Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I dare U 2 beat my NSV... I rode the bull!!!

Crystal, I'll take that belly dancing bet and raise you riding topless on an ATC through Mexico, and... uhhh... selling sex toys for a living! Just pass me those little finger symbols and I'll pass you a Love Swing!

Well, once I lose 70 pounds, we'll talk about riding toppless... (or when I've lost as much as you did when you'd ridden topless.

But no, I'll never sell sex toys for a living. Too much shame from my mother.

But in March, I go back to my horse back riding lessons... But it won't be topless. Oh dear gawd, I'd rip a boob off just from the force of bouncing in a trot. Oh dear gawd.

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Yeeeeeee Hawwwwwww!!!!

You go girl. I leave for the weekend and come back to you riding a bull.....what is next? ROFLMAO

I got asked to ride the bull at Sturgis Bike Week but you had to go topless and I didn't figure that would look so good so I passed....but when I get this weight off and a boob job to lift these babies back up where they belong ...LOL ...I might just have to reconsider...LOL...

Crystal, what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico. I rode topless as a 300 pounder. Those Mexican men love big American girls! And the grass is always greener, ladies. I don't have two-boobs-a-floppin. Everything about me is big but my boobs (and ears, than you Mother Nature!)

Oh My God....this Is Something I've Always Wanted To Do. And Dammit I Will Do!

The Only Bull In Town Is At The Cowgirls Inc. Bar In Seattle. Last Time I Was There I Was With A Bunch Of Drunken Ironworkers.

You Are My Hero!

Yes This Is All In Caps Cuz I'm Yelling!!

Being at The Cowgirls, Inc. in Seattle with a bunch of drunken ironworkers rates pretty high in my book. Sounds like an NSV to me!

Ah, the joys of Vicarious Living Thru DeLarla...

Such experiences we get to enjoy!!

Sorry Lisa - but I will never get on THAT particular Bull. I like the kind I don't fall off of...

But look out, Crystal - my Belly Dancing days may soon be at hand.

Love you guys!!

:]

OK Seriously, what were those 2 in the background doing!?!?! Delara, you are NUTS!!!! I'm with NJChick....I know I'm old b/c I got the Deborah Winger reference AND my back fears the bull!!!!!! Good for you you Urban Cowgirl you!