Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

my feelings are hurt from the forum

thank you Cincy!!

I though tthe same thing on a few things I have posted on this site. How can you have hundreds of people read your post and not get one reply is what I kept thinking. Then I move one and just read alot. I was banded 3 days ago and I am back to work today. I have been very tired and sore, but for the most part each day I feel better and better. I have a couple people that I write back and forth to on here that have been banded on the same day or right before me and we support each other in that area. I am happy to be that friend to you as well? Friend me and send me a message if you would like to kick Fat's ass together! B)

I wish you nothing but success!!

yes i was afraid to put it out there and make people mad

but everyone has been so kind

all the best to us all !

look at that, 20 replies. And u thought no one cares. Hang in there. This battle can be lonesome, but the rewards are great.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH

WAS STARTING TO FEEL LIKE A QUACK

LOL

For the rib pain, I had it too and it came whenever itwanted too and had nothing to do with food or drinking, I would put my arm up across the couch and kinda lean on the couch on the side that hurt, if that makes sense... But it went away after the fourth week, knock on wood

THANK YOU NELLY !!!!!

Hey there, I didn't see your post, I had posted about 5 diff things also never 1 reply but now i'm beginning to understand after reading what everyone is saying here. I may have been posting in the wrong place etc. I'm still learning.

I had pain there too at the beginning, I had surgery 12/13 I thought my insides were coming out! It does go away.Give it time. I hope you get better!

First time I read this. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER !:D

Sad no one replied, but you need a support group also or a Band Buddy. A real person who knows you and will talk to you when you need help and support. Let this place be your second or third support source. I made several friends that I met on the board here that live in my area and we started our own support group. I talk to at least one of them sometimes both everyday.

What is interesting is that one of the friends I met on here, when she first came to the meeting at Starbucks we all talked a hour or so when we dicovered she was my childhood best friend and we had not seen each other in 35 years. Now we are back together and working the band.

Cheri

thank you

so many people i have answered no i am embarrassed

lol

is there a way to remove the post?

Hey there, I didn't see your post, I had posted about 5 diff things also never 1 reply but now i'm beginning to understand after reading what everyone is saying here. I may have been posting in the wrong place etc. I'm still learning.

I had pain there too at the beginning, I had surgery 12/13 I thought my insides were coming out! It does go away.Give it time. I hope you get better!

went to first monthly support meeting just last night

thanks for post and congrats on your new friends!!

Sad no one replied, but you need a support group also or a Band Buddy. A real person who knows you and will talk to you when you need help and support. Let this place be your second or third support source. I made several friends that I met on the board here that live in my area and we started our own support group. I talk to at least one of them sometimes both everyday.

What is interesting is that one of the friends I met on here, when she first came to the meeting at Starbucks we all talked a hour or so when we dicovered she was my childhood best friend and we had not seen each other in 35 years. Now we are back together and working the band.

Cheri

See? You just needed a more titillating subject line! Glad you're feeling better...

THANKS TRISH!

I AM DOING BETTER NOW, AND WHINING LESS

LOL

I AM DRIVING. WENT TO THE BEACH YESTERDAY AND WALKED FOR AN HOUR

BACK TO WORK ON MONDAY

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BOY

OH HOW I REMEMBER THOSE DAYS.

MY BOY IS GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE THIS YEAR!

IT GOES FAST

TAKE CARE AND BEST OF LUCK

JANEY

Oceangirl. I don't always have a lot of time to read all of the posts. i usually can hit the top 5 or 6 because I am trying to get in as many steps on my pedomiter as I can. I think we were banded the same day. If I can answer any questions or if you need someone to talk to about anything, look me up on Facebook. My name is under Trish Smith and there is a picture of me and my husband on there. I get posts sent to my iphone so I can answer them while I am walking. Good luck girly poo. We are on our way. My pain is mostly gone but I noticed it hurts like heck to drive. Not a good thing since my son gets his driving permit in the morning and is just waiting for me to have a twinge of pain show on my face so he can drive.

LOL

I WILL REMEMBER THAT

: )

See? You just needed a more titillating subject line! Glad you're feeling better...