Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help...post Op Grocery List...

my surgery is friday i was just told to continue with diet, and slowly add in Clear Liquids what were you given any help would be wonderful I'm starving!! thanks

good luck everyone

I would like to suggest the Lipton Cup-a-soup Cream of chicken soup/broth. I was looking through older threads trying to get more variety, and saw an old timer suggest the Soup. It is like a broth, but has a very delicious taste. I am going to buy an unflavored Protein to mix with it too, since it has barely any.

I will add it to the list-Thanks for the suggestions

chicken brough

Protein drinks

Sf popcicles

Applesauce

Greek yogurt

Crystal light

Hot tea

Canned chicken/tuna

Gas x strips

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the ideas!!

Hi I am getting banded on April 5th and would love you could email me the shopping list at well. This is a true blessing email: francessacheli@yahoo.com

Hi I am getting banded on April 5th and would love you could email me the shopping list at well. This is a true blessing email: francessacheli@yahoo.com

Its on its way! Hope it helps.

Girliegirl- we are being banded on the same day!

Girliegirl- we are being banded on the same day!

Wow.. Where you from ?? Are by nervous?

I'm from southern California, you?

Yes, I'm EXTREMELY nervous. Nervous about the actual surgery itself and not losing weight after surgery. I'm getting really excited though and can't wait to lose the weight. You?

Are you required to do a pre-op diet?

I'd like any food lists too. My email is amyh@tx.rr.com. Thanks!

Oops! Double post.

I'm from southern California' date=' you?

Yes, I'm EXTREMELY nervous. Nervous about the actual surgery itself and not losing weight after surgery. I'm getting really excited though and can't wait to lose the weight. You?

Are you required to do a pre-op diet?[/quote']

I am from New York. I am very excited and so nervous about, after the surgery. I am not on pre-op diet. Just the day before surgery all liquids.. I am worried on how fast I chew food or drink Water. I have been working on that, I'm having a hard time.. Lol I usually just gozzle Water so fast, ughh Anyway I pray every night that surgery will go well :) are you on pre op diet?? Are u prepared with all ur tools and liquids for after surgery.

I'm not on the diet yet. Two weeks before I have to start a liquid diet. I've been experimenting with different shakes, and so far they don't taste too bad. Clear Liquids only the day before surgery.

I still need to go shopping for a few items for post surgery, like gas x and boxed Jello so I can make Protein jello. I wanted to make a heating pad with flax seed but will have to settle for rice or corn ( flax is too expensive around here ) but that's ok because the rice and corn still absorb heat well. Are you ready? How much time off of work are you getting?

I am going back to work that following Monday the 9th. Hopefully will be okay, I sit down at my desk.. How about you??