Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm getting banded in tha morning!!!

OK...SO TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY FOR ME :w00t: I'M EXCITED! AND I'M SCARED!!! AND SO NERVOUS!!! I'M TRYING TO KEEP BUSY AROUND MY HOUSE...TRYING TO CATCH UP THINGS SO I WONT HAVE THEM WAITING ON ME WHEN I GET HOME. IT'S HELPING KEEP MY MIND OFF OF THINGS UNTIL I GET HUNGRY!! THEN BACK TO DRINKING FLUIDS....THEY DONT HOLD OVER VERY LONG.

SO IS ANYONE OUT THERE GOING IN FOR SURGERY IN THE MORNING?? (JANUARY 16, 2010) OR AM I FLYING SOLO HERE?? :woot:

OK...I'M GOING BACK TO CLEANING HOUSE NOW...MY KITCHEN FLOOR IS IN NEED OF A GOOD SCRUBBING...LOVE THE SMELL OF ORANGE PINE-SOL :thumbup:

hi! i am not being banded tomorrow morning, i was banded todayin the morning.... i wasnt nervous, i was more worried about the pain after i woke up from the anesthesia....

so.... u are fine!!!! i am here right! writing on the first day... my surgery was at 10am and i feel fine... i am sore, but i am walking just fine. i thought i was goingto be dying of pain today but the meds for pain, definitly take them... i got morphine as soon as i woke up from anesthesia. ok... so good luck! keep in touch! :thumbup:

That makes me feel better :thumbup: i'm worried cause i've never been put under...that's tha big thing for me. But...you are on here just hours after surgery...that's a big ol plus for me :w00t: thanks for posting!!

I'll try an get on here tomorrow afternoon :woot:

Ihadn't been under anesthesia since the age of 5, when I got my tonsils out. You will be amazed at quickly you recover! I did experience some discomfort form the gas they pumped me up with but that went away within a day or two. Best wish and God Bless you!

CONGRADS!!! I am next Weds!!

That makes me feel better :w00t: i'm worried cause i've never been put under...that's tha big thing for me. But...you are on here just hours after surgery...that's a big ol plus for me :woot: thanks for posting!!

I'll try an get on here tomorrow afternoon :drool:

Skippy C: you will be just fine! Don't worry . . . for me,coming out of the anesthesia was bothersome and the pain bad, but it didn't last long with the meds I was given before being dismissed.....went in at 8:00am, was home by 2:30 including hours drive from hospital. Today, three days post op, I feel back to normal, except for soreness and swelling in abdomen! Can't wait to hear from you post-surgery! :thumbup: