Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

I have one thing to say and that is: CHEETOS ARE EVIL! :)

If I'm not careful, I'll end up like this! :thumbup:

cheetos2ne8.jpg

damn....i had a HUGE post and accidentally erased it. I missed you girlies (and uno dude)

Hope everyone makes it back to our page....it took me forever to find it.

Let me sum up what my last post said:

Dss and dsd are coming today, we have a girlscout dinner tonight, we are having a family pic made tomorrow. I had alot of other stuff including the e-mail that made me said the other day...remember? Oh yeah, I had the long sorted story for you to read and now it is gone. Oh well, I will tell it again later.

How is everyone?

good morning

Ok so this is kinda strange. how do i made my adds smaller so i can make my thread bigger?

I didn't realize how much i look forward to daily check ins and to see how you are all doing!

Kat - nice to have you back, sorry you are sick, but glad it was all worth it

I had more to post but i can't find yours on here

I'm so lost. I'm home with DS today, he is still sick and well, i just stayed home. I'm going to my primary today because i still have abdominal pain from my accident and my neck is a mess

Well - I'lll be back in a bit... so glad we are up and running[/b]

Wow Tracy, you ask me if I could post because I was a Mod.....and now, my posts have disappeared! GONE!!! Look....I put my long, I am home post AFTER the Cheetos pic, and it is lost in cyber space! I also started a thread in the mod section to see if there was any news on the update, and it too is poof! Well I tried to italisize that, and got a bunch a junk, we will see how it posts! LOL

Still hurting this morning.

I have a sinus infection and ear infection. Had to go have my nose cauterized yesterday, it would not quit bleeding due to the pressure. I feel miserable, but think it is some better. Just took my 3rd dose of my antibiotics. Please hurry and help. Thanksgiving is in 2 days, I have people coming. Thank goodness Manda said she would come help me.

Tracy----tell us your story!

Talked to Suzie on FB last night, was having LBT withdrawals!

Hope everyone finds us soon, and the bugd of the new update get worked out quickly.....it always takes awhile......

omg...we can now "share this topic" on fb? talk about being able to spread crap around if we so desire....not that I ever would. LOL :lol:

I don't think I like these changes :(

I am glad you are feeling better Kat and I am glad you enjoyed your trip. Excellent news about your mom's surgery as well. Sorry we missed you this time. I know you come to Texas periodically so hopefully we can reschedule.

Tracy, how you doin'?? I admire your strength and attitude! Stick in there!!

Suzie, how are you feeling after your surgery?

For all of you who are not facebook-er's...Zach surgery went really well to. He is DONE!! We have (after almost a year?!?) retained an attorney to check into the elevator incident. Long story for another time. It may or may not amount to anything but I believe it is worth a try. For all that Zach has been through and now it looks like he may have some nerve damage around his thumb to boot.

I think the main focus will be on the elevator manufacturor (sp) and the installer.

I bumped the coffee pot against the sink this morning and shattered it. My brain is in a fog until I can drag my carcass to Wal-mart!!

I know I am missing a lot of people...I love you all! We are getting ready to take the rest of our Thanksgiving prep stuff to the other house so I may not be back til Sunday. Be safe and enjoy your Thanksgiving!!

Angela

Share this topic------can only the poster share their post, or anybody put it out there on FB? Unlike that seriously! We may have to pursue different avenues for discussion of our lives!

I really don't like this new format. I can't find anything and I definitely don't want my stuff I share with y'all on Facebook. Hell, I wouldn't even join facebook until very recently due to the invasiveness of it. Oh, and I share my band status with ALMOST ALL of the people I know, but not people who are from when I was younger.

Kat, I hope you get better soon. I thought I was the queen of sinus problems, but it sounds like you have me beat!

My mom has been in the hospital since Sunday morning. My dad is currently looking for a nursing home. I have been staying in her room at night. She went 36 straight hours without sleeping, which also means I wasn't sleeping. I came home this morning and I am so tired/delirious/semi-psychotic from lack of sleep, that I could only sleep for 2 hours. I feel a little better now, since I just got out of the shower. I will head back up there this evening to sit again.

Oh, and I do facebook, and if you want to add me, please do, I would like that, but I don't talk about my band on there, even though probably 80% of the people on there know. Please pm me if you want my email to add, or send me yours. I will add...that is if I can find where the pms are here now....I still can't find anything!!!!!! :(

OH, and if anyone can find and then point me to the "view first unread" button, please do so. I don't like having to look for where we left off.

Ok, yeah, I don't even see where we can send or see private messages any more, so just go to my profile to send me an email and hopefully that will work. I really HATE this new thing. Oh, and do we have a place for our subscribed threads? I can't find that either. :angry:

This is my first time back since the infamous Cheeto post, and it sure has changed! Not sure if I like it yet, but I guess I'll find out either way!

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? What is everyone doing?

As for myself and my girls, we go to grandmas every year... have been since the beginning of time! I'm in charge of the rolls.. I know, SO important! Ha! I think gma felt sorry for me and wanted me to feel included. I cant even eat rolls! I guess that is a good thing, right???

My youngest daughter Mel, the cheerleader, hurt her wrist in practice Saturday, so I had to take her to the urgent care last night. Fortunately, it isnt broken, just a sprain. They gave her a brace. The girls on the team gave her a hard time tho. Makes me mad. They can be so mean to each other. See, they have a competition coming up on December 4th and they need her for one of the stunt groups. They told her that if someone needs to see a dr for an injury, they should do it a month before a competition, not 2 weeks before. WTH??? How can you see the doc if you arent hurt yet??? Dumb kids. LOL

This is my first time back since the infamous Cheeto post, and it sure has changed! Not sure if I like it yet, but I guess I'll find out either way!

Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? What is everyone doing?

As for myself and my girls, we go to grandmas every year... have been since the beginning of time! I'm in charge of the rolls.. I know, SO important! Ha! I think gma felt sorry for me and wanted me to feel included. I cant even eat rolls! I guess that is a good thing, right???

My youngest daughter Mel, the cheerleader, hurt her wrist in practice Saturday, so I had to take her to the urgent care last night. Fortunately, it isnt broken, just a sprain. They gave her a brace. The girls on the team gave her a hard time tho. Makes me mad. They can be so mean to each other. See, they have a competition coming up on December 4th and they need her for one of the stunt groups. They told her that if someone needs to see a dr for an injury, they should do it a month before a competition, not 2 weeks before. WTH??? How can you see the doc if you arent hurt yet??? Dumb kids. LOL

Girls can be so mean and catty sometimes. That is why most of my daughter's friends are guys. I hope her wrist gets better. My daughter's first and only ER visit was due to cheerleading. She played ice hockey and dislocated both knees and fractured her arm, but those waited for a dr visit the next day...cheerleading fell on her head at tumbling and sprained muscles in her neck!

I am doing all of the cooking for Thanksgiving except for the turkey. My dad deep fries them every year, but this year he bought an oiless fryer. :)

This is crap, all those days of not being able to chat with my girls and this is the mess we get.

I for one don't want what I say here to be on FB. Only my relatives know that I have a band. Plus I say things here about my family that I need to say. It's a release valve for me. When my family gets to me I can come here and find solice. I don't want what I say to get back. Not that I say anything bad. I would prefer they not know I talk about them.

So far I'm doing pretty good. Not much of a appetite yet. I'm getting about 500-600 calories a day. Nothing sounds good. So I do the best I can. Hubby is on me about the Protein. I do really need to get going with that. The incisions look good. Bandages are still on and they said to leave them alone. I'm to allow them to fall off on themselves. But I can still take a shower, which is good. I do have to put a plastic bag over my foot, Doc put a new cast on it last friday. Said it should come off and stay off in 2 weeks. I'll be glad when that is over with.

Tired right now. I worked this morning and then took my sister to her Dr.s appointment. Afterwards I took her to the grocery store. Came home and fixed a big batch of Chex mix. Tomorrow I'm going to make fudge. Younger sis and her hubby are going to friends for Thanksgiving and I told her I would make those things for her to take. That leaves hubby and I home all day by ourselves. I'm very Thankful. (see, that is why I don't want stuff from here on FB. That would hurt her feelings).

Hope everyone is doing good. I've missed you guys so bad.

Wow...this new layout is kind of hard to get used to! And this absence has made me lose track of what's up with everybody! lol

Well, bad news...I have to buy a new computer. It ended up crashing Saturday morning. Ugh...oh well.

DH took his rock crawler to a friend's garage so he can have some help with stuff. The garage belongs to the people who had the Halloween party. So, there's his buggy, and 3 other buggies in the garage too. He got there last night and a guy who just hangs out at the garage had written on it with a Sharpie. The guy who wrote it is in a wheel chair. He wrote "Married for Money", "Handicapped", "Big Money", and lots of other stuff. The "married for money" and "big money" is because my family does have money. Jason was furious! We had just paid $125 to have the buggy sandblasted and to have primer put on it. No one knew it had happened because the people who own the garage are related to my dad so they wouldn't have let it happen. The guy also wrote on someone else's buggy. Needless to say...Jason is on his way to the garage to work on the buggy, and no one is happy with the guy in the wheel chair. There goes $125 down the drain because we will have to pay for it to be sandblasted and have primer put on it again. The guy won't pay to have it fixed. He doesn't work (cause he can't). Some people are just so ignorant.

We had a Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. I found out that I cannot eat turkey and gravy. And I don't like ham. Looks like I will only be eating veggies for Thanksgiving.

Glad we are all back!!!!!