Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Gang..

Drive by before I hit the shower..

Karla - ya it's good to find things that keep you full for a long time. My little ones are fine with the baby gate and I put it in my door way so that Sheba has some peace from Ryder - He hasn't figured out he can jump it if he wanted to ;0)..

Phyl - Hugs on your weather - I am looking forward to our visit - but trying to think about winter clothes - is killing me.. It's not that hot here but 104 is a big diff than 60's - So am going to have to go find out where I packed my winter clothes..

Yep 1 week from Thursday - I will be arriving at 11:30 (I think) in Seattle - never been there - so Phyl if they have a waiting parking lot just wait there and I will call you when I land - I am going to do carry on - so don't have to wait for luggage..

CBL

Good Morning Gang..

Drive by before I hit the shower..

Karla - ya it's good to find things that keep you full for a long time. My little ones are fine with the baby gate and I put it in my door way so that Sheba has some peace from Ryder - He hasn't figured out he can jump it if he wanted to ;0)..

Phyl - Hugs on your weather - I am looking forward to our visit - but trying to think about winter clothes - is killing me.. It's not that hot here but 104 is a big diff than 60's - So am going to have to go find out where I packed my winter clothes..

Yep 1 week from Thursday - I will be arriving at 11:30 (I think) in Seattle - never been there - so Phyl if they have a waiting parking lot just wait there and I will call you when I land - I am going to do carry on - so don't have to wait for luggage..

CBL

Well, I just rechecked my travel arrangements.... and I have to be at the Buf airport for a 6:50 a.m. flight.... so we`ll have to leave W.B. around 2 a.m.... what was Ì` thinking when I booked THAT flight:confused:

Oh well, Peter`s driving so I can nap in the car:tongue2: starting pulling out stuff today for my suitcase... same clothes as I would wear if I were at home!!!

Gosh , I am hoping my Mom cancels her dental appt for tomorrow:angry: I really don`t want to sit in another dental office for 3 hours..

Bone scan for me on Thurs, plus my OWN dental appt...

food yest. was good, although I didn`t finish tracking for yest...

Today so far, just coffee

«««««cbl babes

My Flight leaves PS at 7 so gotta be at the airport by 5:45 - normally these morning flights are busy - so I will be up around 4:00 to be out the door by 5:15 (takes about 1/2 hr to get to airport)

What are you getting done at the dentist - I don't go back till Sept for cleaning - need to make appt for mamo

Didn't your mom just get teeth pulled?? Aren't they going to let those heal before they do anything else

food yesterday - bf Nuts & fruit - lunch - salad & Fish - dinner chiricos (sp) eggs Beans & 1/2 tortilla and small ice cream cone and sf choc cover raisins

Got boot camp tonite :0) looking forward to it..

My Flight leaves PS at 7 so gotta be at the airport by 5:45 - normally these morning flights are busy - so I will be up around 4:00 to be out the door by 5:15 (takes about 1/2 hr to get to airport)

What are you getting done at the dentist - I don't go back till Sept for cleaning - need to make appt for mamo i AM JUST GOING FOR AN ADJUSTMENT TO A FILLING, IT CATCHES ON DENTAL FLOSS SO HE`S JUST GRINDING DOWN A TAD.

Didn't your mom just get teeth pulled?? Aren't they going to let those heal before they do anything else

Yup, she got 2 pulled on Monday, and tomorrow `she`s having a root canal, but on the other side of her mouth.. I asked her if she wanted to cancel... but she said she was feeling good and wanted to get it over with.

food yesterday - bf Nuts & fruit - lunch - salad & Fish - dinner chiricos (sp) eggs Beans & 1/2 tortilla and small ice cream cone and sf choc cover raisins

Got boot camp tonite :0) looking forward to it..

Just had a pro shake, and am sewing in the basement. raining cats and dogs out there today... yeah another day of avoiding GARDENING:tt2:

Okay, whew, a little breathing space. Got some laundry done, bills paid, now all I have left this week other than class is to finish my master's application and build the other dog gate. Today will be the test on the rebuilt one. Checked out the finances and it will be tight, but I do have the $$ for the July trip. Next week already?

I was so bummed when I found out that yesterday was the summer solstice. Heck I haven't had summer yet. Our average temperature for May was 47 degrees. I am SO looking forward to some organizing time. But I am chipping away at things. Now the sun is starting to leave, grrr.

Phyl, you will find the right furry, just keep looking. I'm glad Earl is changing his tune a little bit.

No Snacks yesterday afternoon!!! I had about 1/3 cup of veggi chili and a huge salad for lunch, I was full until about 8 pm. I think the trick was the chili. I am going to find a recipe for veggi chili and try to make some of my own, it really made my tummy happy. Well, need to kick it in gear, check back this evening, TTFN

Glad you're going to be able to come! Still chilly here... may hit 70 today, though, and the sun is out.

Yesterday must have been a day to make chili! We made some, too.. tasted it but we saved it for today's dinner. It's pretty healthy.... lean burger, lots of Beans (3 cans), lots of tomatoes, onions, green peppers. It's yummy!

Yes, Earl is definitely weakening about the dog! He still says he doesn't want one, but he's helping me look! I send him profiles that I find online and he rejects a lot of them... doesn't want a chihuahua, for example.... No short haired dog! I'm telling you.... he wants another Gigi! I found a really cute puppy online last night... very mellow, dachshund mix, 9 weeks old, sounds perfect...He says she looks TOO BIG!! I'll look at her anyways if they let me. This one you have to submit a "preliminary" questionnaire before they'll even take an application!

My keyboard quit working. Fortunately, SIL gave me one he didn't need a month or so ago. It's actually more convenient... lightweight and in my lap. Typing on my laptop is a bit of a stretch, so no big tragedy that it quit working, but just another annoyance... I won't buy another Acer laptop!! It's possible it has a key lock button somewhere that I inadvertently hit, but can't find one anywhere. So will live with this until I figure it out. I've rebooted several times to no avail!

Tracy has a very wide opening between the front part of her house and the kitchen/family room area. They got this really wide baby gate when they were still doing foster care and never took it down. It's handy now that they have young grandchildren and it keeps Gigi where they want her... in conjunction with another smaller one that is between the kitchen and dining room. BUT.... Gigi has watched the cats jump over it from the back of the couch often enough that she has mastered that and sails over it if she really wants to!

Yep 1 week from Thursday - I will be arriving at 11:30 (I think) in Seattle - never been there - so Phyl if they have a waiting parking lot just wait there and I will call you when I land - I am going to do carry on - so don't have to wait for luggage..CBL

Yeah, I'm going to be really disappointed if our weather doesn't warm up by the time you gals get here next week!! We'll still have fun... but I am looking forward to enjoying that beach front deck. We'll for sure be building fires in the fire pit! We'll have to gather driftwood off the beach... there's lots of it!

There is a "cell phone" parking lot at the airport. We will wait there for a phone call because the airport police are venomous! If the person you're picking up isn't out on the curb with their luggage, they make you move!

Well, I just rechecked my travel arrangements.... and I have to be at the Buf airport for a 6:50 a.m. flight.... so we`ll have to leave W.B. around 2 a.m.... what was Ì` thinking when I booked THAT flight:confused:

Oh well, Peter`s driving so I can nap in the car:tongue2: starting pulling out stuff today for my suitcase... same clothes as I would wear if I were at home!!!

Gosh , I am hoping my Mom cancels her dental appt for tomorrow:angry: I really don`t want to sit in another dental office for 3 hours.. Bone scan for me on Thurs, plus my OWN dental appt...

food yest. was good, although I didn`t finish tracking for yest... Today so far, just coffee«««««cbl babes

I am sure you can stay with my sister the night before if you want to. You can take a cab to the airport.. or one of them can give you a ride. She & my BIL both go to work pretty early and airport is close to where they live. Or... hotels across the street from airport... on Genesee St in Cheektowaga.

What is bone scan about?? I have to make mammo appt SOON. And I still haven't seen eye Dr. about blurry spot on right eye.

Food today.... one thin slice of whole wheat toast... VERY thin, with one egg over easy. 16 oz SF,FF latte, 16 oz Crystal Lite, salad w/feta cheese and couple of slices of shave turkey w/FF Catalina and a shot of Sesame Drsg. 100 Cal skinny cow, glass of wine.

Gym... 1 hr pool PT...resulting in sore back because I was showing off for lady who wouldn't do anything, and 20 minutes on bike. Did I already say all that??? I'm old... I forget stuff!! HAHAHA!! I say that TOO much lately!! LOL

This is Darcy. She does look big in this picture... but looks much smaller in the other two photos they've posted. He thinks her paws look big, so he's afraid she will get too big! I think she's adorable!

post-220150-13813139414091_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139414212_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139414365_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

Glad you're going to be able to come! Still chilly here... may hit 70 today, though, and the sun is out.

Yesterday must have been a day to make chili! We made some, too.. tasted it but we saved it for today's dinner. It's pretty healthy.... lean burger, lots of Beans (3 cans), lots of tomatoes, onions, green peppers. It's yummy!

Yes, Earl is definitely weakening about the dog! He still says he doesn't want one, but he's helping me look! I send him profiles that I find online and he rejects a lot of them... doesn't want a chihuahua, for example.... No short haired dog! I'm telling you.... he wants another Gigi! I found a really cute puppy online last night... very mellow, dachshund mix, 9 weeks old, sounds perfect...He says she looks TOO BIG!! I'll look at her anyways if they let me. This one you have to submit a "preliminary" questionnaire before they'll even take an application!

My keyboard quit working. Fortunately, SIL gave me one he didn't need a month or so ago. It's actually more convenient... lightweight and in my lap. Typing on my laptop is a bit of a stretch, so no big tragedy that it quit working, but just another annoyance... I won't buy another Acer laptop!! It's possible it has a key lock button somewhere that I inadvertently hit, but can't find one anywhere. So will live with this until I figure it out. I've rebooted several times to no avail!

Yeah, I'm going to be really disappointed if our weather doesn't warm up by the time you gals get here next week!! We'll still have fun... but I am looking forward to enjoying that beach front deck. We'll for sure be building fires in the fire pit! We'll have to gather driftwood off the beach... there's lots of it!

There is a "cell phone" parking lot at the airport. We will wait there for a phone call because the airport police are venomous! If the person you're picking up isn't out on the curb with their luggage, they make you move!

I am sure you can stay with my sister the night before if you want to. You can take a cab to the airport.. or one of them can give you a ride. She & my BIL both go to work pretty early and airport is close to where they live. Or... hotels across the street from airport... on Genesee St in Cheektowaga.

What is bone scan about?? I have to make mammo appt SOON. And I still haven't seen eye Dr. about blurry spot on right eye.

Food today.... one thin slice of whole wheat toast... VERY thin, with one egg over easy. 16 oz SF,FF latte, 16 oz Crystal Lite, salad w/feta cheese and couple of slices of shave turkey w/FF Catalina and a shot of Sesame Drsg. 100 Cal skinny cow, glass of wine.

Gym... 1 hr pool PT...resulting in sore back because I was showing off for lady who wouldn't do anything, and 20 minutes on bike. Did I already say all that??? I'm old... I forget stuff!! HAHAHA!! I say that TOO much lately!! LOL

This is Darcy. She does look big in this picture... but looks much smaller in the other two photos they've posted. He thinks her paws look big, so he's afraid she will get too big! I think she's adorable!

Oh that Darcy puppy is TOO cute... I like that one the best so far... also Dachunds are NOT big... I saw Karlà`s babies and they are only about 12 lbs... full grown... totally a lap size doggie...

Good job on the weight, getting under that 200 mark again WHOO_HOO for you babes:lol:

I survived boot camp and driving with Kaitlin - she just got her permit yesterday - so took her out driving after gym - just go home - got dinner in the oven and p.j.'s on..

Boot camp was a good one today - we were dripping wet - I had to modify 2 things - this squat from a push up then jumping - I just squaded and ran in place

Dinner Fish & broc and maybe some of that fake Pasta (that one I gave you Phyl - like 20 grms Fiber & half the calories of regular pasta)

Ya since 911 airport cops don't allow any waiting from the curb - Ok good - we have that worked out :biggrin: Weather is weather - we will be fine - I am going to enjoy all the green !!1

Darcy is a cutie -Angel is about 9-10 lbs should be like 5-7 and she's a perfect lap dog - Bear should be 12-15 but weighs 20 and he's too big - and hairy :0) But she will be a good size - You will find the right one -and then I bet you $$$ that Earl says it's HIS dog :0) - mark my words..

July is my mamo month - gotta call tomorrow -

Candice bone scan - just to see if you have ortho whatever it's call - bone density test right..

Ok gang it's 8:22 I'm starving and ryder is barking - will cbl

got the other gate built last night, finished about 10 pm. Looks pretty darn good, better than the first one. So we will see how it works.

Had a field trip yesterday looking a glacier morraines and sedimentary rocks. Loaned everyone my sun screen, but didn't put any on myself. Can we say 'lobster', dumb!

Talked with Steph on Monday about when we were leaving. On the phone we talked about leaving on the 30th and arriving on the 1st, however, that was when we both thought the 1st was Friday, SO now I don't know what is going on. If we leave on Wednesday, the 30th I will have to try to make a change in my hair appointment. also the Electrician was suppose to stop by to give me an estimate so I'm not sure what is going on now.

Well need to get busy, ttfn

Good Morning

Yes Karla 7/1 is Thursday ;0)

WTG on your gate.. You are doing great on your master program -

Call today to change you hair and the electrician..

Can't wait only a week to go - will color my hair sometime this week and get nails done on Sunday - I have a party on Saturday so that day is out for me -

Well time to hit the showers

I survived boot camp and driving with Kaitlin - she just got her permit yesterday - so took her out driving after gym - just go home - got dinner in the oven and p.j.'s on..

Boot camp was a good one today - we were dripping wet - I had to modify 2 things - this squat from a push up then jumping - I just squaded and ran in place

Dinner Fish & broc and maybe some of that fake Pasta (that one I gave you Phyl - like 20 grms fiber & half the calories of regular pasta)

Ya since 911 airport cops don't allow any waiting from the curb - Ok good - we have that worked out :thumbup: Weather is weather - we will be fine - I am going to enjoy all the green !!1

Darcy is a cutie -Angel is about 9-10 lbs should be like 5-7 and she's a perfect lap dog - Bear should be 12-15 but weighs 20 and he's too big - and hairy :0) But she will be a good size - You will find the right one -and then I bet you $$$ that Earl says it's HIS dog :0) - mark my words..

July is my mamo month - gotta call tomorrow -

Candice bone scan - just to see if you have ortho whatever it's call - bone density test right..

Yes, just a regular Bone Density Scan... my Family doctor orders one for me each year... I have not problems, but all the OLD ladies in my family end up with Osteoperosis... so she is just being careful... plus the test takes like minutes and is not uncomfortable in the least.

Ok gang it's 8:22 I'm starving and ryder is barking - will cbl

got the other gate built last night, finished about 10 pm. Looks pretty darn good, better than the first one. So we will see how it works.

Had a field trip yesterday looking a glacier morraines and sedimentary rocks. Loaned everyone my sun screen, but didn't put any on myself. Can we say 'lobster', dumb!

Talked with Steph on Monday about when we were leaving. On the phone we talked about leaving on the 30th and arriving on the 1st, however, that was when we both thought the 1st was Friday, SO now I don't know what is going on. If we leave on Wednesday, the 30th I will have to try to make a change in my hair appointment. also the Electrician was suppose to stop by to give me an estimate so I'm not sure what is going on now.

Karla, yupper you need to change that appointment... after all we`ve rented the house from the 1st THURSDAY, and you don`t want to miss our Canada Day celebrations do you?

Well need to get busy, ttfn

It will be great to see ROSE again too... it was great to see Stephanie a few months ago ...:biggrin:

Good Morning

Yes Karla 7/1 is Thursday ;0)

WTG on your gate.. You are doing great on your master program -

Call today to change you hair and the electrician..

Can't wait only a week to go - will color my hair sometime this week and get nails done on Sunday - I have a party on Saturday so that day is out for me -

Well time to hit the showers

Oh my gosh, its a HIGH maintenance week for sure :biggrin:

I am doing the dentist tomorrow, bone scan. Friday I go for a re=check of my eyes (which are doing just great:tongue2:)

Then I should go for a peddy, unless I can talk Peter into painting my toenails.... ha,ha,ha... I took off my acrylic nails about a month ago... trying to give them a break ... plus they grow so fast in the summer mons... Wedding in Aug. though... so I might put them back on then.

I may have a »Overeaters Anonymous meeting tonight... if I get home in time from my Mom`s..she has the root canal today... man she is one tough cookie I`ll tell you.:thumbup:

Okay ladies. I'm here. I know...I'm never here...but I think you all know how crazy it's been around here.

Here's my rundown for the next 10ish days.....

tomorrow, run to canada for parts for Jeff, then set up for popcorn

Friday, popcorn all day at the Med. Lake centennial....and somehow Celebrate Nick's b'day.

Saturday, popcorn

Sunday, popcorn

Monday, birthday party at park for Nick and then pool with him, pack

Tuesday drive to Lincoln.

Wednesday, leave for Seattle

Thursday - Monday ...whatever we feel like

Tuesday drive home (I think that's the plan)

Wed - Friday, Lincoln

Saturday - Sunday -- Dutton Fun Days/family reunion

Monday back to P'wood

Nuts, right? At some point I'm supposed to do mom stuff too. Crazy crazy!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys. My cousin lives just about 10 minutes from the island we're on so he and his wife might come down and see us at some point. We'll see. Karla, I sent you an email. When you have time, let's chat again. You're the busy one, call me when you have time.

I miss you and love you!!!

Okay ladies. I'm here. I know...I'm never here...but I think you all know how crazy it's been around here.

Here's my rundown for the next 10ish days.....

tomorrow, run to canada for parts for Jeff, then set up for popcorn

Friday, popcorn all day at the Med. Lake centennial....and somehow Celebrate Nick's b'day.

Saturday, popcorn

Sunday, popcorn

Monday, birthday party at park for Nick and then pool with him, pack

Tuesday drive to Lincoln.

Wednesday, leave for Seattle

Thursday - Monday ...whatever we feel like

Tuesday drive home (I think that's the plan)

Wed - Friday, Lincoln

Saturday - Sunday -- Dutton Fun Days/family reunion

Monday back to P'wood

Nuts, right? At some point I'm supposed to do mom stuff too. Crazy crazy!

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys. My cousin lives just about 10 minutes from the island we're on so he and his wife might come down and see us at some point. We'll see. Karla, I sent you an email. When you have time, let's chat again. You're the busy one, call me when you have time.

I miss you and love you!!!

Yeah!!!... so does that mean you will bring all the LEFT OVER popcorn:tt2:

Yeah!!!... so does that mean you will bring all the LEFT OVER popcorn:tt2:

:lol::tt2:NO !!!!!! :lol::tt2:

IT HAS SUGAR !!!!

:thumbup::blink::):blink::eek::blink::blink:

Steph - Girl !!!! You need to slow down !!! Way to busy for me - but so glad you, your mom & karla are coming ...

Well back from the gym - legs tonite - took Kaitlin w/me - my gosh - I am stronger than a 15.5 yr old ;0) - I am giving her a gym membership for Xmas :0)

Let her drive me to gym and back - :thumbup:

food today

BF - kasha shredded wheat

lunch - Fish & Broc

dinner - Cooking chicken - veggies and maybe some of that fiber groument Pasta