Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goals/NSV's

keekahari ,

I am 5'2". Not only do I not need queen size panty hose, I found out last weekend that my feet are 1/2 size smaller!!!! I have lost a lot in my legs and butt. Thats a good thing--------

*******NSV ALERT*******NSV ALERT********

I have been wanting to try on my fat jeans for 2 or 3 weeks now. I was trying them on too often for a minute. I decided since I was running behind this morning, I would take a few extra minutes and try them on.....duhhhh. You know what happen....I pulled them up so easily and pulled the button together at the top without having to jump, break a nail, cry or scream.....WOW I can fit them but I don't think I can sit very long and ohhhh boy MUFFIN TOP:eek: ......if it was blueberry I would have eaten it.

I am going to have some serious extra skin hanging around.....thank God for clothes

YAY MOMBA!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I have a NSV already too..

I have been trying to fit back into my size 20 non-stretch Tommy Jeans for 8 months. I tried them on last night...and guess what I'm wearing today :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Don't ya feel sexy .....

New NSV

It was so beautiful yesterday that when I got home, I got of the truck and walked around the block before going in.

I don't like to walk in my own neighborhood (someone my see me)

I don't like to walk alone...

YEAHHHHHH ME

I don't like to walk in my own neighborhood (someone my see me)

I don't like to walk alone...

Me either, wth is wrong with me - there are plenty of large people who live in our subdivision...it's just the freakin woman next door may weigh 100lbs soakin wet and when I walk down the sidewalk with the kids, ugh I can just feel the stares:eek: like she can't see the sun because of my lardass!!! omg lol

I'm sorry but that was funny. When I walk down the street, I just think of all the negative comments that the drivers may be thinking. Ok now I'm thinking of the comments.....not good. Anyhow, we have a goal so we just have to get our there and keep out thoughts to ourselves.

Where is she going?:)

True story: years ago; before I started gaining weight I was helping my cousin walk to lose weight - she weighed well over 350 lbs and when we would walk, people would say stuff out the car window to her - being the person I am, I yelled out at one guy "HEY at least she can lose the weight; too bad you can't lose your ugliness" - people who heard were me cracking up.

I think that was the last time she felt bad about walking and went on to lose 150 lbs! so hang in there

Two NSV in one week?!?! You're showing out Momba:clap2:

I FINALLY have a NSV:

Mondays Scenerio:

The Man: When are you going to get rid of those sh*tty pants?

Me: Huh?;) What are you talking about? :) :boxing::D

The Man: Your pants. You need new ones, all of your pants are saggy in the butt.

Me: Oh :huytsao

So yesterday I go to Lane Bryant to purchase new ones. My old size were 24's...I grab a size 18 for the hell of it...go in the dressing room and hold up the pants while thinking, "my big arse will not fit in these pants". :omg:

This was me in the dressing room---> :D

I sashayed out of Lane Bryant w/two pair of size 18's:faint: :clap2:

My purchase of 2 pair of pants & a blouse totaled $83, by the time I applied my coupons the bill was $43.:heh: Yesterday was a good day:clap2:

Lsasha, how cool is that!!! What a great NSV. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to my share of NSV's after I"m banded 4/24.

Roberta

OMG Sasha I am crying for you.......Go girl you skinny thing.

I can't believe it from a 24 to an 18:faint: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: