thinking about getting my arms and tummy done. And the girls will also be lifted.

Thanks Cazzy.... You are my inspiration...can't wait to hear about your body lift... I am thinking about getting my arms and tummy done. And the girls will also be lifted.

Yea my girls will probably get done later in the year along with my legs maybe .. will see after all the scaffolding is gone and my tummy is flatter :)

Steph - you may just lose at a slower rate. I am down 110 lbs and weigh 151 and now i have to work hard at it but the band has made it easier. I am a text book case. Good luck and keep in touch!

K

I proudly have..I began my whole endevour at 285 and am now at 171 and feel wonderful and happy and healthy!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: in 2 days it will be 3yrs, I have worked very hard for this, and had a slight set back in october as I had knee surgery BUT I am back on my way to my goal of 150... take care all .. and bless :wub:

I have lost 53 lbs so more than half way there. I am only 4 months out and by my year anniversary I hope for 100 lbs. I can't wait to reach that goal and feel so much better!