Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh Gosh...need Your Prayers And Positive Thoughts

Okay...so Im self pay. Some of the money is from our savings but most of the money my husband is taking out of account that is his retirement and he can borrow against at 3% interest (he pays himself all the interest back)...anyway...all around good deal...my husband saint...and he now has secured me for duration of the loan as well ::joking::. Anyway...it is supposed to be direct deposited and as of 5 minutes ago...it is not there. I have to pay True Results by tomorrow at 12:30 with a cashier's check. My surgery is scheduled for this Thursday...just help me by sending your positive thoughts and prayers that it is there at the lastest tomorrow morning. I still have to go to the bank. Ugh my tummy hurts. Do you know how many times Im going to check our account today? A million times.

Hope it shows up soon! Did you leave enough time for the deposit? Sometimes depending on the amount the bank will put a hold on the funds to make sure they're legit.

Have you husband call the 401 company and ask if the money has been released.

I would try calling the bank too. They would be able to tell you if it is pending deposit. This is what happened to me and the bank gave me the date I would be able to see it.

I didnt think about a hold...that would suck. My husband called on Friday but the rep wasnt helpful...he just repeated like a parrot how long it typically takes...3-5 bus. days from processing. We sent it to them last Monday...they started processing on Wednesday, so in theory if we were going to go off the 5 days the guy said at least by tomorrow. Ill definitely have it tomorrow or Wednesday but I need it before Preop appt tomorrow otherwise I guess they wont let me go to my Preop appt and Id have to wait until the next preop (next Tuesday)...I just have everything lined up for it to be this Thursday...including the diet...haha Id have 3 weeks of a preop diet.

I hate leaving things until the last minute. I hope it works out for you.

I wound up having three weeks pre op as well because of my appntmtnt being moved. In retrospect it was absolutely no big deal but at the time seemed like the end of the world!! Hang in there sweetie. Either way, U R SO CLOSE!!!

I wound up having three weeks pre op as well because of my appntmtnt being moved. In retrospect it was absolutely no big deal but at the time seemed like the end of the world!! Hang in there sweetie. Either way' date=' U R SO CLOSE!!![/quote']

Thank you so much! I will be okay if its next week. I was just hoping for this week... the sooner the better you know. Hey it gives me more time to work on the fat in my liver.... started at 234 today I was 220. Thank you again your words were encouraging.