Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For my Breakfast I always have a Protein shake. 6 oz.. i switch it up everday. strawberry or chocholate.

lunch today was 1 tbs spn of whole linguini w/ alfredo sauce 3 oz chicken. (leftovers)

dinner, was going to have hamburg, onion, green Beans, Tomato w/ american cheese (i make a sub w/ it) But, No bread anymore. But I had difficulty today with the hamburg. GRRRRR... So I resort to a shake...

Yesterday

Breakfast - strawberry Protein Shake

Lunch- 1 egg and 1/2 slice toast w/ jelly

dinner was the chicken and Alfredo linguini

umm...hope it helps with some kind of idea.

Breakfast: I had 3/4 cup oatmeal (dry) with 1 cup skim milk, and 1/2 cup Water, 2 tsp brown sugar

Lunch: I had 4 turkey meatballs with marinara and mozzarella cheese.

dinner I'll probably have either meatballs again, or maybe eggs and bacon.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup egg beaters with laughing cow cheese and a turkey sausage patty

Lunch: 3 meatballs with 1/4 cup marinate and 1/8 cup mozzarella

Dinner: Mozzarella and roasted garlic chicken sausage with Ragu light Alfredo sauce

Snack: Chobani blueberry yogurt

Oops. I meant meatballs with marinara sauce (I hate the auto complete on my phone)

I love meatballs! When my family wants to go out for pizza I always order a side of meatballs and a side sald for my meal.

breakfast - yogurt

lunch - 1/2 roast beef sandwich w/ cheese and onion

supper - bbq chicken breast, cheesy rice, steamed broccoli & cauliflower

Snack: pumpkin + cottage cheese

Breakfast: eggs, turkey bacon, and oat bran w/ blueberry craisins

Snack: Protein bread with white chocolate PB

Lunch: Spaghetti squash with turkey meat, Pasta Sauce and mozzarella

Snack: Oreo truffle (oops)!

Dinner: salad with chicken, cheese, and almonds

Breakfast: Zone Perfect Protein bar and 2 cups of coffee (coffee first, waited 30 minutes, had the bar)

Lunch: 3 meatballs with marinara, cheese, and some mixed veggies on the side

Snack: whole grain cracker with spinach artichoke dip

Dinner: Italian baked pork chop. i'm not all that hungry, so probably just half the pork chop. Maybe I'll add steamed cauliflower to the side if I'm still hungry when I've finished the Protein.< /p>

haha- I just read the other responses-- today was clearly meatball day!

breakfast:6 oz. tropical powdered juice (mostly beet juice) -30cal , 0 protien

lunch:garlic shrimp w 3 pieces crab rangoon -400cal, 40 protien

dinner: pint of wonton Soup - 300cal, 20protien

snack: pure protien shake and diet snapple - 130cal, 25 protien

plus 1 gallon Water

total 860cal, 85 protien

LOL I love how we all had meatballs yesterday.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup egg beaters with laughing cow cheese and a turkey sausage patty

Lunch: 3 meatballs with 1/4 cup marinate and 1/8 cup mozzarella

Dinner: Mozzarella and roasted garlic chicken sausage with Ragu light Alfredo sauce

Snack: Chobani blueberry yogurt

How does light alfredo taste?

Thanks gals for the idea of meatballs! I'm cooking me up some now!

Fresh & Easy, and Trader Joes sell some good frozen turkey meatballs, really easy to prepare, and good to have on hand :)

Breakfast~ Protein shake

Snack~ banana and one slice of lowfat cheese

Lunch~ 3 small chicken strips/nuggets w/ small amount of mashed potates (1/2 cup) and gravy

Snack~ Cottage cheese (1/4 cup), one slice deli roast beef and one slice provolone

3 small Cookies (hey, I have PMS, what can I say, LOL)

Dinner~3/4 cup homemade, lean chile con carne which will be my only vegetable serving for the day but I may drink a 4 ounce can of V-8.

I am craving meatballs now, LOL!

Joan