Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

August Rush in bandland!

carcar and Bonnie happy band day! Msdeevee, I agree this has and is still a great learning curve. I figure that somewhere in the end I will truly be able to say that I know my body and my band, but not any time soon! I wish you all the best and ms deevee I'm rooting for you to make that 6 month goal!

I am still sitting at the same weight for 3 weeks, but it is all because I am not following the rules. I don't know why...

carcar and Bonnie happy band day! Msdeevee, I agree this has and is still a great learning curve. I figure that somewhere in the end I will truly be able to say that I know my body and my band, but not any time soon! I wish you all the best and ms deevee I'm rooting for you to make that 6 month goal!

Thank you so much, I think I am getting there by realizing that I have to ditch the alcohol which leads to snacking. I also have to exercise for at least 30 minutes a day at least 5 days a week. Thank you for the support. I hate that this thread has slowed down so much because I really need the support.

I am still sitting at the same weight for 3 weeks, but it is all because I am not following the rules. I don't know why...

This has happened to me so many times since being banded the bottom line is we have to follow the rules as you know. Sometimes we self sabotage so I totally understand the I don't know why.

for me when I chuck out the rule book itis usually because there is something going on...it can be stress at work, life or perhaps left over diet sabotage. I have a great history with that one. I am learning to get back onto the process without to much wasted time. I started out from beating myself up and telling myself that since I slipped might as well enjoy it for days and then on to ok messed up...stop and start out again after intial episode...where is that darned rule book? sigh...

Exercise, how I hate it. I force myself to do it and I have been exercising for everyday, I don't dread it like I used to, but I still don't like it either....ah well the challenges of defining a new way of life!

Hello!!

I better do an update here since I'm 6 months post surgery now (Aug 12)

Started at 243 lbs and currently at 187. I have 27 lbs to go to get to my goal! I hope I can do it by May 1st since my sister is getting married May 14th.

I need to figure out how to update my ticker. Any help is appreciated! :)

mnmommy, congrats on being so close to your goal! on you ticker, just go to the website input in your code and press the updat/edit bar and then you will have to re-enter your code again and just go down and change your current weight. The ticker will automatically update the one that you have here on this site.

I pigged out on sweets on Friday, and I was so disgusted with myself.

Hopped back on the wagon though. Only managed to lose a pound last week, but I was expecting to gain weight. I will take that. I'm 7 pounds away from goal number 2. I would love to knock those out in the next 13 days. Now, the question is...Can I do it?

So Everyone we are in our 7th month of the land of the banded. How is everyone doing?

I am doing OK. Lost 3.4kgs last month but have put half a kilo back on. If i could just keep away from chocolate i would do much better. I have a full thickness tear of one of the tendons in my right shoulder which is a bit restricting with my work outs. Mostly my hunger is under control, head hunger still catches up with me. Have booked a trip to Hawaii for Christmas so have something to work towards. i want to loose at least another 12kgs by then. I am so looking forward to being able to put my tray down on the plane instead of having to use my daughters tray. This is going to be the best year.

Hope every one else are doing well also.

WE ARE ALL AWSOME!!

I am not doing so well because I am not on the bandwagon. I don't know why. Wish I did. I am still making better choices but not good enough because I have lost and gained the same pound this month.

Hi everyone! I am pretty new to the site, so glad I found it. I am so happy to have found you all that are August 2010 bandsters too. I just had a fill this morning, .5cc's. Hadn't had a fill since December, so I was definitely due for some "fine tuning". I am SO close to "onederland" for the first time since my early twenties (I am 36)! So excited... only 1 pound to go! :D

Corinnerae, you go girl!

Joycie, keep the faith at least your working the process, nothing is perfect, so we try and try again as frustrating as that sounds. This is a learning process for us all! hnag in there!

JanB sorry to hear about your tendon, must hurt like the devil. I am jealous....a holiday trip. what a great goal to work towards!

That is wonderful. I was excited when I went from morbid obese to obese.

I bought a formal dress for the Seabee Ball last Saturday, and it was a size 20. I haven't seen a size 20 in a formal dress in 14 years. Put it on tonight, and it is looser tonight than it was a week ago. I will take that any day of the week.

That is wonderful. I was excited when I went from morbid obese to obese.

I bought a formal dress for the Seabee Ball last Saturday, and it was a size 20. I haven't seen a size 20 in a formal dress in 14 years. Put it on tonight, and it is looser tonight than it was a week ago. I will take that any day of the week.

Way to go girl!!!

I have to do a formal presentation, with professional dress, for one of my classes. I'm waiting until a few days before to buy anything to wear. I can't wait to see how I'll look though:)

It's so much fun to dress up now days.