Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Boot Camp Lbt Style

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Great job Teresa!!!!! I just wanted to post that I had my adjustment Tuesday and have been taking it slow.... Thursday am I had lost 4lbs!!!! I can't wait till spring camp....... This has been a great tool.... Enjoy the warm weather that's in our future!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

hi, i am in my 6th month . i have lost 73 lbs total. but am got a fill last month and it was to full so he took out 1cc and now i can eat anything. and i am . i am having trouble staying on a diet. i had surgery on my wrist and back 3 wks ago and i have not been to the gym. thursday was my first day back and i can't hardly go. can some one help me ? thanks judy

I know this thread is dead and will return in the spring but I just have to shout it....I LOST 5 POUNDS THIS WEEKKKKKKKK.......CAN YA SEE ME NOW SARGE..........

Teresa I am doing well !!! I can feel the restriction this time... I just hit 50lbs this Morning!!! Spring is going to keep us on the roll we are on!! The second adjustment seems to have done the same for you too!! Keep up the good work and drink the Water every day!

Congratulations on your 50 pounds ....WOW:eek: in about 3 months. You go girl, keep it up. Oh my goodness you have 2 milestones coming up...399 and 299:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: .

Yeah the fill is doing really well for me....I'm drinking:spit: .

(....creaaaaak....sneaking:kiss in a closed room) HEY I LOST 2 MORE POUNDS......SARGE....:) ........:) i lost 2 pounds:whistle:......i lost 2 pounds .... I have 3 more to go:whistle:....403.....399.....

Teresa! I am so proud of you!! you go girl. 399 will be here before you know it. You are truly on a roll and I am doing the happy dance while I speak for you! Keep up the good work!

woo ra Teresa way to go... I have been a scared to come into the closed room.... I too have kept up the good work... I am at 54 lbs gone today.... woo hoo for us! I am really excited about the spring boot camp... Keep it up "We can do it!!!!"

Jen we are going to be like Brenda in a minute.....133 pounds gone...WOW:eek:

Jen it has only been 3 months for you.....WOW:faint:

This is my 8th month.....what in the world have I been doing?:)

shoresexy, you are too funny....nope not spring yet:) .....so we'll just keep posting here:D . How are you doing?

I weigh in tonight and I am anxious, excited and a little nervous. I want to loose to 3 pounds bad.:phanvan

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches