Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Day 2 Of Liquid Diet/won Free Cookies At Work Lol

So it's the second day of my liquid diet yesterdy was horrible today is a lot better. My hunger pains aren't that bad..but I went Into work today and found my name was pulled in a raffle for free girl scout cookies..samoas at that...I never win anything and I win Cookies today my favorite kinds haha somebody up there has a wicked sense of humor...I was good tho I gave them away to my coworkers..I just told them not to eat them in front of me ;-)

oh dear, that sucks :)

So it's the second day of my liquid diet yesterdy was horrible today is a lot better. My hunger pains aren't that bad..but I went Into work today and found my name was pulled in a raffle for free girl scout cookies..samoas at that...I never win anything and I win Cookies today my favorite kinds haha somebody up there has a wicked sense of humor...I was good tho I gave them away to my coworkers..I just told them not to eat them in front of me ;-)

Keep making decisions like that and you will do fine :)

I know how you feel. The guys I work with bring donuts in all the time. Krispy Kreme plain ones, used to be my friend :ph34r:

This prosses is not easy at all I on my 4 day on pre ot diet n I feel horrible but I try to not eve where people eating, this prosses is not for everyone we need to be strong for be on this cuz people been mean they know tha I can't eat n the pass by me n eating my favorite food shm is hard girs

Sent from my iPhone using LapBandTalk

I like those Cookies too and it has been so hard to stay way. But I give you props for giving them away. You have done a good thing for your self.

Yeap I lose 13 point in 2 day idk how much I lose now but I know I alot

Thanks ladies it wasn't easy to give them away either but I know it's all worth it. I've been trying to stay away from food and the kitchen the hardest part I think for me is feeling hungry and a little light headed I had a slight headache yesterday but hopefully my body will start to adjust to the loss of calories soon I think I'm gonna go buy some zero calorie Gatorade maybe the electrolytes will help with the light headed feeling :-)

Yeap sweet when is ur surgery

Yeap sweet when is ur surgery

It's May 2nd so two more weeks to go!

My is 6 day

Great job! giving them away you are showing that you have the strength to do this I start my pre op diet on the 28th and my surgery is May 8th

I feel that's gonna be hard. But I'm so happy I see a lot of you wonderful women being strong. Makes me motivated. I'm going in on may 9th....

Is really hard I not go lie is so hard today I eat n I not suppostu shm I feel bad now tha I eat when I not suppostu

Oh man on the list of

Thing I am not looking forward to ... I start pre op the 26th and surgery may 10th

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches