Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Welcome back Kat. Hope you and Rick had a great time.

Good Morning gals!

I'm up and waiting for my coffee to brew, slept in a little. I hate this, I'm up at 6am every morning I don't have to be and I'm so tired I'm sleeping early. I like to sleep til noon.

Going to drink my coffee and go for a walk, then hit the gym, still damp out, so going to do some serious house cleaning today. I'm going to do a little re-arranging I think.

Starting my little detox thing today so we will see how that works out.

Anyone have any good plans today?

Kat, so nice to have you back, can't wait to hear about your trip

Hi Suzanne, how was your night. Sounded so nice

Ok, I'm off to get my coffee, I'll be back later

I love a Benadryl induced sleep. Went to bed at 10pm and got up at 7:30am. I feel good.

No walking outside for me this morning. Raining an 42 degrees. I don't mind the cold but the rain I don't do.

All ready started a load of laundry and I have a few other little things I want to do this morning. Than I need to take a shower and get ready for a surprised B-day party for a cousin of mine. It's at a pizza place where I have never eaten at but have heard that they are really good.

I'll check in periodically today. Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Good morning to you, good morning to you, good morning dear homegirls....good morning to you! :lol2: I crack myself up!

Thanks for all the compliments...you all are gonna make me blush! :blush:

My moms lunch/party was a hit! I was able to suprise her on one thing...I was able to get her sister there and that REALLY surprised her! It was a great time. I ate a few bites of things I shouldn't and then polished the night off with Ice Cream so...today I start over! She (mom) looks fantastic too! She is having to follow a strict diabetic diet and she is 3 pounds away from onederland. I am SO jealous! :tongue2: lol She has really worked hard to lose the weight she has lost. Her big moment is right around the corner. I am so excited for her. I know the feeling (and will know it again).

When we came home we were -1 child. My six year old convinced her mawmaw & pop that she needed to spend the night, lol. So today we have to go back over there to get her. It is about 75 minutes one way. But I dont mind. I made my mom and Gene a Facebook page. Mom did not think she would like it but I knew she would. :wink2: Cool Mom.

Have a great day everyone! I will post later this afternoon/evening when we get back. We have NO groceries in the house but we just decided we are waiting until tomorrow when the girls are at school to do it. That means....fast food today?! :yikes: I will just be careful.

Gotta run :bolt:

OH....Subway....that is what we can do and I will be able to be a good girl today :wink2: I am gonna start cutting out sugar again...GO ME!

Good for you Tracy, I am so glad you managed to surprise your Mom!! And people are the best surprises!! We did that with my parents 50th anniversary, got the 2 couples who stood up with them to come in for the vow renewal. Both couples are related to my Mom, her cousins. In fact her cousin married my Dads college roomate is how my parents met, standing up for them at their wedding!!

So when they did their vow renewal, there were 3 couples up there with 50 years under their belts!

Texas was so nice, shirt sleeves, sunshine....good thing I got a fix, it snowed here over night!

We now have pecans coming out our ears! And Rick managed to shred a large area for the cows, you have to shred off the weeds and bramble growth, so the grass is able to be reached by the dew, and the cows....we also got some fences repaired, cows immunized against black leg, a few ear tagged, all of them dosed with fly and worm medicine....a trailer full hauled off to Coleman to be sold. And yes, we DID have another snake in the commode!! I kid you not! I did NOT stay in the house, went to stay at an Aunt & Uncles! Which is not an inconvenience, it is all on the same original homestead, but they have recently built a new home, and it is snake free as far as I know. We have been discussing our options as far as the house goes. I am NOT sharing it with snakes. Thinking mobile home......newer, more inpenetrable. This old house is just that, really old, and not too solid, and empty for months on end.

Our other option is a nephew who is 23, we might offer it to him to stay in. He has challenges. He got encephalitic form of West Nile Virus. It left him with serious medical issues, and mental challenges. This way he would have some independence, and yet be close enough for daily check ins. We have not made any decisions yet though.

Ate lots of good food. Managed to get a good portion of Christmas shopping done. I was up 3 pounds when I got up, but I am retaining so much Fluid, I expect about half that to be gone today.....still sitting on this plateau. Which is sad, because I seriously worked this week!!! Cow chasing, and fence building and thrashing pecan trees is WORK!!!

I will get some pictures down loaded onto FB....

I missed my grandbabies something awful!!! Kinsey is on her way over, she is staying with me for a couple of hours so Manda can do laundry---she has to go to a laundromat, no hookups in her apt.

Then we are keeping Connor and Garrick tonight while our son and DIL go out for their anniversary.

Rick and I had a great anniversary. We worked all morning, loading cows to go to sale. Then we went drove to Fredricksburg and did some shopping-------oh my account was in shock!!! But Christmas is looking feasable now!!! Then we went and had a nice steak dinner. We order an appetizer, and one meal, we learned!! Was yummy! Then we made our way back, lots of work to do the next day. But for those of you telling me not to do anything you wouldn't.....THANKS for all that freedom!!! LOL

Well I made Breakfast, I guess I will go clean it up.

Football and grandkids today!

Missed you girls!

Tracy

glad to hear you had a good time. Subway is always a good choice for me, much better than most... shoot... look at Jared...LOL

I went to the gym and then a walk. my feet are bad. did over 2 miles in 30 mins...I had an orange for breakfast, hard to eat but I did it. Having a little chicken saute'd with spinach, garlic and fresh lemon. yummy. DD took a taste.. that is what we are having for dinner too, she loved it.

Hope you all have a good afternoon. going to get some stuff done

Kat

we posted at the same time... so nice to hear you had a good time. I wouldn't share with Snakes either! We had tons of them around here this summer, good thing I have that deck and could walk without shoes... LOL

Enjoy your day

Welcome back Kat, I don't blame you. I wouldn't share with a snake either.

We've been ubber busy and now I have to get dinner started. I'll check in later after dinner.

Hi again Justiceaim1....

Welcome back Kat!!

I am so tired after being on the road. Right now I am about to give macy a bath so I need to run but I promise to do a nice long post in the morning! Love ya'll!!

:wink2::sleep2: I'm going to drug myself, really long hard emotional day... hell... weekend. Have a ton of head stuff going on that I just can't deal with anymore.

Hope you all have a good night.

love ya' all:crying:

hi all, hope everyone is doing good. hope you had a nice trip.i feel bad that i don't post long notes. but i'm not good at writing or spelling .take care everyone one hope you all had a nice weekend. tweety(brenda)

hi all, hope everyone is doing good. hope you had a nice trip.i feel bad that i don't post long notes. but i'm not good at writing or spelling .take care everyone one hope you all had a nice weekend. tweety(brenda)

Hi Brenda - that is ok, you don't have to post long notes, just say Hi when you stop in so we know you are still with up :wink2:

Good morning everyone. I'm up drinking coffee, drugged myself last night so i feel foggy this morning. Happy news, I lost 4lbs yesterday, back down to 185. So at this point, i'm where i was last nutition appt, so anything above and beyond is a bonus. Ok only had 500 cals yest and it is a detox type of diet, but that is ok.

I've got to get signed up for my safety class today, I really need a job. I want to start sending my updated resume out and work on a job. Also going to get a map for my hike. I'll post pics because I have to take my camera, I saw all these amazing pics from my old boss and he recommended this Mt for me, so i have to send him some and start making my own memories. Happy ones!

Well, 6:20 so i need to get up and make the kids Breakfast and start the day!

love to you all, hope you have a good morning and I'll be back soon!

I'm up and not going to work. I traded my day a few weeks ago with one of the girls. I worked her friday and she is working today for me. But I had to get up because hubby wants to go to the gym and wants me to go with him. Isn't he sweet. lol.

I go see my kidney Doc this wednesday for a check up so today is my day to give blood for it. Nothing to eat or drink till than. I can do the no eating thing, it's the no drinking that is hard. I really want my hot cocoa. Well, it's sipping Water for me till than. Easy peasy.

On thursday I will be going to see my regular Doc. Last week I got a call from a doc that I had seen several years back, he was wanting to know if I had done a follow-up to the chest x-ray that had been taken. I asked if they had the right person and sure enough they did. So I asked why was this the first I was hearing about this. They claim they had tried to notify me. They put the Doc on the phone and I was able to ask him questions. There is several spots on the x-ray in my chest that they feel need to be addressed. They said there was evidence of Silica in my lungs. So I am having them fax all the info over to my Doc and than I made an appointment to go see him this Thursday. I worked for a company for a long time and at this place we made non-nuclear weaponry. We were exposed to a lot of chemicals and because of that I have to be tested every 3 years for exposure. I'm not sure what to think about the whole thing. I guess right now I'm thinking that it is all a big mistake. I'm sure my Doc is going to order more test so right now I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it is all a big mistake. I'll keep you guys posted on what I find out.

Brenda, I hope you post more often even if it is a short post.

Everyone have a great day and I'll check in soon.