Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Phyl, I so glad someone else is a 'closet' survivor watcher. I can't admit it in public. I agree about Russel. He is such a sleeze, which is why they have him. However, the program is so into watching him, that you never get to see anything else. I am sure that he will win, and then he will stand up and say...'oh by the way, I'm a millionaire, I don't need the money. I taped Bones, so I can watch it this weekend.

Janet, hope you are taking some 'down' time after your rough day. I need to do some serious head talk to myself. I can't let myself get worked up like yesterday. Life is too short and I turn into a -itch which makes for a lousy day for the students. So I'll get my head back on straight and get the right attitude back before Monday.

Head to Kalispell this morning, I'll let you all know how it goes when I get home. TTFN

Good morning ladies! Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. Very busy day. Trying to get my 'end of the month' stuff finished before Courts surgery next week so WAY busy with work. Have to admit that I took the 2 hours to watch my Grey's Anatomy last night though. I LOVE that show. Talk about tear jerker. Had my kleenex right next to me. I knew I would need them.

Raining raining raining. We needed the rain but 4 days in one week after almost 2 months with nothing?! Break us in slow!

Janet so sorry to hear about your horrible day the other day. Hope you are recuperating from that and things are better since.

I will try to check back in later. Prob tonight. Hope you all have a great day!

hello ladies, Janet, I'm as irritated as you are, it must be in the air! but that she is NOT coming home because her 'friends' will take care of her. FINE!!! stay there by yourself and be sick.

So now it is my turn to appologize for ranting. See I told all of you that Janet and I need to live together in the Traveling Vampmobile.

Janet, I'm so sorry about Andrew's car. It is hard when we see them doing 'stupid' stuff. My DD#4 doesn't drink because 2 years ago she was out 'drinking' with friends and remembers consuming a drink at 11:30 pm and waking up 8 hours later in a place she didn't know. Yes she was drugged and raped. Now I wish she would have some social life, but she is fearful. She did have counceling, and fo the most part is doing well. But I guess that is one reason that at 23 she still lives at home. She had social anxiety issues before, and was working with a psycologiest to over-come the anxiety WHEN this happened. So much for friends.

Oh hell, I don't know where that came from. I guess that I wish she could have a 'normal' life.

Karla - I totally agree - Vampmobile - You can quilt - I will read and we can walk - I will make sure you eat good :0)...

Hugs on DD#4 -That's awful Hugs - I know that Andrew has told his gf's to always watch their drinks and never to take one from someone else

Very good! Withdrawls????

Nah... no partying on Thursday nights??! Wonder where everyone is!? Janet is problem having a time out and chilling after her bad morning. And, of course, there's Survivor and the season opener of Grey's Anatomy! I myself am watching BONES! I love forensic stuff! Already watched Survivor. There are a couple of guys that I REALLY dislike... Russell and Ben, the doctor! Weasels!

7_17_4.gif

OMG Phyl yes you know me - I was chilling last night - came home ate popcorn (2 100 cal snack packs) cat napped for about 20 minutes - Andrew wanted to talk - I told him I wasn't into it right now that I was done fighting him that from now on he can get up on his own - I told him I am done - that I didn't need the stress - have enough and that if he didn't like it he could move out.. Had spag for dinner - 2 fudgesicles and 1 yogurt and granola..

I loved Modern Family on Wed nite - loved Kelly Osborne on DWS - Watched survior last night - Ya russell - OMG pple are so stupid to beleive him... Then watched the 1st 45 min's of Grey - dvr'd it so will watch tonite.. I taped Mercy - need to still watch that one..

Phyl, I so glad someone else is a 'closet' survivor watcher. I can't admit it in public. I agree about Russel. He is such a sleeze, which is why they have him. However, the program is so into watching him, that you never get to see anything else. I am sure that he will win, and then he will stand up and say...'oh by the way, I'm a millionaire, I don't need the money. I taped Bones, so I can watch it this weekend.

Janet, hope you are taking some 'down' time after your rough day. I need to do some serious head talk to myself. I can't let myself get worked up like yesterday. Life is too short and I turn into a -itch which makes for a lousy day for the students. So I'll get my head back on straight and get the right attitude back before Monday.

Head to Kalispell this morning, I'll let you all know how it goes when I get home. TTFN

Why can't you tell pple you watch surviovr - I don't think he will win - I think someone will catch on (well hopefully)

Kari - WTG on no soda !!!

Jackie - thanks

Where's CANDICE ??

Hey gang. So tired of looking at paperwork!! All day long in the office reading page after page to make sure my staff put in all the 'quirks' the state of iowa wants in their so the company can get reimbursed for the time. Just finished that and now need to start chart review on all my charts. Fun weekend! Gonna be a long one. Oh well seems to make the time fly.

Court has been struggling today. Hasn't eaten but definately hungry today. She is babysitting for my cousins 2 little ones since last night and cooked them Breakfast and lunch. Told her not to take on the responsibility of them because it would be hard because she has to cook then. She has been fine otherwise because she just stays out of the kitchen.

She is taking them home before supper and then going bowling with a friend. 5 more days!!!!:scared2:

SO..... How is everyone's day going?? Can't believe the weekend is here again already! We are busy beavers getting ready to leave in two weeks. Spent a long time going through my closets and drawers and bathroom drawers, etc. and all my CPAP stuff. Filled up 1 1/2 baskets with STUFF! Earl took a carload of things to the RV including ALL the canned goods in the kitchen! He washed his 53' Chevy while he was over there and brought it home. Then we were discussing the fact that he was going to make spaghetti for dinner and he took all the french style green beans... Okay, so we'll use angel hair instead this time. Then he realized he also took all the canned tomatoes! So he just took the Chevy back so he can get some of the canned goods back!!

Did my 1/2 mile walk this afternoon. Only did one lap yesterday because I was having a little more pain than normal and I was tired after a pretty busy day.

Hope you all have a great weekend. We have nothing special planned but going to see if youngest DD is busy tomorrow. Maybe we'll take a ride down there. I think I'm ready to take on her stairs! Need to spend some time with them before we leave.

3_4_30.gif

I am glad it is the weekend. The days just can't go quick enough to get to next Thursday. Tired of the liquids. They aren't bad but I need to mix it up and create something different.

Setting here on my couch cradling my new puppy thinking about all I need to get done in the office yet. Not seeing it happen anymore tonight. Really tired.

Gonna set here and veg out and doze off. Haven't done that in a log time. Gnite all.

Sounds like everyone had a good productive day! Just got back from the fill doc. Everytime I go, I just love him a little more. He actually is pretty funny and REAL. He and his wife recently got married and between them they have 11 kids, so he is still hungry for money. He did have a hard time angling the port. He pulled out what was in there. Rohre SAID he put in 2.3 cc's, there was only about 1.5 cc's. Hummm...do I feel a 'setup'. Anyway he added 0.5 cc. Then we talked about my intestinal issues. He feels pretty sure it is celiacs. DD#1 has horrid celiacs, she was so bad that her body started breaking down, teeth, etc. So I was tested about 5 years ago because it is inherited, and I test positive, but I never really thought I had it because I was fat. Well come to find out you can have celiacs and be fat. Doc says that less sever celiac can actually increase weight gain, because your intestines can't absorb complex nutrients, but it will grab onto the simple sugars. So i need to start thinking about avoiding gluten. Anyway, gave myself a B shot. I had to tell Chris, the doc, to turn around cause I couldn't do it with him watching. It was easier that I thought. I use to give my neighbor shots every week, so I have given them before, but not to myself. He also wants me to replace one meal with a super Protein Drink. He says the B complex with help with my focusing issues and I should think about antioxidents. So I have a lot to think about.

I hear alot of talk about the B shot. Doesn't that help with energy and etc? Please tell more about it. Maybe I should ask for one? I take a Vitamin B complex but seems like I am always sleepy and low energy.

Jackie, my doc and stuff I've read says that B helps with energy and dealing with stress. The shots i'm taking is a B complex with amino acid which is also suppose to help with weight loss. He also has me on Vitamin D to improve immunity and depression. Karri is taking B shots and says it really helps.

My doc never mentioned them to me before. Think I will ask about them. I know that the by pass patients get them but I am going to ask about them for me.

Morning ladies!! Have to head to Great Falls to pick up my dad's new kitty. Mom & dad are driving from Roundup to meet me in Great Falls. Now the kitty lives in Great Falls so...Why am I needed? Mainly because dad wants to see me. It is a 4 hour drive, one way for both of us. I was really hoping dad would not insist upon coming. This is going to exhaust him and then he won't be able to snuggle the new baby. But he is determined to "do something' normal. I guess it is his choice, but I know it will put him down for several days. The new kitty is a purebred, 5 yr old manx, dad's favorite type of kitty. He had to put is previous baby down last year.

Oh I forgot to mention when we got home from kalispell yesterday...you won't guess what was sitting on my front step. Actually, I should say WHO. A handsome black and tan doxi, who answers to the name of Jordan. Yep it appears that OUR doxi jumped on the table in the back patio, jumped to the patio wall, jumped free and was wondering the neighborhood all day. We live next to a busy highway and doxi's will follow their nose like hounds, it is a miracle he is still alive. We NEVER let them loose without a leash because doxi's are netorious for 'following their nose.

Today we have 'fire storm warnings' which means that we have existing fires and am expecting extreme high winds. Hopefully the fires won't spread and the firefighters will be safe. Naturally, that mean Sushi boy is still gone.

Well best get moving, check in later. TTFN

Good Morning Gang...

Well, when I got home from work - stopped by Marshalls & Target 1st - the red light on the answering machine was blinking - it was Chris - asking me to call him. Well, I knew what that meant - you don't leave those kinds of messages on the phone.

My Aunt passed away yesterday morning 9ishTX time

so that was 7 something my time.

The funeral will be next Saturday - Not sure if I am going or not - I feel I need to - but it will be an expensive trip - My one cousin Sandy & her Dh aren't coming I guess they both had surgery recently - but her bro Alfred and his wife are coming - I don't know either one of them since they are both like 18 yrs older than me..

I am incredibly sad - I really feel like an orphan now - my parents gone - my bros gone now my Aunt Dot is gone - it's only me - I know death should be about the person who died but it really isn't it's about those of us left behind and our pain and sorrow - She was 93 - good mentally but physically not so good and then with the return of the cancer - I am glad that she is no longer suffering and now is with her family that I know she missed them terribly..

Well - gym is calling me this morning - well it's not really - but I know I have to go - and then I am going for my 1st ever massage at 10 a.m.

I need to get moving - I need to look for air fares and hotels - I looked a bit last night - but remember someone saying that Tuesdays fares are cheaper - but don't know if that's so on a short notice trip...

Will cbl - am suppose to go out with Debbie tonite - not really in the party mood - so we will see..

Janet, I understand how you are feeling. BUT you are not alone, we are here for you!!!