Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

Oh my goodness, you all are doing SOOOOOO well! I can't believe how everyone is shaping up!

Teresa, do people gain when they come back from vacation? I gained while ON vacation the week before last, but then promptly lost it last week. I think a lot of the vacation weight was Water weight, hence losing 3.5 pounds. But hey, I'll take it!

Fill's kicking in!

B: Metagenics chocolate Protein Shake w/ 1/2 banana, 2T Peanut Butter & 1/2 scoop chocolate Unjury (and I could FEEL the restriction!)

L: Sweet pork taco

S: carrots with garlic hummus

D: WW Turkey & mashed potatoes frozen dinner

S: Another Protein shake

B- South Beach Bar

L- Lean Body Protein Drink

D - Don't know yet

NOW, WHAT I WISH I COULD EAT

B- McDonlads Bacon Egg & cheese ]

L- Taco Bell Burrito

D- Margarita, nachos, anything else mexican!

Just dreaming, I can't help but to think about food sometimes. I would never eat it, because I would never get it down, but I can still dream.

Teresa, do people gain when they come back from vacation? I gained while ON vacation the week before last, but then promptly lost it last week. I think a lot of the vacation weight was Water weight, hence losing 3.5 pounds. But hey, I'll take it!

People normally gain ON vacation but you got right on it and lost. Yeahhhh puddin LOL

Lsasha you are on it....you know where to get the good stuff huuu.

3/24/06

B: unjury

S: hard boiled egg

L: blackened chicken fajita platter (california tortilla)

D: 1pc fried fish & fries

water: all day long

Fri

B:Slimfast

S:Right now hershey kisses and trail mix 230 calories for 9 pieces :faint:2,070 calories for the whole bag.......:).what can I do to burn 1,800 calories......

:):):):):):):frusty:

L:Who Knows:confused: I need to have 0

D: Prayer ......salmon cakes.....chunky mashed potatoes w/onions

So far today I am on my 3rd cup of coffee and if I finish the whole thing it will be a total of 4 cups!!! :) And for Breakfast I am eating Healthy Heart oatmeal Blueberry flavor (1 package).

Lunch - Soup

Snack- ??

Dinner - A couple of frozen Margaritas with the girls! :biggrin1:

HEY! It's TGIF!!!!!! :clap2:

Teresa, just put the bag down. PUT THE BAG DOWN! We don't want anyone to get hurt!

B: My new favorite chocolate banana peanutbutter Protein Shake (half of it fills me up now!)

S: 3 more sips of my Protein shake

L: chicken marinara with spaghetti squash.

S: Rest of my protein shake

D: Probably go out to eat with the girls but I'll REALLY try to make a good choice.

Teresa, just put the bag down. PUT THE BAG DOWN! We don't want anyone to get hurt!

It's too late :think .....I have eaten a total of 2,310 today. :help:

:)

3 cups of coffee somebody is jittery:Banane20:

Dont feel bad....I think I ate that many for lunch alone.:) :help:

It's too late :think .....I have eaten a total of 2,310 today. :help:

:)

3 cups of coffee somebody is jittery:Banane20:

OK I'm back and off the sugar for the moment. I don't know what happen Friday. The weekend wasn't too bad. I had more carbs then Protein but I did a lot of exercise.....everyday but yesterday. I feel good about getting on the scale tomorrow.

Monday

B: Protein Bar 190

S: boiled egg/apple 150

S: Cereal bar 140

L: protein bar 200

D: salad/tuna salad (can we say pb) went for a walk and tried again

D: 2 hot dogs 360 and Beans (yummy stayed down)

this will be changing as the day goes on

3/25/06

Went to a wedding....everything under the sun incl. lots of liquid calories

3/26/06

B: hard boiled egg

L: 2 egg rolls

D: quiche & strawberry muffin

3/27/06

B: quiche

L: salmon & garden salad

D: tbd

**Tomorrow@ weigh-in...it isnt going to be pretty:guess

Ok, I thought some folks would get a good laugh out of this one. I went to G&M yesterday. I got a crabcake sandwich which comes with fries even though I had no intention of eating the fries. I know the fries won't go down. I also got an oyster sandwich and a piece of carrot cake. See this just goes to show you that no matter how long you've been banded you still trip out sometimes and think you can go back to the way it was. I ordered all of this for carryout. I got home and took the oysters off of the bread and started to eat those with some tarter sauce. Hmm, a few fries won't hurt. Oops, they cooked the oysters a little too hard this time and they got stuck or was it those little bit of fries I knew I wasn't suppose to eat, so I pbd about two times. So, you would think she knows to stop eating, right??? Wrong, I decided to get a couple of bites of the cake. Stuck again, pb two times. So I decide to listen to the band and stop eating. So then what does dummy do, she gets a glass of milk and gulps it down. Need less to say, yep thats right the milk got stuck and I was back down the hallway into the bathroom again. I just wanted to share this delightful Sunday afternoon adventure as some of my Maryland sisters know how good the food is at G&M and some of them also claim to not know anything about restriction. Well this is a story of when you try to forget about the restriction and the band takes over!!!:hungry: :help: :hungry: :violin: :violin: