Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

November 19 MD LBT Get Together

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday, I planned on coming but I was nannying until 3 am on Saturday, so when I fell asleep I was out. I woke up too late to come out. I wanted to see you all again! Teresa, you are a wonderful person and the way you are in your posts is exactly how you are in person - real, easy to talk to, and caring. Love it! Lsasha, you are too funny! Don't worry, your first fill will be easy and you'll be thin in no time. Hope to see you both again soon. Hey, are thos caps for me? You'll be proud to know I have not had a single carbonated beverage since our lunch! And this morning I had a shake for Breakfast at 7:30. So there. Thanks for helping me get on that...talk to you soon!

We were wondering what happened to ya. It was a nice group of pre-ops and post-ops...we had a great time. Hopefully you'll be able to join us next time.

I'm 50/50 on the fill right now...I know I need it but I wont be able to eat whatever I want.:cry **sigh** I will be getting it on the 28th.

Carrie, carrie you missed my walk. Teresa aka Ms. Tyra had me doing my America's Next Top Model walk in Red Lobster's parking lot. I will have to do it for ya at our next meeting.:laugh

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday, I planned on coming but I was nannying until 3 am on Saturday, so when I fell asleep I was out. I woke up too late to come out. I wanted to see you all again! Teresa, you are a wonderful person and the way you are in your posts is exactly how you are in person - real, easy to talk to, and caring. Love it! Lsasha, you are too funny! Don't worry, your first fill will be easy and you'll be thin in no time. Hope to see you both again soon. Hey, are thos caps for me? You'll be proud to know I have not had a single carbonated beverage since our lunch! And this morning I had a shake for breakfast at 7:30. So there. Thanks for helping me get on that...talk to you soon!

It was really nice meeting you guys as well. Teresa you would be proud of my...I drank my breakfast today (chocolate Unjury- thanks for the encouragement LSasha to try it). It was good. I'll give up the soda once banded. LSasha- great meeting you..Keep us posted on how that fill goes. Carrie look forward to meeting you, hopefully next time.

Cristina- See you all soon

T&L Just wanted to say Hello and it was nice meeting you also. I am so glad you both joined us at ruby Tuesdays, I think we can learn well from each other thanks for the slim fast breakfast tip I needed something. Can't wait till the next meeting Dec. 11. This Group has been great I never thought you could get so much support and encouragement from so many people. Thank you all. Connie

YEAHHHHHHH CARRIE YOU ARE THE BOMB....YEAH NO CARBONATION AND A shake YOU GO GIRL. :banana :banana Thank you Carrie, we missed you Sunday also. The ladies are great and you are going to love Karen. She tries to have a hard exterior but it is just the chocolate shell on top of the ice cream. LOL Yeah you missed Ms. LSasha strutting across the parking lot. LOL I told her we will have to have a LBT Fashion Show.

Christina I've seen you somewhere before....LOL:paranoid. Great job with the shake to you too. You have pretty skin so don't mess it up with soda, try cutting back on them now. Live Like You are Banded!!

HarleyNana we didn't take pictures but your pictures are awesome. You look great and you look so young. Where is the baseball bat, we are going to have to beat the men off with a stick. LOL

Hi Connie...you are not old enough to drink... you are such a cute little girl. Oh yeah that's right you are a teen now. I had a great time and I know we can learn a lot from each other.

I think it was a good idea to meet at the restaurants becuase pbing is something that the doctors don't want us to do but yet we still do it. We know it is from not doing what we are suppose to do...chew well, eat slow and to make better food choices. I have to say I tried to be good and this was my first time going out to order a real meal since being banded. It gave me good practice and I think I made good choices except for the cake. Next time I will do what I have done twice with my daughter, just order the cake, share it and be happy. That will at least be less calories then having food and cake. LOL I'm bad I know but I like to deal with reality.

I will be at the next meeting with bells on.:)

But I drink diet sodas. I have cut back a great deal. And Teresa you have messed with me enough. I know I'm paranoid...LOL

Hey Christina.

Glad you liked it, I need to place my order today for some.

6 more days to da big fill...i will let ya know how big of a baby i was:think

It was really nice meeting you guys as well. Teresa you would be proud of my...I drank my Breakfast today (chocolate Unjury- thanks for the encouragement LSasha to try it). It was good. I'll give up the soda once banded. LSasha- great meeting you..Keep us posted on how that fill goes. Carrie look forward to meeting you, hopefully next time.

Cristina- See you all soon

Hey Connie,

Nice meeting you also. See ya on the 11th:)

T&L Just wanted to say Hello and it was nice meeting you also. I am so glad you both joined us at ruby Tuesdays, I think we can learn well from each other thanks for the slim fast breakfast tip I needed something. Can't wait till the next meeting Dec. 11. This Group has been great I never thought you could get so much support and encouragement from so many people. Thank you all. Connie

Ok, you guys can stop talking about how much fun you had!!! Every time I try to plan on coming something comes up. I am still hopeful that one day, yes one day, I will make it to the support group. Dont give up on me yet.

To each of my Maryland Banders, Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

I had Cap. Delight for breakfast!!!!!!:) My husband is so skinny but he even liked the Cap Delight thanks for introducing it. I'm off from work for the week finally a break. Hey and look I'm posting now not just reading I guess it helps to know who your talking to. See you all on the 11th bring more people the more the merrier. Connie

Oh Tanya we really missed you. Tasha and I were looking for you both days. I hope you can make it to the Dec 11 meeting, which I believe will be in Bowie. Karen will let us know sure.

It is lovely seeing you in the forum. I'm so glad you like the cap delight. I need to drink one everyday so I can save some of my hair. LOL That is great you have some time off from work. Do something fun while you are home. See you soon.

HELLO!!!!!!!! I missed the model walk??? I wil definitely need an instant replay of that on the 11th. Now ANTM is down to 3 girls!!! I can't believe Bre made it! Happy, though. Buh-bye Kayla! Soooooooo, Lsasha, filled yet??? Now you won't be smirking at us over your food!! JOKING! Can't wait to see you all again AND I will bring my digital camera so we can document this event!!! Now I need to find out where this place is...