Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice, yep it is masters stuff for 2 weeks.

Busy at work today and the boss asked me to work next Sat & Sun, so I'll have 14 days until time to work on the yard. I finally acknowledged that I wasn't going to get my flower beds built yet, so I repotted all my perenials into 1 gal pots. That is easier to keep then moist. I just don't know how I can get everything done. However I just discovered I spent to much $$ on pond stuff that now I can't afford the liner for the darn pond. AND I may have to bail on July. Somehow I managed to spend almost $1000 on plants, pond stuff and odds and ends for the fence. Crap. I will have to sit down and look at the budget this week and let you all know. It will cost me almost $200 to board the furries and then miss 6 days of work. I messed up.

I'm tired, sore, and just got to sit down. I have no clean clothes, the cat box needs changed, the dogs need their nails trimmed and aaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuhgggggggg. I'm feeling overwhelmed. I guess I need to prioritize and realize I can't get it all done right now.

Well, I need some food. We where so busy at work that I didn't get a chance for lunch. TTFN

Karla, you HAVE to come in JULY!!!! The other girls are DYING to meet you~~~ and you NEED A VACATION GIRL... forget the stuff in the yard for now, you can always do it AFTER you get back from Seattle.

Why board the furries, can't ELyse watch them for 5 days??? That girl owes you big time. What about one of the other daughters?

What about having a "yard sale"??? go thru the house and sell stuff that you don't use anymore... too big clothes, extra furniture??? Whatever, even books and CD's... every dollar counts right?

Have you got any quilts to SELL???

Just ideas, common ladies come up with some other suggestions...:(

Candice, I'm hoping to find away. I need to sit down with my finances and figure things out. I'm just giving you all a headsup about what might happen. I will talk to Elyse about the furries, but part of me worries that she will drop the ball and the furries will be forgotten. She is a person I dont' even know anymore. She called yesterday and I had a hard time talking with her. I guess I have some anger I need to work through. I do want her to have a live, but I can't agree with the way she is living it. She is spending every waking moment at the guys house, or should I say mother's house, since he doesn't have a job and lives at home at 30! anyway, sorry, I digress. I'll let you all know as soon as I can sit down and figure it out.

Well need to get busy, I have to be out of here before too long. I need to allow extra time since I will be driving in rush hour.

Love you all, TTFN

Good Morning Gang...

Well I don't know if it's a good morning - reading that Karla is going to bale - I guess we are just going to have to kick her ass- I will get a hold of Steph - she wonl't let her bale

Well kids leave this a.m - I go to work then gym tonite - life will be back to normal ..

cbl

Good Morning Gang...

Well I don't know if it's a good morning - reading that Karla is going to bale - I guess we are just going to have to kick her ass- I will get a hold of Steph - she wonl't let her bale

Well kids leave this a.m - I go to work then gym tonite - life will be back to normal ..

cbl

Ha,ha,ha... Janet You are right, Stephanie will NOT let her bale

Hope everyone's day goes well. Mine is starting out good... have to take Mom to an appt today, so stealing myself up for 'that'... Having a Pro shake right now with GREENS, and FLAX MEAL in it... yummy, I got that banana flavored pro shake stuff at GNC ... quite good.

And I am packing my Protien bar (30 g) and some beef Jerky in my purse... so I only have to stop and buy a coffee... that's it.

Don't know what I am having for supper yet, but it will be healthy, even if I have to stop at the grocers and pick up already Cooked chicken.

Been reading some OA literature(again) this a.m. I had a terrible NIghtmare last night... that I got up and ate JUNK in the middle of the night! (I never wake up)

When I awoke, I had this feeling of doom and shame, like I had actually EATEN it... although yest. was a GOOD day, food wise... didn't go full blown crazy and was accountable.

I am so tired of living with the guilt(of eating stupid stuff) and the shame( of sneaking around to do it, or hiding food the shame of wasting my $16k)

I am an addict. No question... I have got to keep sugar and bingefoods away from myself.

Since you guys have known me. I've been on again /off again... its c r a z y ... so I am going to suck it up and go back to OA meetings... I've been avoiding it, thinking "I can do it by myself?" I have let you all down, in your support of me.

Well, how's that been working for you Candice?

Not too freeking well. So I am turning my problem over to God, my Higher Power...

This one thing I have trouble with though... when there are so many people in this world suffering, I mean really suffering... why would God turn his resources to me and my Eating disease... there are so many more WORTHIER causes.. I don't mean this to sound like self pity, but really a Food Addict vs whole countries in Famine... really?

But, for today this is my plan.

I really want today to be my AHA moment, I want the struggle to be over.. gosh, now I am blubbering... ok rock bottom???

Edited by peaches9
?

Candice

You haven’t let anyone down – You DESERVE to be healthy… God doesn’t dole out punishments/rewards – when someone we love dies – it’s not God punishing us – when something good happens it’s not a rewards – life is life – it is what we are given and we have choices on how we deal with what we are dealt with and I think there are lessons to be learned from those experiences – good and bad..

Yes there are terrible things happening in this world –– you want to help the starving pple of the world – take that $$$ you spend on junk and put in a jar and then once a month go donate it to your local homeless shelter – you wanta help – there you go – I just gave you a way to kill 2 birds with one stone … ;o)

Some can do it on their own – some can’t – we are all diff – it doesn’t make one stronger or weaker – it’s life it’s our learning experience

Definition of instantiy – doing the same thing over and over again and expecting diff results – this is a lifestyle change not a diet – you know sugar is your weakness – so don’t keep it in the house and when you you want to go out and buy some put that $$$ in the jar.

Sweetie – I know that you don’t believe me – but you can do this … you really can’t – you can have your health – you deserve it – and you can still have an occassional treat :0)

I gotta get back to work… CBL

Ditto what Janet said, Candice!!

My one word for today..... DEPRESSED!!

Later, Chicks.

Phyl - Why are you depressed.... What's going on????

Good afternoon gang

10 mintues til I have to leave - not time to start anything..

Phyl - How are you feeling this afternoon - what's wrong

Candice - how was your time w/your mother..

Karla - FYI - I have called in the reinforments - you are not backing out..

Well have gym tonite - will ck back later..

CALORIESCARBSFATPROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,144/89/38/90

Ditto what Janet said, Candice!!

My one word for today..... DEPRESSED!!

Later, Chicks.

OH dEAR Phyl; whats up hon? Is the hunger getting to you? How is your tummy feeling?

Today, was o.k.- took my Mom to her skin guy... Cyro gassed off 5-6 cancer spots on her face, head and leg... its all good. He wants to re=check her in 6 mos. the one on her LEG is quite big and it might need another zap.

Man, she is getting weak though... she can't even walk from the car to the door of the office bldg(with her walker) ... then there was this long hallway to the elevator. (somebodys poor planning) dah, if someone needs an elevator PUT IT NEAR THE FRONT DOOR!!! Wheel chair is too heavy for me to lift in and out of my car... so we go with the walker.

anyways, pulled at my sore shoulder with all the lugging in and out of cars, walkers, chairs etc... poor ol' doll. God getting old is NOT for WIMPS!!! 2 other ladies at her Sr's rez died last week...

Had a coffee with her afterwards and I did NOT have a cookie or icecream or anything!!!!

Stuck to my food plan and its posted above.

WTG Candice !!! They do make lighter wheel chairs now adays.. Heck you have a van it shouldn't to hard to get in and out.. Yep getting old is a bitch especially when our brains are like still 30 ;0)

Back from the gym - fish - butternut squash and green Beans for dinner

Phyl - Why are you depressed.... What's going on????
Good afternoon gang. 10 minutes til I have to leave - not time to start anything..

Phyl - How are you feeling this afternoon - what's wrong

Candice - how was your time w/your mother..

Karla - FYI - I have called in the reinforcements - you are not backing out..Well have gym tonite - will ck back later../QUOTE]

What's wrong?? Can't you guess!?? Earl pouting again! I was frustrated with him last night when he told me he gave all the left over pulled pork to Tracy, Jodie & Kellie. So... I tried to restrain myself from eating too much thinking... I can have some leftovers tomorrow night... but he gave all the meat away! And I'd asked him to get a small container of Kellie's homemade potato salad for me. (He was taking care of all the leftover food, )

He said he did but when he went to get it out of the refrigerator when we were leaving it was gone. Maybe Alisha took it.. but, at any rate... I got cole slaw... he didn't leave them any of that and I already had a ton of it in my refrigerator, and baked beans.... that came out of a can... no big deal.. I have those in my cupboard. So, I was irritated, BUT.. .I got over it!

Then this morning he accused me of throwing the phone at him.. I needed to call and reschedule my PT appointment and the phone was dead. I attempted to slide it across the end table to him... I can't reach him from where I sit. He interpreted that as "throwing" the phone at him so he threw one back at me! And he's been pouting ever since! He's barely moved out of his chair all day. Spent most of the day sleeping. And I don't think he's eaten anything since breakfast!

STUPID!! STUPID!! STUPID!!

So.. I went to TOPS by myself. He refused to go because he was too far over his goal weight. Knowing he was pouting, I didn't want to come home. So... I had a part of a Protein Drink for breakfast.. about 80 calories, and I was hungry after TOPS, so I went to Jack in the Box and got one of those 350 calorie burgers for lunch. Then I sat in a parking lot having my hamburger and reading emails on my Blackberry. Later I went to Surf Shack and got my coffee and sat in the parking lot drinking it and reading some more email! I finally went home around noon after wasting about 90 minutes hanging around!

Around 1 pm I went to the gym and worked on the wgt resistance machines before my pool PT. Finished at the gym about 3:30 pm. Cruised around the neighborhood a while on my scooter for about another hour! Tracy, Jim & Gigi came by for a visit. Earl told them he'd been "paying all day" for not bringing any pulled pork home. Yeah, right!! Excuse me???? I"m not the one pouting and sleeping the day away in my recliner!

So... making sure he heard every word.. I told them all about the puppy I found in the morning paper... 6 mos old Shih Tzu, potty trained, 5 1/2 lb and won't get much bigger, doesn't bark, etc. I hope to go see her tomorrow. So I might be looking for a new home about this time tomorrow!! LOL!

So... that's life... Two retired people living in close quarters getting really annoyed with each other!! Someone needs a hobby! HAHAHA!! Since Jim is retired, Earl is not cutting his lawn this summer, so I don't get a break at all! Last summer I could count on him being over there cutting the lawn one day a week!

OH... I smell something cooking (well, smells more like it's burning actually!) I think someone might be frying up a boca burger!!

Here's some photos from yesterday.

Three oldest kids... Chris, Jodie, Tracy.

Me & grandson, Justin.

How do you like my new hair color??

post-220150-13813139364471_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139364769_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139365062_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139365309_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139365584_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

Phyl - Hugs Hugs Hugs - I don't know how you do it.. But I guess I have never been around anyone as long as you 2 have been together - there will be days like that sometimes mamma said ;0) -

Get the darn dog - he can move to the motor home w/his cat :0)..

Glad you got out of the house - why isn't he going to the gym and avoiding the scale - well that's doing what?? We all know what that does..

A few more pictures from yesterday. Among them.. my silly dil, Kellie, and Rachel pretending to fall out of the hammock.. I THINK she was pretending! HAHA!

post-220150-13813139365832_thumb.jpg

post-220150-1381313936625_thumb.jpg

post-220150-1381313936652_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139366765_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139367168_thumb.jpg

Candice, do you think God has only so much 'time' to listen and answer prayers? Remember He has infinite power and can answer as many prayers as there are prayers. Your are not any less important than someone who needs food or is fighting a disease. Our obsession is a disease.

I hope to find a way to go on the trip. I just am feeling overwhelmed. I wish I could have some help. I need to find some organization and I need a sanctuary. Everything is filthy and disorganized. My yard is a mess, my house is evern a bigger mess. I don't have time to spend with the dogs. I feel like I am drownding. My dream would be to have a week to organize and complete everything. I need to build the deck, Shampoo carpets, unpack, find my stuff, plant pots, build the pond, put in the french doors, paint, wash windows. I could go on forever. somewhere I have to fill out my master's application. Food, I'm living on yogurt and kashi. i get home from class or work and work in the yard until 8 pm then come in and take a shower, eat dinner, do laundry. Simon needs shaved. Would anyone like to have a week long vacation at my house?

We have a storm rolling in.

Phyl, take care of you, get a dog.