Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Easter Challenge Anyone?

Ok, I've added myself to the spreadsheet...

12 more pounds to go!:thumbup:

I've added myself, too! Of course, I discovered that my home scale was not correct and that my starting weight was actually 240, so I'm trying to lose 25 instead of 20. Fortunately, I knocked out that first 5 lbs this past week! :redface:

I would love to join you guys! I have stalled too and with my birthday right after the Easter challenge cut off...I need any inspiration and motivation I can get...lol :frown:

I'm down 2.2 pounds this week. New weight, 247.4. I can't wait for my fill this afternoon. My husband remarked upon how quickly I ate lunch yesterday and it's true. The restriction seems to have flown the coop! (Maybe I can find it on farmville since I just expanded my chicken coop! lol) I think this weight loss was truly from exercising five days last week.

ETA: I use Mondays as my official weigh in date so my figures on the spreadsheet reflect that.

Edited by Melinco

Wow! I just took a look at the spreadsheet - everybody's doing soooo great!! Woo hooo!!!! :frown: Way to go!!

I would love to join you guys! I have stalled too and with my birthday right after the Easter challenge cut off...I need any inspiration and motivation I can get...lol :frown:

Weighing in this week at 179 (down 1 lb since last week--I'll take it!)

My goal is to be 170 by Easter, so hopefully my fill on Thursday will jump start some more weight loss. Fingers crossed, everyone!

Hope you are all doing well!!

Edited by juliansmom2003
can't spell :-)

I would love to join I just seen this, but I would love to do a six week challenge I have no restriction and have not been doing very well so yesterday me and my dh joined a gym I am really hoping this will jump start my weight loss. I am not sure what to put as a goal for six weeks maybe 10lbs. Thanks, Lisa

Banded 10-7-09, starting wt 242.0, current wt 228.4, Goal 130.0

weight.png

Easter Challenge Starting 2/15/10. Six Week Challenge

.weight.png

Edited by Lisa73

Well I am the same this week...264.... at least i didnt gain right.... I am in need of a fill and this past week i was in serious pain and found out I have diverticulitis....so now that it is taken care of I can step up the exercise! Good Luck everyone!!!

I lost 2lbs this week, I'm very happy with that. I'm coming up on my one year band date and I'm trying to lose 100lbs.

I'm down 2 more lbs, too! Woo hoo!! :frown: I'm at 231!

I'm down .9 this week and very happy with that. I was only able to exercise 2 times last week as I got a head cold. I'm now at 198.6. I added my info the the spreadsheet. I have 8.6 to my goal and only 5 weeks to go. Not sure I'll make it but I'm happy to be losing.

Hope you all have a great week!

I'm down 3 lbs. this week. It's been a long time coming :tongue_smilie: Things have been moving slow lately! I've got 9 more pounds to go until I hit my Easter goal of 199! I'm getting there, can't wait!

Surgery: 10/26/09

Starting:260

Pro-Op: 236

Current: 208

Goal: 135

weight.png

I will join. I want to lose 15 pounds by Easter. Goodluck to everyone!!