Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Candice, you have my sympathies, an irritated BB when it is hot, I guess that is your excuse to bring out the halter tops and hip hugger hot pants!!

Had a fairly good doc appointment, I haven't seen her since before my band, she said she didn't even recognize me (small town plus taughter her daughters). She asked how I did it, so I have her my surgical report from Ortiz and then told her that there was now way in hell that I could have done it without LBT. She said that I have exceeded any results she has seen locally. I told her that without my lbt ladies that I wouldn't have made it either. She was so excited that she wrote down all the info for lbt and photocopied my fill doc's card. My fill doc has been looking for a Missoula office to come down to a couple of times a month. She said that she would definitely be giving him a call and that she would love to have him in their office. She also said that I had beautiful skin and gave me a hug of congratulations and said she was proud of me for taking charge. Sorry, I know, long winded but she made me feel good.

The not so great news was that she has confirmed my prolapse is worse than before my multiple surgeries and that i also have a 'rectocele', for those who don't know what that means,...well you don't want to know. She gave me a referal for a gynocologist who specializes in prolapses. The office called and TRIED to make an appointment, well that doc isn't taking any new patients, not even referals. So the office people go back and ask my doc who she wants for a 2nd choice. Office people try that docs office, no go, so back again and I finally have an appointment with the 3rd choice and it isn't until the end of September. At that point I start crying and the poor office people have to deal with me crying and deal with trying to find a doctor who will take me. Basically, NO ONE wants to touch me with a 10 ft pole. My appointment for september is basically an appointment for them to decide IF they will take me. Again i start bawling about wanting to have sex at least once before I die and at that point I leave feeling like a fool. Okay, I'm out of antidepressants and won't be able to get them filled before thursday.

Got stuck in traffic coming home and now it is too late to get any work done. I asked DD#4 for help and all i got was big sighs and how she GUESSED she could help me but that she had a dinner to go to and wouldn't be done until 8 or so. At that point I just got pissed and told her to bring back my lawn mower and weedeater and forget about it.

I know think positive.....my washer and dryer are working. that is my positive thought for the moment.

Morning Glories!!!

Well, woke up early this a.m. 6:30~!~~~ I figured it out though... I only took 1 of my nighttime meds last night... I took 2 out of the bottle, but then must have gotten interupted..and never took the second.

Is it ever nice to be UP and ALERT... yeah-haw!

SO its a GYM day today. Just drinking my shake and have taken my first dose of antibiotic for B.B.

The BB looks better this morning... I mean NOT back to normal but at least you can see a diff. from yesterday!! Two shades of red lighter... so I am HAPPY with that...

Its humid and muggy here this a.m. so don't know if that means its gonna rain or not???

Karla; I am glad you got to the doctor about your gynie issues... that is a good first step... and WHO knows perhaps the crying will spur them on to get you an appt. sooner... there could always be a Cancellation list..

Ya I know what a rectocele is, I had that too. It can all be fixed at the same time as the prolapse.

What great KUDOS you got about your weight... that is HUGE Girl... look at the pictures of yourself from Seattle, look at some BEFORE pics of yourself... You area beautiufl woman, and yes you do have Great skin... also penetrating BLUE eyes... personnaly I think THOSE are your best feature....well, except for your brilliant mind. LOL

But girl, once you have THIS new surgery, you are gonna have to start taking better care of yourself. NO MORE LIFTING, you are gonna have to find something else besides the Nursery work... its just too labor inttensive for someone with your pelvic floor issues. SERIOUSLY... this is said with love from someone who's been in the same BOAT.

Janet: ahem are you there??? I bet you are still enjoying your quiet house eh? With Kaitlyn gone, just you and Andrew... life is just back to normal huh? What's work like today??? What are you eating for supper tonight?

Phyl: Hopefully today, you'llhave more possitive news on your Mom and Uncle Ed.. How is Zoey? Have you taught her anymore new tricks? Has she learned how to hide the TV clicker from EARL????

Lurkers: Stephanie, Linda... love you both!!! I know you are aout there...:grouphug:

Candice, I know I need to quit the Nursery if the do another surgery. But we will just see what happens. Thanks for the pep talk and kind words. I would like to see if I can dump all my extra jobs after this summer. I am tired.

Phyl, I'm so sorry about your mom and uncle. Maybe someone needs to contact 'social services' at the hospital. They really are an advocate for the patient and the one we had for dad was a life saver about getting things done. Again, I must admit that Zoey is just a charmer. Not normally a shitzu lover, but she has me won over, a perfect match for you. She will settle with more new experiences. You are doing just the right thing to socialize her.

Janet, you aren't out there sneaking sweets are you? Nah, you are to good for that, it is us that you can tell that we are binging when we aren't checking in.

Well, you all have a good day...

Humm, positive thought for the day...it is cooler AND I have you all! TTFN

Good morning Gang

Karla & Candice - Hugs on your medical issues - I'm thankful I don't have any ;0) well tmi this a.m. can't go :0)

Phyl hope you get a fill - they do help...

Candice - yep I was thinking of you when I was watching Oprah yesterday.. We don't have to have tramatic issues as a reason for eating - but we are covering up feelings I have always said I self medicate to go to sleep (eat) I may pick up the book myself..

dinner - Candice I eat the same thing most nights last night fish - tonite steak and veggies :0) I have boot camp today - lunch is fish & spinach :0) who know's Breakfast some nuts :0)..

Glad you had a good time w/kids...

Well off to the shower

Edited by IndioGirl55

O.k. now you can all fall off your chairs......

I WENT TO THE GYM this a.m. did 20 mins of treadmill... at speed of 3 mph.. then got off that and went on the bike for 10 mins.

then I went into the Office to talk to a trainer, as I needed to get my membership re-uped... and I was locked out of the computer fitlinx system... so she says...hey have you ever tried my ZOOMBA class???? ah, no... I havn't had my lazy ass here in a couple of months!!!

She says, well its starts in 10 mins... runs for an hour... give it a try... its really fun...

Well, I stayed for the whole hour!!! It was a sweatbreaker for sure... all that salsa dancing, mamba, and meringue... then the slow down at the last 10 mins. was Michael Jackson's last tune... it was really cool... my knees are swearing at me but the rest of me feels pretty good...

She gave me a 'high5' when the class was over cause she thought I'd not finish...:grouphug:

Well, woke up early this a.m. 6:30~!~~~ I figured it out though... I only took 1 of my nighttime meds last night... I took 2 out of the bottle, but then must have gotten interupted..and never took the second. Is it ever nice to be UP and ALERT... yeah-haw!

WOW! Maybe you should take just 1 pill every night!

Phyl: Hopefully today, you'll have more positive news on your Mom and Uncle Ed.. How is Zoey? Have you taught her anymore new tricks? Has she learned how to hide the TV clicker from EARL???? :lol:

Will talk to Mom today, but from texts from my sister, sounds like he's doing well at home.. sleeping better, etc.

Zoey is good. However, I am being jerked around by 5 lb of fur! Can't tell you how many times I've been in and out of the condo in the last two hours. First peepee, then next time she did her business, so we walked the little baggy to the dumpster. Then pretty soon she was scratching at the door again... a little squirt piddle. Not anything urgent. she just wanted to go outside and see what might be going on. Then she heard Sherry & Terri having their morning coffee next door. So she had to go out again. I lost count really. Now she's out on the leash AGAIN sunning herself. But every time we go out the last few times, she is pawing at the scooter cover, so it's obvious what she is waiting for! I guess I better get in the shower!

Candice, I know I need to quit the Nursery if the do another surgery. But we will just see what happens. Thanks for the pep talk and kind words. I would like to see if I can dump all my extra jobs after this summer. I am tired.

Phyl, I'm so sorry about your mom and uncle. Maybe someone needs to contact 'social services' at the hospital. They really are an advocate for the patient and the one we had for dad was a life saver about getting things done. Again, I must admit that Zoey is just a charmer. Not normally a shitzu lover, but she has me won over, a perfect match for you. She will settle with more new experiences. You are doing just the right thing to socialize her.

Janet, you aren't out there sneaking sweets are you? Nah, you are to good for that, it is us that you can tell that we are binging when we aren't checking in.

Well, you all have a good day...

Humm, positive thought for the day...it is cooler AND I have you all! TTFN

I agree... the nursery job has to go!

Uncle Ed did have visiting nurse stop by yesterday. I assume they will be helping him with shower, checking blood sugar, etc.

Good morning Gang

Karla & Candice - Hugs on your medical issues - I'm thankful I don't have any ;0) well tmi this a.m. can't go :0)

Phyl hope you get a fill - they do help...

Candice - yep I was thinking of you when I was watching Oprah yesterday.. We don't have to have tramatic issues as a reason for eating - but we are covering up feelings I have always said I self medicate to go to sleep (eat) I may pick up the book myself..

dinner - Candice I eat the same thing most nights last night fish - tonite steak and veggies :0) I have boot camp today - lunch is fish & spinach :0) who know's breakfast some nuts :0).. Glad you had a good time w/kids... Well off to the shower

I think I will definitely be getting a fill. And after doctor, we'll be going to see Jodie and family, so Zoey gets to meet the three youngest grandchildren and I'm sure they'll all have a great time together!

O.k. now you can all fall off your chairs......

I WENT TO THE GYM this a.m. did 20 mins of treadmill... at speed of 3 mph.. then got off that and went on the bike for 10 mins.

then I went into the Office to talk to a trainer, as I needed to get my membership re-uped... and I was locked out of the computer fitlinx system... so she says...hey have you ever tried my ZOOMBA class???? ah, no... I havn't had my lazy ass here in a couple of months!!!

She says, well its starts in 10 mins... runs for an hour... give it a try... its really fun...

Well, I stayed for the whole hour!!! It was a sweatbreaker for sure... all that salsa dancing, mamba, and meringue... then the slow down at the last 10 mins. was Michael Jackson's last tune... it was really cool... my knees are swearing at me but the rest of me feels pretty good...

She gave me a 'high5' when the class was over cause she thought I'd not finish...:grouphug:

CONGRATS!! GOOD JOB!!

Originally Posted by peaches9 viewpost.gif

Well, woke up early this a.m. 6:30~!~~~ I figured it out though... I only took 1 of my nighttime meds last night... I took 2 out of the bottle, but then must have gotten interupted..and never took the second. Is it ever nice to be UP and ALERT... yeah-haw!

WOW! Maybe you should take just 1 pill every night!

Oh my I WISH I could only take 1 pill per night... its for my BIpolar though and the Psychiatrist wanted me to take "3" per night... (I was a zoombie the next day)... so I cut it back to "2" per night... and he said "well, that's o.k. I guess... but I'd prefer you were on 3."..

Yeah, well I still have to function in the REAL world... so we compromised with 2... and usually it's o.k. I just have to set two alarm clocks if there is something really important to be up for... nice being retired eh???

oh and you girls just have to Wiggle my Toe to wake me up on vacations Hee,hee,hee:biggrin:

My knees were hurting in the Zumba class, but I think that will be temporary... I really feel good right now... having a butterscotch SF FF pudding... just ate some strawberries.

Had a Pro shake for breaky and also one for lunch. Brats for dinner and fruit ...

:grouphug:

"Eat with the intention of being in full view" is another guideline that refers to the need we all have to be seen and loved for who we are. If you constantly hide what you eat from other people, you are giving yourself the message that who you are cannot be seen, cannot be loved and needs to be hidden. That is not a kind thing to say to yourself. It is also not true.

WOW, If I do just this ONE thing I will be able to lose weight.

Good clinic visit... saw P.A., not dr. but I knew that. First time in THREE YEARS..... she gave me a hug! She was very pleased that I lost 1 1/2 lb since I was there 4 weeks ago and kept giving me a lots of positive affirmation. She put in 1 more cc and estimates there is 5 cc in there now. Per my clinic records.. I had 7 1/2 cc in there 2 months ago when I first went back in. She could only get 5 1/2 cc back and estimates there was still 1 cc in there... tubing, etc. So last month she put in 3 cc, 1 cc this month, and probably 1 cc still in there... so she figures total of 5 cc now. She told me to stay on liquids for 2 days. Usually just says for the rest of the day. So.. had can of Tomato Soup for lunch at Jodie's this afternoon. Having a glass of wine now, and had about an ounce of cheese... cut in to little tiny cubes and chewing them to death. I will probably have a Protein Drink later, or maybe I'll go get another latte since I can't eat.

Zoey thoroughly enjoyed her visit with our 3 little grandkids. Thomas chased her all over the backyard. Had to watch her like a hawk inside! Jodie is not the fastidious housekeeper that Tracy is, AND she has 3 little kids! So.... Zoey shredded a kleenex, ate cat food, etc. One time I fished a small marble out of her mouth and while I was putting that out of reach, she picked up a yellow crayon! She is like a baby... everything goes in her mouth!

Good clinic visit... saw P.A., not dr. but I knew that. First time in THREE YEARS..... she gave me a hug! She was very pleased that I lost 1 1/2 lb since I was there 4 weeks ago and kept giving me a lots of positive affirmation. She put in 1 more cc and estimates there is 5 cc in there now. Per my clinic records.. I had 7 1/2 cc in there 2 months ago when I first went back in. She could only get 5 1/2 cc back and estimates there was still 1 cc in there... tubing, etc. So last month she put in 3 cc, 1 cc this month, and probably 1 cc still in there... so she figures total of 5 cc now. She told me to stay on liquids for 2 days. Usually just says for the rest of the day. So.. had can of Tomato Soup for lunch at Jodie's this afternoon. Having a glass of wine now, and had about an ounce of cheese... cut in to little tiny cubes and chewing them to death. I will probably have a Protein drink later, or maybe I'll go get another latte since I can't eat.

Zoey thoroughly enjoyed her visit with our 3 little grandkids. Thomas chased her all over the backyard. Had to watch her like a hawk inside! Jodie is not the fastidious housekeeper that Tracy is, AND she has 3 little kids! So.... Zoey shredded a kleenex, ate cat food, etc. One time I fished a small marble out of her mouth and while I was putting that out of reach, she picked up a yellow crayon! She is like a baby... everything goes in her mouth!

'Phyl; so glad that the fill appt went well. You'll be tighter now for sure!!! Yippee!!! You did really well weight wise too... I am not sure I could have been as disiplined!!! You ROCK.

Zoey, like a small child... that's too funny:lol:

Candice how is the BB?

Phyl, fabulous job!!!! Keep an eye on Zoey, sometimes after their 'fixing' surgery they can get a urinary tract infection. Zoey probably is just playing with you, but if she starts having accidents or urinates while sleeping, you may want to have the vet check.

So where did janet run off?

No Karla not binging - having some dog issues since last friday I discovered that Ryder has scratched up my car real bad - chasing the cat - Andrew said he was out of control when I was gone - So there's been alot of tears around here.

I am sad tonite - we had to give Ryder away - Yes I didn't like him - but I did love him - I didn't like the puppy and he was just tearing up too much stuff - my car is all scratched up from him chasing the cat and if you leave him in the house while we are gone he tears up stuff - he's just too much for our house and Andrew isn't going to exercise him to help get rid of the energy (hell it's too hot right now anyway 115 + predicted for the next few days.)

My Gardner took him - he has an 8 month old german shepard so Ryder will have someone his size to play with - and he will be allowed in the house.. I sure hope they treat him good (I'm sure they will - Sergio is a really nice guy) - he was a good boy - just too much for us - we really are a small dog house

But I'm still crying and Andrew's pretty upset too (crying) but he knows that we can't have a dog that is going to tear up expensive stuff - with Bear & Angel we lost a couple sandles but that was it..

WTG Candice on the zumba !!!! Have you ever tried just one pill to see how you feel..

Yep Phyl - Zoey is a puppy she needs to explore - good exercise for you ;0)

WTG on your loss !!!!

Well gotta go ck dinner - Steak & Fiber groument Pasta and spinach - doubt I will eat too much - just a little stressed right now..

Did go to boot camp - came out looking like a drowned rat

No Karla not binging - having some dog issues since last friday I discovered that Ryder has scratched up my car real bad - chasing the cat - Andrew said he was out of control when I was gone - So there's been alot of tears around here.

I am sad tonite - we had to give Ryder away - Yes I didn't like him - but I did love him - I didn't like the puppy and he was just tearing up too much stuff - my car is all scratched up from him chasing the cat and if you leave him in the house while we are gone he tears up stuff - he's just too much for our house and Andrew isn't going to exercise him to help get rid of the energy (hell it's too hot right now anyway 115 + predicted for the next few days.)

My Gardner took him - he has an 8 month old German Shepard so Ryder will have someone his size to play with - and he will be allowed in the house.. I sure hope they treat him good (I'm sure they will - Sergio is a really nice guy) - he was a good boy - just too much for us - we really are a small dog house

But I'm still crying and Andrew's pretty upset too (crying) but he knows that we can't have a dog that is going to tear up expensive stuff - with Bear & Angel we lost a couple sandles but that was it..

WTG Candice on the zumba !!!! Have you ever tried just one pill to see how you feel..

Yep Phyl - Zoey is a puppy she needs to explore - good exercise for you ;0) WTG on your loss !!!!

Well gotta go ck dinner - Steak & fiber groument Pasta and spinach - doubt I will eat too much - just a little stressed right now..

Did go to boot camp - came out looking like a drowned rat

So sorry about Ryder! Too sad, but probably best for him.

Zoey had a good day. And we took a walk around the complex when we got home. Then later I took her for another scooter ride since we just got to take a short one before we left this morning. she sure loves to ride on the scooter. She'll go out and paw on the cover if it's still on, or get on the floor of the scooter and try to get up on the seat if it's already uncovered.

Not much to eat today.... eggbeaters omelet this morning. Then the Tomato Soup for lunch after my fill - 225 cal. I emptied my 24 oz jug twice.. crystal lite. Then I had that little bit of cheese, and I just drank 11 oz Protein drink (E.A.S.) - 150 cal. Had 2 SF, FF 16 oz lattes today, too. I think I might have a Skinny Cow Truffle in a little while. Not exactly liquid, but... soft.... and maybe a cup of herb tea.

Talked to Mom earlier today. Uncle Ed is sleeping a lot and very tired. Hope everything is okay. Blood sugar when he first gets up in the morning is around 104. Should be under 100. Told her to make sure she keeps checking it every morning. She said he took a shower by himself yesterday without the shower chair. That's dangerous. Especially when he is feeling weak.

Karla...glad to hear your dr was so supportive and encouraging, and proud of your accomplishment. Hope you don't have to wait THAT long for your referral appointment. Maybe you'll be able to take advantage of a cancellation.

Quick drive by. Just got home and need to rest up before I kill someone. Don't have the energy to explain.

Liquids begin tomorrow. I'm going to get back on the wagon...start walking....get out to the lake on my kayak....and get the pounds OFF!!!

Night ladies!

Janet, I'm so sorry about Ryder. I feel the same way about Simon. Fortunately DD#4 stepped up to the plate and took him. I guess he is doing well at the boyfriends house. They even took him to the river and he went swimming, looked like a drowned rat by he had a great time.

Phyl, great job on the exercise and weightloss, Zoey is going to keep you moving, both of you need that!

Steph, issues with Michael? or sister? or SIL? Any will be stressful. Okay, if you are back on the wagon, get rid of the sugar in the house. Next, fix some food that is healthy and you can eat. I know there isn't much that doesn't cause you trouble.

Had a salad last night for dinner and then a strawberry smoothie.< /p>

DD#4, Elyse wanted me to meet the boyfriends son, but I just am not ready, I gave her a lame excuse, "I'm in my PJ's". One I'm not thrilled with the boyfriend, 2 I think it is wrong to being people in and out of a 6 year old's life that may or may not stay, ex: girlfriends and family. I know lame, but I don't want to see this boy hurt. I deal with too many middle schoolers that have had people moved in and out of their lives. Does DD#4 even know how these things mess with a kid's life?

Cooler yesterday at work, but almost had to quit the job. One of our big landscapers was told that I dissed him to a potential customer and called my boss threatening to pull all his business, that would be million plus $$ worth of business. So I had to call him and explain EXACTLY what I said, which was: If you want the best landscaper in the valley, use this guy, he is a real artist. HOWEVER, I know he gets really busy and here are some others that we can recommend, and in particular here is a young man just starting out. The landscaper who called was told that I told a customer that he was too busy to plant their tree. First, the customer WASN'T needing someone to plant a tree, they needed someone to give them a free landscape design, 2nd, I didn't say to not use him, I said that he gets really busy and if he can't do it, here is anyother landscaper that did some work for me. So I asked him to meet with me yesterday at work and when I did I told him and my boss that I would gladly quit rather than see him pull his business from the nursery. Naturally then I started bawling. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT I am. In the end the land scaper agreed to keep his business with us. I have decided I will no longer talk ANY customer up, one of the special things we do is to make a customer feel REALLY welcome and we will help them find just the 'right' plant/shrub/tree, etc. Sometimes that can take over an hour over one plant. But evidently I just can't say things right. So it is best not to say anything at all.

Candice, DD#1 does Zumba and LOVES it. I wish we had something like that locally, but I would have to drive to Missoula to find a class. Better for me to walk the dogs and ride my bike.

I really depressed myself and sat down and figured out how many nonworking, nongrad school days, non family committment days I have left before school starts. The total...8 days. Eight frigin days to get everything done. Eight frigin days to rejuvinate before hitting the grind stone again with students. CRAP, I'd give a whole lot to be retired!!

Oh well,

Janet, hang in there, Andrew learned something and sometimes that is painful.