Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Motivation/Exercise

hey yall, here is a links to my picturetrail accounts

http://www.picturetrail.com/keetraft this is just random pic of me. As you'll see, my weight yo yo's all the time.

http://www.picturetrail.com/keekahari these are pic of my wedding, if u havent seen them already. they are not my skinny pic, but make me smile and feel happy inside when I look at them

Awww Kee thank you......you are beautiful....in every single way....'Cause we are beautiful no matter what they say

Yes words won't bring us down, no

We are beautiful in every single way

Yes words can't bring us down, oh, no

So don't you bring me down today

Girl I love that song......thanks for sharing.....hey what were you doing up that late.:notagree

Kee - That was a beautiful wedding - wow some of the pictures just made me think I was there - the one with you in the front and your hubby up in the tower? behind you was gorgeous

you know, sometimes if I utilized my brain I might be dangerous :heh: lol I never realized this was in MD support section

oh btw :hug: stocky - I tried what you suggested yesterday with wrapping my shin, it worked but I dont think I had the right kind of wrap, going to Walmart to see if I can find something else :P

thanks for the kind words... I have to look back at some of my pic to try to motivate me... Teresita, as you suggested, I will start taking pic of myself now so I can start seeing some improvement :paranoid

TheWomanWithin- Thanks! I was so blessed to have my day be beautiful and sunny. It was the perfect! although sometimes I could smack my hubby upside his head.... :heh:

TheWomanwithin it's ok, we are all family, it's just nice to have people you can actually touch sometimes. You are more then welcome to post around here.:P

Can someone just push the button on the instant coffee pump I am having installed with my band? :P I think I need 2 more cups today LOL

Thanks Teresita hehehe what a sexy new name - I didn't notice it until I read it again.

And if I could, I would live somewhere COLD all the time again - wonder how the pool business is in Alaska :hmm:

Can someone just push the button on the instant coffee pump I am having installed with my band? :P I think I need 2 more cups today LOL

Thanks Teresita hehehe what a sexy new name - I didn't notice it until I read it again.

And if I could, I would live somewhere COLD all the time again - wonder how the pool business is in Alaska :hmm:

You are on a roll today aren't....ummmmm soft yeast roll w/pastrami,onions, mustard, tomato....ohhhh dag it did it again. I want a swmming pool just not in Alaska.

HELLO PEOPLE!!!!!:director:

What are you doing today? :eekB:

What type of movement are you committing to?:banana

Ive already cleaned my whole house top to bottom, 3 loads of laundry, mopped 3 or 4 floors, Breakfast for kiddos, vacuumed (sp) done the ceilings ugh yes IM a compulsive cleaner!!!

Now Ive got EOCD on top of COCD lol (exercise and cleaning compulsive disorders)

We did an hour or two in the yard yesterday which killed my left quad so I am taking it easy and only walking for 30min today no crash and booms here I hope :eekB:

Going to add in 40 or 50 reps of arm exercises so I can start wearing sleeveless shirts again hehehe People can stare Ill just stare right back and smile and act like I can read their minds :muahahahaha:

Sun. - none

Mon. - none

Tues. - 3 mi.

Wed. - 3 mi.

Thurs. - 6 mi.

Fri. - 6 mi.

Sat. - 6 mi.

Keka, honey... you are absolutely,...postively gorgeous. Your wedding was soo nice! Oh and the hubby.... handsome as heck. You two make such a nice couple!

I did see how your weight yo-yo'd. Mine was that way after I had my son. I just kept going up and down, sometimes under the weight and then up 30 - 40lbs. It's upsetting. But you are doing a great job luv. Keep up the great work and don't lose sight of your dreams.

I am just pleased a punch...LOL I did my 3 miles yesterday and it was WARM.:confused:....I need you guys to help me to do it today.....today is weigh in and it is suppose to be WARMER! I'm thinking about leaving early just so I can get to the park earlier in hopes it won't be as warm yet....LOL

T- I wasnt gonna walk today, but maybe I will... This has been a bad week for me and I am gettin lazy... but u sound so motivated, makes me want to get motivated :faint:

TellyMelly- Gurl, thanks... Its frustruating sometimes though. I remember when I lived in NYC, even though I was younger, I always ate but all that darn walking and up and down the train station... I stayed pretty healthy. Then when I moved to Cleveland, that's all she wrote.... Well now that I made another big move, I am not gonna let it happen to me again. Well I am gonna try anyways... I have been so off the rocker though this week, I dont know what the deals is!!!

Hey Melinda, BTW.... My gurl and I will be in your neck of the woods this month. We're coming to Orlando May 20-22 for a weekend getaway. If you have some free time, maybe we can get together for a sugarfree margarita or something :hungry: I will send u an email with my number.

Kee you have not been doing as bad as you think. I know when you get on the scale you will see it. 240what Go Kee Go Kee Just don't sabatoge yourself like I have a tendency to do. We are in this together.......:eek: :confused: