Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi I'm Yvonne In Bonnie Scotland

HI,

I'M NEW HERE AND AM ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE LAP BAND SURGERY.

I'M 38 AND LIVE IN GLASGOW WITH MY PARTNER LEE AND MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL BETH.

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS OP SO I CAN GET OUT AND LIVE LIFE WITH MY LITTLE GIRL.

I REALLY FIND THE SITE INSPIRING - ESPECIALLY ALL THE BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES AND I HOPE I'LL BE ON THERE SOON. :biggrin1:

TAKE CARE

YVONNE

X

Yabba dabba doooo, how are yooouuuu???

That's American for, "Hi and welcome." I'm from Las Vegas. It's great to see you all the way from the other end of the Earth!

I wish I could hear you talk. I loooooove Scottish accents. I can even understand Taggart when I watch it, lol!

Good luck with your journey Yvonne!

Welcome. I'm relatively new as well, just about a week. Am scheduled to get banded in March. I know how you feel. I'm so hoping that this tool will help me to get my life back as well. I have 2 beautiful grandchildren that I want to play with and be around for for a long long time.

Scotland is such a beautiful country. I would love to visit there someday. Love the accent.

Best wishes for you.

Hi All,

Thanks For The Welcome, You Wouldn't Understand Me If You Heard Me Talk - Hehe - We Talk Posh On The Telly - Hahaha. And We Don't Say "there's Been A Murrrrderrrr All The Time" Lol

Really Nice To Meet You All

Warm Wishes From Sunny Scotland (for A Wee Change)

Yvonne

X

Hey Yvonne, let me join the crowd in welcoming you to LBT! I'm sure you are very anxious to get your band and this is THE perfect place to wait it out. You'll find so many wonderful people here with stories to share that will touch your heart, encourage you, and yes even make you mad on occassion. *laughs* It happens. Ask lots of questions, read through the forums, and get to know all of us crazies who have jumped on the banded wagon!

Welcome Yvonne,

I have been in your beautiful country numerous times~ Me Grandma was born in Edinbourgh castle and Dad is from Tillicoutry near Alva. We took him back there 2 years ago for his 80th birthday and we had a great time.

We spent a week there and then he split off and went to Ireland and we continued to the highlands! My husband, and my two sons had a grand time. We went to the Isle of Skye and up by Kyle which was where me grandma named one of my sons. We went all over the highlands and found a museum with our family name McKay on it... by then my DH and two sons had really had enough of the "McKays" so they went hiking and I explored the museum.

Good luck on your new journey in Bandland. This is a great place for suport!!!!!

I'm stopping in to welcome you to LBT! I spent a few days in Scotland way back when...went to Edinburgh Castle...we rode the train around the country...loved it! I'll have to refresh my memory on the name of the other little town we stayed overnight in...it was on the coast...fishing town...had a great and funny experience in a pub up there, as you can imagine when two young ladies from Texas just walk into the town pub full of burly Scottish fishermen! It's a fond memory!

Good luck to you in your journey, and hope you stop by here often!

Cindy

Hello,

Pleased To Meet You All - You Girlies Have Probably Seen More Of Scotland Than Me - Hehe - I've Only Been To America Once - New York And I Loved It - Fabulous - Loved The Accents Too - All Accents Are Lovely.

I Love Visiting Castles - Wales And England Have Some Lovely Ones Too. I've Been To The Isle Of Mull And Arran - I Want To See More Of My Country And Hope To Do So As The Weight Comes Off And I Can Get Out And About Again. I Giggled Imagining Two Texan Girls In A Scottish Bar - Did You Manage To Find Out What A Scotsman Wears Under His Kilt? ;-) Haha

So Nice To Be Welcomed Like This - Thank You All

Yvonne

X