Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi!! Im Carlene i Don't know where to start

My search engine gave me the Savannah River Site, pretty PG - think I will go with that!!:wink2:

Apparently my google engine is more adult! :ohmy:

I entered "sex change surgery" and SRS came up. :)

Power Bait is good stuff. DO NOT, I mean it, DO NOT mix the colors though. That could result in a visit from the Rainbow Coalition and nobody wants that. :wink2:

Carlene, I'm still waiting for the pic of your tattoo. :)

:wink2: Y'all are killing me! :)

is this something a vet can do?

Hi Carlene,

Sure a vet will have no problem fitting your band, indeed, anyone who is good with their hands will do it, like the local blacksmith or motor mechanic etc

A friend of mine just got his fitted by the local plummer. He got a great deal, he paid for his band fitting and got free air conditioning thrown in as well.

So go and ask your local tradesmen, and see who can offer you the best deal.

Edited by john47

Hi everyone!

OMG!! Wow what a busy weekend I am so excited about this and everything im learning!!

But I got so many more questions. LOL!!

Ok im thinking about this Mexican surgery coz its cheap and I don’t have insurance but there some things im wondering about.

Ok… so I know you can go to mexico and get the surgery but im not sure about going to mexico because, like, well there are just….you know….so many…..well, Mexicans down there. I mean like they are just everywhere. I mean most of the people down there in mexico are like Mexicans which is kind of like it is here in California but down there they are more Mexican than they are up here but not too much more. I mean they are just everywhere down there doing Mexican stuff and everything and its not like I don’t like Mexicans or anything. OMG, I LOVE Mexican food I think that’s why im fat lololol!!

My and my smarter brother chris go up to West Hollywood to this really kewl Mexican restaurant called el coyote but it’s the homo part of town so I don’t know why we go there except chris says he likes the food. It’s a weird place and Chris went to the bathroom there once and and came back and said that he went into one of the stalls and there was a big hole in the wall between the stalls and he thought that was really weird and then we had margaritas and he went to the bathroom and he was gone for about an hour I guess he drank too much lol!!!

Anyway he ate lots of Beans and he was lighting his farts all the way back home.

Like I said before chris is the smart one in our family hes in adult school now and hes going to get his ged in a couple of years. We are like so lucky to live in California where they have really good schools and they make it so that you finish high school in like only 6 or 7 years.

So anyway sorry to get off track but I want to know people here and I want people to know me hehehe!

So heres what im thinking. Im thinking that if there are Mexican doctors that do this suregy in mexico then im thinking that because the mexicans are all coming up here that I can just go down to Home Depot and find a Mexican surgeon standing out there right? Coz that’s how they get there work so im thinking that I can just pick one up at home depot. But my smarter brother chris made a really good point about where to get the surgery done after I get the Mexican surgeon at home depot.

Coz like years ago when I had my first abortion when I was 14 and had it done by a guy that worked out of his chevy van down by the Hermosa beach pier and he charged like only 20 bucks (plus state tax, the city tax, and the county tax, and the state recycling fee) so it came out to like 63 bucks. But what happened was after he did it I figured I was right by the beach there and I decided to go for a swim in the salt Water and it stung like a sunavabitch so I don’t want that to happen again.

So im thinking that because my doctor is Mexican that we should be able to go to like any hospital in the area because I think my surgeon is only gonna speak Spanish and here in California if you only speak Spanish you can like go into any hospital and get whatever you want and don’t have to pay for anything so im thinking that we could get an operating room for my Mexican surgeon and get the lap band put in for free and come out with a handful of foods stamps too, so im thinking this is a really good plan.

And I could use the foods stamps to buy the Power Bait.

So, like I’m thinking this might the way to go.

So can anything think of anything wrong with my plan?

OMG I’m getting so exicted thinking about this!

thanks, carlene

Maybe you could have that Mexican surgeon smack some sense into your fat head.

Oh and see if he can finish your SRS

Best of luck

Cathy

Edited by Taninivver

wow! hi everyone! im cant beleiev all the nice responses to my questions. im so glad i found this place.

so my brother chris took me out in the garage where he lives and he pulled out a box of the PowerBait (oops...i mean the PB...im one of you now right???lol!) he had a hole bunch of jars of it and he said i could have whatever i want. It comes in all sorts of colors but he tells me that its all one flavor (but I guess you all knew that right??? Lol…..) so I scooped some out of a jar (I got the kind that reminded me of popsicle with different colors.) and I put it on a cracker and I ait it. Now I don’t know if your supposed to put it on cracker is that allowed? Anyway I tried it and its not all that bad. Its kind of salty and feels like playdoh but that’s ok cause I like salty stuff in my mouth.

Thanks! Carlene

Holy crap, your kidding right, you ate powerbait?????

Wow!! THis is crazy but fun to read. Carlene can't be for real, right? Is carlene male or female, it's hard to tell? You guys are killing me. I needed this little pick me up.

hi...im carlene and im new here. i want to get a band put down in me. ive seen the advertmests on the bus benches near my place and its supposed to be easy to loose weight with it but i dont know. im fat but i dont want to really excercise. do i have to if i get a lap?? does it do the weight losing...how does it do it? the bus benches dont say very much.

can anyone tell me were too start. do i call the numbers on the bus benches? are they good places?

its nice to be here-ive been watchinh this place a while.

carlene

Yeah, sure your name is Carlene!!! It's pretty obvious who this is. Although it has always been evident you had/have no life, this is even a new low for you David.

Failure if you don't like it don't read it. There are plenty of other threads on here you can respond to.

Failure if you don't like it don't read it. There are plenty of other threads on here you can respond to.

Monkey,

Why does it bother you so that I responded? I didn't know this thread was reserved for you only???

Carlene is Headhunter just so ya'll know.

Monkey,

Why does it bother you so that I responded? I didn't know this thread was reserved for you only???

Wow. You really are something, chica.

It's ok though; taking my own advice I have you on "ignore". great feature, that.

Edited by RestlessMonkey