Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are you in favor of the new health care reform?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Are you in favor of the new health care reform?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

Have you also noticed that since Obama was elected suddenly everyone on the right is an expert on the constitution and our founding fathers?

This would be funny if not so pathetic. These self-proclaimed "experts" couldn't name 3 founding fathers with a Texas history book and a flashlight.:smile2: They can't even spell correctly on their homeschool protest signs.

You know the saying "Better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Well, these fools are shouting it at the top of their lungs.

Yah, theyre experts because they discuss it at stripclubs with RNP money!

Cleos mom, I was listening to Jim quinn today(I dont know why) and he did his usual "everything Obama is wrong", and I didnt hear him say anything about Jane Orie useing her office for campaigning purposes, eventhough shes plastered all over every local front page! Also, why isnt Fox news saying anything about the congressmen(republicans of course, theyre the moral party) useing RNP money to go to strip/bondage clubs? Why arent they talking about the top rep who resigned over this because he's so outraged at the rep party?

Fake Noise has an agenda. I also never was a big cable network watcher until this election. I also never understood the bias in reporting until I started watching the news outside of main stream. What people don't get is that all cable shows like that are opinion pieces. Some give the news, great. But people love entertainment and that is why they tune into these shows.

Take for example Bill O the clown. The other day he said that the teabaggers were made up of 40+ percent rethugs and 40+ independants and 8+percent of democrats. Therefore he concluded that over 50+ percent were liberal and that more liberals were in the tea party movement.

Most people, who have no critical thinking skills would take that and run with what Bill O presented. But the fact of the matter is follow up data (which makes the percentages clearly understood) never make it on bill O's show. Now what the audience didn't hear was that out of the 40+percent of self claimed independants 90+ percent of those people were strongly leaned towards republicans or used to be republican. SO for him to conclude what he did and not express the follow up information was misleading and that is how these yahoos on tv decieve the ignorant masses who don't do their homework and fact check themselves.

Fox Noise is good at this presenting half truths. So is our own PG, who doesn't get that they are half truths because she just sees it and it must be true. Just like the half truth statement posted about Pelosi. Difference here is, Bill O knows he is presenting half truths and deliberately misleading. I blame yahoos like him for the half truths we keep reading on here. Him and Fake Noise. Many humans are lazy and believe everything they hear because people who claim they are experts say it or write it.

The critical question that needs to be asked is "What do they have to gain by presenting this information?" Nobody in their right mind belives the garbage Beck speaks about. They have tapped into that ignorant mass market.

Edited by tdslf1

Cleos mom, I was listening to Jim quinn today(I dont know why) and he did his usual "everything Obama is wrong", and I didnt hear him say anything about Jane Orie useing her office for campaigning purposes, eventhough shes plastered all over every local front page! Also, why isnt Fox news saying anything about the congressmen(republicans of course, theyre the moral party) useing RNP money to go to strip/bondage clubs? Why arent they talking about the top rep who resigned over this because he's so outraged at the rep party?

I loved the picture they ran of Jane Orie. She looked like a pitbull. It was great. Well, turnabout is fair play. Bonusgate swings both ways.

Fake Noise has an agenda.

Fox Noise is good at this presenting half truths. So is our own PG, who doesn't get that they are half truths because she just sees it and it must be true. Just like the half truth statement posted about Pelosi. Difference here is, Bill O knows he is presenting half truths and deliberately misleading. I blame yahoos like him for the half truths we keep reading on here. Him and Fake Noise. Many humans are lazy and believe everything they hear because people who claim they are experts say it or write it.

For example: - Jerry Brown, the AG in California investigated the "sting" operations used against ACORN in CA. He released the WHOLE video tape. Unlike Fox's Hannity who showed only part of it.

On the video (hidden camera) we see a pimp in fur and his prostitute enter the ACORN building. However, a clip of the video shows that once inside the fur is gone. So, anyway, the guy and girl are asking ACORN guy how they can smuggle young girls in from Mexico - 13-15 year olds. Now, what you see on the Fox tape is the ACORN guy saying, yeah, we can do that and saying Tijuiana is the best place, and he is asking pimp for more info, like phone number, etc..

That's where the Fox tape ends.

What they don't tell you is the reason that ACORN worker was acting like he was going along was to get more information. And guess what he did with the information?

HE CALLED THE POLICE. BUT THAT'S NEWS YOU WON'T HEAR ON FOX. THINK THEY'LL AMEND HANNITY'S REPORT?

FAT CHANCE.

So, the ACORN guy was pumping those two imposters for more info to provide to the POLICE.

Edited by Cleo's Mom

The other ACORN video shows pimp and prostitute going in for a loan to buy a house. The pimp explains that the banks have turned her away because she's a prostitute. The Fox tape is edited and it looks like the ACORN worker is saying to the prostitute to keep up her work and not to give up.

But the unedited version shows the worker is saying to the prostitute to not give up trying to get a loan, to keep going and she will eventually get one from a bank.

I saw Debbie Wasserman Schultz talk today about her healthcare forum in Florida (lots of older people). The only rude people were the teabaggers. One said God gave her her breast cancer because of her vote for healthcare. As a breast cancer patient myself and having lost a husband to cancer, I can only hope that there is a special place in hell for these people.

But, anyway, when she explained what is referred to as the healthcare mandate, the people understood.

She said there actually is no mandate in the healthcare bill. It simply classifies people for the purpose of doing your income tax form as having health insurance or not.

Just like the tax forms distinguish between married and single, homeowners and renters, those with kids and those without, there will be a difference between those with healthcare insurance and without and your final tax bill will be reflective of that just like it is with all those other distinctions.

But such a simple explanation doesn't play well with the death panel group. Makes too much sense. :smile2:

tdslf1, If you combine all the other networks, except fox news, they don't add up to the viewers they get. Obviously people watch what they agree with. When I watch MSNBC, I can't take their commentators for more than 5 minutes before I am pushing my remote. The majority of Americans watch FOX. It is pretty amazing how much intelligence you grant to yourself. You feel that you are superior intellectually to more than half of the population in this country because you don't watch Fox news and they do? The people in the country you live are pretty stupid. huh?

Obviously people watch what they agree with.

They aren't interested in the news just entertainment they can agree with. And yes, Patty, a large population of the American public is undereducated.

They aren't interested in the news just entertainment they can agree with. And yes, Patty, a large population of the American public is undereducated.

Very true. But keep in mind, and I've said this before, but PG ignores it, it doesn't matter how many people watch Fox, because more people watched them during the 2008 presidential campaign, too, and Obama still won.

This is what hate mongering gets you,

"A man suspected of planting dozens of explosive devices in mailboxes across East Texas acted out of anger for the federal government, a prosecutor said."

Texas Pipe Bomb Suspect May Have Acted Out of Anger Toward Government -- Politics Daily

This was in Tyler.

This is what hate mongering gets you,

"A man suspected of planting dozens of explosive devices in mailboxes across East Texas acted out of anger for the federal government, a prosecutor said."

Texas Pipe Bomb Suspect May Have Acted Out of Anger Toward Government -- Politics Daily

This was in Tyler.

It doesn't take much to push these people, who are predisposed to irrational thoughts, over the edge. And the constant anti-government/anti-Obama YAPPING coming from the liars on the right just serves to inflame these people.

I see the same mindset of people like this man and Timothy McVeigh in these teaparty people. Same justification for their misguided views, same hatred and only a hairs breath away from violence at any given moment.

I mean we have that Erik Erikson, right wing nut, just hired by CNN saying he would get his wife's rifle and shoot any census worker coming on his property.

Well, if the republican nuts in Texas don't want to fill out the census, I say great. Because for each one that doesn't, Texas loses $12,000 and that's more for the rest of us. They're just cutting of their nose to spite their face.

PG wrote,

tdslf1, If you combine all the other networks, except fox news, they don't add up to the viewers they get.

People love train wrecks,(Palin), comedy(Beck and Bill O the clown) and goof balls(Hannity and Bachman) on tv. What can I say more

about it?

Obviously people watch what they agree with.

When you don't know the magician is lying its a good gag. That is why I watch, cause I do know they're lying and they are funny. More importantly, if the public is too ignorant to check facts no matter how outragous, (becks crap) what can I say? This lousy public school system doesn't teach people hardly any critical thinking skills. Also you should never agree with the wacko's if you don't check their work. The above is a sad statement from someone who says they read and check facts.

When I watch MSNBC, I can't take their commentators for more than 5 minutes before I am pushing my remote.

The truth hurts..What can I say?

The majority of Americans watch FOX. It is pretty amazing how much intelligence you grant to yourself.

I don't think I'm smarter than Beck followers, I know I am. Despite me having 4 college degrees.

You feel that you are superior intellectually to more than half of the population in this country because you don't watch Fox news and they do?

I do watch Faux Noise just to see how dangerous this world is becoming and how far the loons have taken 20% of the population and veered off course.

Difference is, I don't believe everything I hear and make Noise the staple of my news diet. I actually read on top of listening to them. Even my 8 year old thinks Beck is funny. Wasn't that idiot Hannity's endorsement of Bachman and Palin for a presidential run hilarious?

The people in the country you live are pretty stupid. huh?

Not pretty stupid, astoundingly stupid. Especially if they think of supporting idiots like Palin or terrorist look alike Bachman.

Edited by tdslf1

Fake Noise has an agenda. I also never was a big cable network watcher until this election. I also never understood the bias in reporting until I started watching the news outside of main stream. What people don't get is that all cable shows like that are opinion pieces. Some give the news, great. But people love entertainment and that is why they tune into these shows.

Take for example Bill O the clown. The other day he said that the teabaggers were made up of 40+ percent rethugs and 40+ independants and 8+percent of democrats. Therefore he concluded that over 50+ percent were liberal and that more liberals were in the tea party movement.

Most people, who have no critical thinking skills would take that and run with what Bill O presented. But the fact of the matter is follow up data (which makes the percentages clearly understood) never make it on bill O's show. Now what the audience didn't hear was that out of the 40+percent of self claimed independants 90+ percent of those people were strongly leaned towards republicans or used to be republican. SO for him to conclude what he did and not express the follow up information was misleading and that is how these yahoos on tv decieve the ignorant masses who don't do their homework and fact check themselves.

The critical question that needs to be asked is "What do they have to gain by presenting this information?" Nobody in their right mind belives the garbage Beck speaks about. They have tapped into that ignorant mass market.

Patty Green listens to Beck!!! Nuf said!(She told me she listens ti him but not Rush, Hannity)