Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who were you banded by?

Jude - When I told Marie that I weigh everyday, and that I didnt think I could stop (sometimes 4 times a day, but didnt tell her that) she literally got onto the floor and begged me stop and weigh only once a week. That is sooooo hard for me. It's addictive. I have a whole lot more weight to lose, so I lost alot during opti-fast, but it all evens out in the end. You are doing AWESOME!

:whoo: :whoo: BEST WISHES ON FRIDAY, JUDE:whoo: :whoo:

Footnote....When I was waiting to be put to sleep, I staired up at the ceiling tiles and was picturing all the great spring clothes I was gonna buy next spring....it made me smile;) .

Thanks Cloe!!

I am getting quite excited - today I am packing for the triip there and the trip home.

Believe it or not - I have already dropped a size or 2 in my clothes. And people are starting to notice also.

see you on the otherside!

Hey Sunshine, how ya doing?:sun:

While I'm on here, does anyone know how many grams of Protein your suppose to strive for in a day?:confused:

I've heard all kinds of ranges... if I were truly paying attention to it, I'd aim for at least 60g's a day.

btw, I'm happy to announce that I just may have broken my awesome 3 week plateau at 257. I weighed in at 254.6 this morning! Woooo! Finally!

I've heard all kinds of ranges... if I were truly paying attention to it, I'd aim for at least 60g's a day.

btw, I'm happy to announce that I just may have broken my awesome 3 week plateau at 257. I weighed in at 254.6 this morning! Woooo! Finally!

That's great Argon!!!! I hope to break my plateau soon toooooo.....either that or the scale!! Do you only weigh once a week? (I do).

I do only weigh once a week... umm... technically! I am usually really good at staying away from the scale, but with it staying at the same weight for so long, the past week, I've been checking every few days.

I seriously thought my scale was wrong. How can a digital scale weigh me the EXACT same every time!?!? AHH! Whatever... I've budged now... so I'm happy.

The tickers don't reflect decimal points, so I'm not celebrating a 30 pound loss yet. Another 0.6 pounds to go! And as soon as I do, party at my house! Hope you all can make it to SK! I'm hoping next week! :)

Well, be sure to let us know once you hit that milestone, Argon!

Im back and banded!

Things running a little late at Dr. C's today - but I finally got in and actually left the clinic within minutes of both of the ladies who were banded before me.

2 hour drive home was 3 hours but I made it and I am still up. Probably going to bed soon as I am taking a demerol right now.

Having some pain in the incisions area and some gas pain in the left shoulder but nothing unbearable and I am sipping sipping sipping

WOOOO! Welcome Back Jude!!

Take it easy, get lots of rest, and yeah, sip sip sip!

;)

Mandi

Congrats Jude!!! Take care of yourself and get pampered!!!

Glad it went well!

Thanks Everyone for the well wishes!!! All appreciated!

Day 2: I am taking demerol every 4-6 hours and it is keeping the pain at bay. I have not had much gas at all - yes on the sore left shoulder but the heating pad helps tremendously. I have not had any nausea nor have I had to take any gravol.

Slept on the sofa last night more or less in a sitting up position. But I slept on and off all night. I have been up all day today walking around and such with one lay down in my own bed this afternoon.

I had 1/4 Cup of chicken broth twice today and at dinner had about 1/4 of a tub of Jello about 30 min after the Soup.< /p>

I am sipping, sipping, sipping lots of Water with crystal light.

I am so happy it is all over - now just to get healed up and be able to move easily.

thanks again for all the encouragment.

Good Luck Betty Boop!!!

ps: I love my Betty Boop PJs!!!!