Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Hello ladies

glad to see more people joining us. When ever your ready just post! Ok I'm sorry I get lazy or is it busy on the weekends and fail to add my day. Sorry I will try to get better and if I don't please yell at me! Ok here is Tuesday 5/29/12. Hey you will also notice that I'm back to normal foods and done with mushies for now.

Breakfast

3 oz yogurt

1/2 granola

lunch

chicken budding meat

1 string cheese mozeralla

dinner

3oz chicken breast with bbq sause about 1 tbsp

breakstone 100 cal pack of cottage cheese with peaches

snack

chicken bratwurst (Seen I was way off on Protein and calories. So I had a chicken bratwurst leftover from the weekend)

fudgesicle

Exercise

1 hr of strenght training at the gym

Today I was way off on my Proteins. I'm so afraid of my hair falling out and my nails stop growing. I'm trying to really watch my Protein. I notice my lunch was really bad I only had 135 calories and 12 proteins. I'm going to have to start paying more attention, I'm tired of my Protein Shakes and I would rather eat something than to keep drinking the protein shakes. How are you ladies doing on getting your protein in? I also think I need to add more veg and fruit to the diet. I'm so confused on how to get every thing in but to stay within a certain calorie average.

May 29 2012

Breakfast

coffee w/ 1% milk 1 Equal

1/4 Scrambled Egg Whites w/ shredded cheese and Jalepenos

lunch

Campbells Tuscany Soup 1/2 cup

Oikos vanilla yougurt w/ fresh blueberries

dinner

2oz Steak

2tbs mashed potato's and Gravy

Asparagus

snack

Muscle Milk w/ 1/3 cup 1% milk

1 SF popsicle

Excercise

15 min walk at lunch

30 min treadmill at gym

Fighting a cold so haven't felt great but trying to keep up my excercise and Protein intake I am down on the Protein so may have to up the shakes to 2 again. I meet the DR. on friday so hopefully all goes well and I can move to solids.

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!!!

Breakfast: oatmeal and yogurt

Lunch: Protein Shake made with 1T Peanut Butter and 1c almond milk

Dinner: subway spinach tuna salad

I need get get into a better workout routine!! Yell at me!!! I get going good then slack off! maybe I'll try Zumba has anyone tried that? I need something to push me but that's also fun!

WooHoo Daisy!!! I'm so proud of you about your dress size. That is exciting news!!!

I am back to work. I kinda do my own thing following the diet but slowly.

Breakfast : 16 oz smoothie with 25 g of protien

Lunch: 3/4 salmon fillet 2 pieces of broccoli

dinner : 1/3 cup of shredded chicken with BBQ Sauce and 1 cup of Water melon.

Two weeks post op. I figure if I chew my food very very well ill be fine.

Tons of Water.< /p>

Great job guys!

WooHoo Daisy!!! I'm so proud of you about your dress size. That is exciting news!!!

Thanks girl! It makes it feel this is all worth it. I've done Zumba.., it's a blast, and best of all, non judgmental. I just signed up for a belly dancing class in June.

Well I'll be honest... Today was horrible. Tried to have a BM this morning and was shaking, nearly blacking out and crying from the pain. Spent 6 hours in the ER, got an x ray, 4 rectal exams and 2 enemas, none Of which completely got rid of my bowel obstruction (impacted stools). They "broke it up" manually (incredibly painful) but still didn't all come out. I am mentally and physically drained. They sent me home suggesting hot liquids, tons of Water and stool softeners. I also bought Miralax. Praying it passes tomorrow but I know it will be painful.

All I had today was tea and juice. No exercise.

Good Afternoon Ladies!!!!!

Breakfast: oatmeal and yogurt

Lunch: Protein Shake made with 1T Peanut Butter and 1c almond milk

Dinner: subway spinach tuna salad

I need get get into a better workout routine!! Yell at me!!! I get going good then slack off! maybe I'll try Zumba has anyone tried that? I need something to push me but that's also fun!

I really enjoyed zumba! I was always going the opposite way as every one else but it is lots and lots of fun. I had just posted to Natalie that I was wanting to find a zumba class again. You will diffently get a work out at zumba and it is a great time. Take a towel with you, you will sweat.

I had a great day ladies and how about you?

Breakfast

1 egg

2 pcs turkey suasage

lunch

bratwurt 3oz

2oz peas

2oz watermelon

dinner

hamburger 3oz

2oz peas

2oz watermelon

snack

string cheese

fudgesicle

30 minutes on the treadmill

30 minutes strenght training

And I'm proud of my self because I was thinking I didn't want to go to the gym but I talked my self into it.

@ Daisychains7 Sorry you had a rough Day get plenty of Water and walk walk walk it helps! I used milk of magnesia and it did the job for me. Hope you feel better soon

@mdfinch Good for you for pushing yourself awesome burn at the gym!

@Lose_it Zumba is fun and a great workout so go find a class and burn off the weight while having fun!

@honeiichyld be careful make sure you chew well and follow the doctors orders as they have done this a hundred times....

May 30 2012

Breakfast

2 Scrambled egg whites w/cheese and Jalepenos

coffee w/ 1% milk and 1 equal

lunch

2oz Steak tip

2oz turkey tip

1tbs potato salad

dinner

Protein Shake made with Milk 1%

(was still full from lunch)

Water 9 glasses

snack

String cheese

Great job keeping motivated md. That's one of the hardest parts keeping it going!!

Teara

Thank you whymomwhy. Its been a rough couple days. After downing lots of Water, prune juice, as well as miralax this morning I was able to pass most of this evening but it hurt like heck. I am still having a lot of cramping and pain down there, so just drinking and resting.

I know I need to get back on my eating plan, exercise and Protein goal. i have felt so unwell I haven't eaten much. Tomorrow is a new day.

Breakfast - 4oz Vitamin Water w/ miralax, 4oz prune juice

lunch - 1/3 cup tilapia with salsa, 1/4 cup broccoli and Tomato

dinner - 3 pieces grilled shrimp (with garlic sauce), 1 broccoli spear

Didn't get any exercise in today.

Hope you all had a good day. I have noticed my eating habits have changed the past week. I have been burping a lot today while eating and feeling uncomfortably full just from 1/2 cup of food. A couple weeks ago I could 1 cup with no problem. Is this normal? Also.. spicy food is a no-no. I used to LOVE food spicy.

My sister is having a get together tomorrow and I volunteered to make the food so I can make it band-friendly. I am going to do chicken chili and lots of fruit/veggies.

Has anyone tried Diet Snapple? I found one that is 10 cal per bottle and 0 carbs... I am wondering if this is good choice? juice was one of my issues before so I am trying to find a healthier option.

Here is what I ate today..

Breakfast - 1/2cup yogurt, 1/4cup peaches

lunch - 1/4 cup shredded beef, 1/4cup mango

snack - 8oz milk

dinner - 1 Tomato slice, 3 pieces of grilled shrimp (MISTAKE. The shrimp was too tough and did not go down well)

snack - Water and 4oz pineapple juice

Natalie

I just wanted to let you know that the Constipation will get better. I was just like you. I started eating regular food on wednesday and I finally had a regular bowel movement that didn't hurt and cause a lot of pain for me today. I was at the point that I didn't even want to try because it hurt so bad. So i'm praying that it will get better for you also. I also am taking a bowel softner every other day like the dr. told me to, until I know my bowel movements are normal again. I hope that gives you a piece of mind.

Ok I tried to post yesterday but I could not get this sight to open last night for me. so lets forget my menu yesterday because I don't remember other than I did fine. Here is todays.

breakfast

whoops no breakfast ran out of the house in a hurry

lunch

1/2 a garden salad with raspberry vingerette dressing

snack

banana

pear

supper

The other half of my garden salad with fat free western dressing

2nd supper

(I guess this is ok since I didn't have breakfast)

I had the toppings off of 2 pieces of pizza Suasage and mushrooms

No gym today. My gym closes at 9 and I don't get off work until 930

tomorrow I'm working on getting my spare room cleaned up so I can use my treadmill