Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

PJTP...Good morning Everyone!

Ran my 3-mile course this morning - only walked 2 blocks, so I'm getting stronger and still loving the c25k.

NSV - Put on a size 16W dress this morning and it fits beautifully! I look skinny - for goodness sake - I NEVER thought of myself that way.

I was so discombobulated this morning after how well the dress fit that I totally FORGOT jewelry...that is so NOT me, but oh well...

It's a beautiful sunny morning (though not warm - can tell Fall is in the air) and all's right in Ebony's world...

Have a wonderful day, everyone! BBL!:)

Back again...it seems that the original PJTP thread has been closed and deleted...can't find it on a search anymore.

FYI...hope everyone updated their subscription to this thread so we don't lose anyone again...:)

I looked in at it this morning, but no new posts since Fanny's yesterday, so I come over here, did not notice if it was closed or not. I recieved nothing as far as a notification, not that I should, but just saying, I didn't!

I caught DH's crap. Went to the Dr. got some disolvable pills for the nausea, and feel crummy. My OM is being a witch about me being off, so I am going to work today, and gonna breath on her!!

We have a game tonight, I am not going, I am coming home to bed. Will try to check in then....

have a good day all

PJTP...I'm either blind or just plain crazy (or maybe both) but the thread really IS still there...:smile:

Just ignore the crazy woman in New England, please...:)

PJTP...Good morning Everyone!

Ran my 3-mile course this morning - only walked 2 blocks, so I'm getting stronger and still loving the c25k.

NSV - Put on a size 16W dress this morning and it fits beautifully! I look skinny - for goodness sake - I NEVER thought of myself that way.

I was so discombobulated this morning after how well the dress fit that I totally FORGOT jewelry...that is so NOT me, but oh well...

It's a beautiful sunny morning (though not warm - can tell Fall is in the air) and all's right in Ebony's world...

Have a wonderful day, everyone! BBL!:smile:

Ebony! Between the running and the clothes you must be feeling on top of the world!!! And if not, THEN you're crazy! LOL!

I caught DH's crap. Went to the Dr. got some disolvable pills for the nausea, and feel crummy. My OM is being a witch about me being off, so I am going to work today, and gonna breath on her!!

We have a game tonight, I am not going, I am coming home to bed. Will try to check in then....

have a good day all

Well, hell! I was hoping you'd be able to dodge the sickness bullet! I sure hope you feel better soon! As far as your OM, she needs to get over herself! Go home and go to bed! The hell with her!

PJTP...I'm either blind or just plain crazy (or maybe both) but the thread really IS still there...:thumbup:

Nah, can't be ignored! :w00t:

PJTP: Not much going on. Had to go back on my BP pills. :ohmy: I was hoping I could stay off of them but not yet. Maybe someday.

Getting another damn Migraine. I'm so sick of this crap. I'm pretty sure it's wrapped up in my hormone levels. That seems to be when I have the most problems. Not that I want any more surgery but I'm going to push my GYN for a hysterectomy. I'm sick of all the problems and I've been dealing with it all for way too many years. Just need to be done with it all.

Nice and cool here. Finally! Love this weather! I'm freezing my butt off! It's wonderful!!! :unsure:

Okay, need to get moving. Gotta go pick up our veggies soon. BBL!

Hi everyone!! So here you are! I was wondering where everyone went... Thanks for the link, Heartfire :)

I'm doing well. The fill is REALLY tight but, so far, that's a good thing. Lost a whole kilo already! It feels so good to see the scale moving again. I just have to be really careful with going back to basics on the rules.

PJTP...I'm either blind or just plain crazy (or maybe both) but the thread really IS still there...:smile:

You're probably distracted by your cool NSV.

I'm doing well. The fill is REALLY tight but, so far, that's a good thing. Lost a whole kilo already! It feels so good to see the scale moving again. I just have to be really careful with going back to basics on the rules.

Be careful!! Tight = dangerous (IMO).

Yes, I know... it's right on the edge, I think, but I figure if I am really careful not to let it tip over and start PBing everywhere, it should settle in in a couple of days. I've found in the past that, once I let the PBing start, it can take a long while to get over, as everything gets swollen inside. I'm watching it really closely, especially as any of these problems upset Chris so much. He gets really worried for me, the love...

PJTP...again! :smile:

***Major NSV Alert***

the best fit was a size - are you ready for it - 12!:w00t::w00t::)

WOHOOOOOOOO Ebony, you go girl!!! Feels awsome doesn't it. :thumbup:

Ignore you Ebony? Nah, I might however have a giggle at your expense!!! hehehehe

Feeling exhausted. Ready to go to bed, the meds calmed my stomach, so that is all good. I am waiting for DH to finish his piddling around, doing odd jobs so we can go to bed. It is supposed to freeze hard tonight, first time for the year, so he is doing final winterizing stuff. He built me a fire, so I lovvvvvves him!!! I have been freezing all day.

Will check in tomorrow. We have family coming in for the weekend, so will not be on much. We have both our Dads, and our youngest DD's birthdays on Sunday. Going to be a busy weekend, and I do not feel like doing anything. I have yet to shop......

I think we are finally off to bed. See ya tomorrow.

Hi everyone!! So here you are! I was wondering where everyone went... Thanks for the link, Heartfire :smile:

WhooHoo! There you are!

Just be careful. I know you are. Just need to say it!

Have you tried really hot tea before eating? I find it helps me, usually before Breakfast, right after a fill.

Hi Shalee!

Kat, sounds like you have a busy weekend. Too bad you couldn't just stay in bed and rest so you can get better! Try to take care of yourself!

Hi Plain!

~Another Migraine hit and hard. Heading to bed early tonight. Took my meds and it's starting to abate but this one made my stomach hurt a little, so, worse than normal.

On a good note, DD and I had a quiet evening. Didn't go to dance class tonight and she didn't even mention it. I asked her how she felt about it [not going] and she said she didn't listen to the teacher so she wasn't going anymore. Ummm, okay! That's so NOT what I said the other night but over a month ago I did tell her that she needed to listen to her teacher or she shouldn't go so that's how she's processed it I guess. She totally wasn't upset at all! We'll see if anything comes up about it as time goes on.

She is so athletic that we want to get her involved in something. We're just not sure what. We have limited resources here. There is a Dojo and a gymnastics studio. There is also soccer but practice is on a bad afternoon for us right now.

She's also seeming to be very musical, constantly singing and making up songs to her self. She's also tapping her fingers on any flat surface that she can find. Constantly. I have a friend who teaches piano and we have a piano so I may look in to that as well.

We don't want to get her over-involved in stuff (I don't want to be over-involved) but we want to provide stuff for her, if she enjoys it and if we can. I didn't have the opportunity as a kid myself. I guess I just don't know if we're going about it the right way.

Well, I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Friday!

'Night

I tried on several pairs of women's jeans, and the best fit was a size - are you ready for it - 12!:smile::w00t::)

Major congratulations for that! I am so happy for you and yet green with envy:biggrin:

Kat: try not to overdo it with family coming in. I hope you get better real soon.

Woke up feeling better this morning. Rick said I was sound asleep before he even come in from brushing his teeth last night! I did sleep ALL night----feel better for it this morning.

I work a shorter day today, although we do not break for lunch today---we work straight through til 2. Then I am meeting DH in town and doing our birthday shopping....and then it is off to family time.

I enjoy the ones coming, I am not meaning to make it sound like a chore, I guess while I feel better the extreme grouchiness is still with me!! LOL

Will try to catch up and stop in later!

PJTP...Happy Friday, People! :) :thumbup: :w00t: :w00t:

I'm SO glad it's Friday...have a wonderful weekend planned. I'm going to a Steel Drum show with DH tonight - part of our local Arts council's First Friday series - foot tappin, dancin, good time to come.

Going to see a play tomorrow with DD and one of my best work friends. We got the tickets over a month ago and have planned to get dinner at a nearby restaurant after the show. She's bypassed, I'm banded, so there won't be a LOT of food eating going on...it's more for the company and the chance to hang out!:smile:

Wearing my new 'Cowboy Cut' jeans today - 36 x 36 - so they are plenty long...also have a new jacket that I just bought and is already getting loose. The pounds aren't going very fast, but the inches are going!

Seems to be my pattern - I'll lose really well for a while, stall on the weight loss, but the inches will go, and then the weight loss will start again. Go figure!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend, and for all those fighting headaches, illnesses and family illnesses - Good health to you!

Can ya tell I'm in a really good mood? :w00t:

Hi everyone!

Had a good loss this week. This AM saw a 2.4lb loss!! Very happy! I'm trying to get to 170 by Halloween. September only saw 3/10ths lost tho so who knows what's going to happen this month! Starting off well enough. Hope it continues that way!

~~~~~

Kat, so glad you're feeling better. Have a nice time w/family this weekend.

Ebony, I'm so stoked for you and what's happening with your clothes. Sounds like a wonderful weekend ahead!

Crzy, how are you feeling? Are you back to 100% yet?

~~~~~

Off to get some laundry done. BBL!