Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who Has Lost Over 100 Pounds?!?!

Not yet, but after 10.5 months I have lost 96 pounds. I should be at 100 lbs. lost within the next 2-3 weeks. Yippe! I always wanted to do it within my first year (November 3rd) and I am almost there.

As of today I am at 100 lbs lost - took 15 months; dropped frm a 22 to a loose 12; from a 44f to a 36dd; and my feet even shrunk

It does encourage me so much to see all the people who have lost 100 lbs or more.....Congrats to you all and how much your journey has encouraged all those coming behind you!!!!

Question....I started my weight loss journey 4 years ago - my first appt for lap band surgery. However I just got banded on Sept 13, 2011 - yes, 4 years later. I started out at 302, on day of surgery I weighed 252 and now I weigh 237. So do I count my weight loss from my original or day of surgery? To me, it is from the start cause it sure has been a work. I am SO HAPPY with the lap band decision i made to finish my journey. Still I have 100 more to go for my goal weight.

1 more pound to go for me!!:D

As of this morning, I have lost 100 pounds! Woo hoo!!!

I finally fit into this category, yay! I have lost 102lbs!! 12lbs left till my goal!

I am officially a member of the 100# losers club as of today - as of 10 minutes ago! HOLY MOLY!

-101lbs! WOOHOO! Damn it feels good to be a Loser!!:D

Dear All

I had my band a year ago July in Belgium and made my target 101 pounds to lose. By the end of the year I had lost 107.5 and 90.5 inches.

I am now bouncing around at approx 9st 10lbs give or take 2 lbs so very pleased. In total I have lost 117lbs and 93.75 inches.

Can't quite believe that I have lost it but never doubted that the band was the right tool for me.

Have fun and stay focused.

Claire

Ok so I've been a lurker for the past few months. I got a lot of info on the band from this site during my fairly short decision/waiting period. (when I decide to do something I don't like to wait long to do it). So long story short I was banded on July 29th of this year. My weight before pre op diet was 520 (something I didnt know because my height hid it well and I stayed away from scales from fear of knowing) Sooooo

Today a few days short of 3 months from banding I hit 419. 101 pounds in just around 3 1/2 months including pre op diet.

I never thought it would work this good, and I know it will slow down as I reach my goal but Im very happy and I thank you all for your support and guidance.

Ok so I've been a lurker for the past few months. I got a lot of info on the band from this site during my fairly short decision/waiting period. (when I decide to do something I don't like to wait long to do it). So long story short I was banded on July 29th of this year. My weight before pre op diet was 520 (something I didnt know because my height hid it well and I stayed away from scales from fear of knowing) Sooooo

Today a few days short of 3 months from banding I hit 419. 101 pounds in just around 3 1/2 months including pre op diet.

I never thought it would work this good, and I know it will slow down as I reach my goal but Im very happy and I thank you all for your support and guidance.

Congratulations that's brilliant - are you keeping track of your loss with photos? Be wonderful to see you befores, during and ultimately your after ... take care and enjoy the journey!

Cx

104lb and loving life!

New clothes, new confidence, bounds of energy and a lifelong commitment to me!

Went to the Dr yesterday and down 109 pounds! Yay! It did take over a year, but I am not in any race I am just excited and I will keep on going!

Well, its true! The day finally came!!!

I HAVE LOST 100LBS!!

I have been over the moon for the past few days since that magic number came on the scale!!

I have worked so hard towards this first huge hurdle, and now, I feel like I can do anything!!!

When i went for the consultation Late Oct 2010, I weighed 319.8lbs.

Today I weigh 219.1lbs, and couldn't be happier!

3 more days, it is my 1 year post op picture day, and i will update my album with my new pic!

Its feels so amazing, and I am soooo thankful for all the support and love i have from all my friends and family :)

Thanks to all of you for sharing in my big accomplishment!

My next goal is to be under 200lbs, that will put me out of the high risk category for pregnancy!!

Look out hubby, here we go!!! hahaha

Well, its true! The day finally came!!!

I HAVE LOST 100LBS!!

I have been over the moon for the past few days since that magic number came on the scale!!

I have worked so hard towards this first huge hurdle, and now, I feel like I can do anything!!!

When i went for the consultation Late Oct 2010, I weighed 319.8lbs.

Today I weigh 219.1lbs, and couldn't be happier!

3 more days, it is my 1 year post op picture day, and i will update my album with my new pic!

Its feels so amazing, and I am soooo thankful for all the support and love i have from all my friends and family :)

Thanks to all of you for sharing in my big accomplishment!

My next goal is to be under 200lbs, that will put me out of the high risk category for pregnancy!!

Look out hubby, here we go!!! hahaha