Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

So, I have one gentleman that wants to call, one who wants to go out for sushi and to exercise. Real exercise, not what you are thinking. I know....I shouldn't be such a chicken, bockbock cluck cluck. Anyway, exercise was hard today. I seem to be frozen at weight again, figures. But this will pass, I'm sure...I am starting to feel overwhelmed. Just don't feel like I am keeping up. I had to bail on teaching the quilting class. I can't keep up with my science classes...and mom and dad, and kids, and exercise, and weight, and feeling like I'm bloated like a balloon. My intestines feel like they are going to explode. I haven't eaten anything different, but this is the 2nd time in a week that my guts hurt. I guess my stress is getting me. Open house tomorrow, Thursday, write a quiz and get ready for a sub because Friday we are taking the 6th graders on an all day long hike up a hell of a mountain. Last time I went, it took be 5 days to be able to walk again. It is a total of 15 miles. The trip down is killer, every step jars the knees. Oh well.

OMG PHYL CONGRATULATIONS CHICKIE !!!

WTG !!!

You deserved that extra cosmo !!!

Yeah, I am psyched!!

Earl kept wanting to go get the car and pick me up but I kept telling him

NO, I CAN DO IT!!

AND I DID!

But sitting out there on the patio enjoying happy hour and the waterfront, I kept thinking how fun it would be to be sitting out there with my Lucky #7s!!

So, I have one gentleman that wants to call, one who wants to go out for sushi and to exercise. Real exercise, not what you are thinking. I know....I shouldn't be such a chicken, bockbock cluck cluck. Anyway, exercise was hard today. I seem to be frozen at weight again, figures. But this will pass, I'm sure...I am starting to feel overwhelmed. Just don't feel like I am keeping up. I had to bail on teaching the quilting class. I can't keep up with my science classes...and mom and dad, and kids, and exercise, and weight, and feeling like I'm bloated like a balloon. My intestines feel like they are going to explode. I haven't eaten anything different, but this is the 2nd time in a week that my guts hurt. I guess my stress is getting me. Open house tomorrow, Thursday, write a quiz and get ready for a sub because Friday we are taking the 6th graders on an all day long hike up a hell of a mountain. Last time I went, it took be 5 days to be able to walk again. It is a total of 15 miles. The trip down is killer, every step jars the knees. Oh well.

Karla - I don't think I would go on an exercise date - uhg and I didn't take it the other way - my mind isn't in the gutter :0)

Ok - you need to slow down and find your groove... When you cook dinner - make enought for lunch the next day - and then all you have to do it grab it in the morning...

School crap - well I can't help with that - it sounds like you teachers have too much to do on your own time..

Plan your menu for the week - for me it's always been pretty easy - I would make a one pot wonder for lunch for the week - and would eat that all week - and I eat the same dinner most nights fish rice veggies - like tonite - I cut the filet in half - one for tonite the other for tomorrow - I made enought rice so all I will have to cook tomorrow night is veggies..

Just keep eating healthy and exercising the weight will come off - you just need to find your groove and you haven't found it yet - how did you manage last year :0)...

Yeah, I am psyched!!

NO, I CAN DO IT!!

AND I DID!

But sitting out there on the patio enjoying happy hour and the waterfront, I kept thinking how fun it would be to be sitting out there with my Lucky #7s!!

OH ya - remember you are suppose to ck into places we could stay next July in your neck of the woods - I would like to see your area.

I liked Kari's idea of coming this way next year - but July is too hot for all you cold blooded pple :0) and with our Teachers it's hard to schedule easter break together

So how about Phyl's area Washington !!! it would be close enough for Karri to come and I think cool enought for the rest of you..

Karri where are you and Steph...

ok my dinners done - so I am saying good nite

cb in the morning - sweet dreams and Phyl you are going to be out walking me within a month :0)

Janet, last year I almost quit, I would have if I could have afforded it. I was spiralling out of control.

Phyl, sorry, I missed telling you how fabulous you are doing!!!

Oh, yeah, I could do the Seatle thing!!

Candice, where's the picture. I know that I searched for months to find the perfect 'mother of the bride' dress. Especially since she decided to get married the first week in August and in the 'Oldest Luthren church' in Montana, let's just say there wasn't any air conditioning.

Janet, I'm sorry about the hassles with the family. But I am with you whole heartedly, let his mom take care of it, or the police, which ever.

Kari, loved the poem. I can so relate to it.

Well I have agreed to the phone call. He is calling on Thursday night. But you are also right on the exercise, I never thought of that. You have to really trust someone to workout with them. maybe a hike or something. He rock climbs,

anyway best get to bed, I'm tired, I guess 4:30 will do that to you, and tomorrow I won't get home until about 8:30. So no work out.

Alright ladies, long-time-no-hear-from-me. I'm doing well up here in Nome....been hangin' at about 210 for a year now and have decided that I'm good with it. Looking at a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift....any suggestions of surgeons? Has anyone had surgery yet? It HAS been a while for us so I figured that someone here might be able to give me some advise...looking at pricing too...gotta travel for it all so it really does make a difference.

Good Morning....

Got a 'test run' on my paycheck for this school year. Taking into consideration that I have to pay off my credit card that I used to live off this month (it will take about a year) AND paying off the loan from DD#5 (it will take 3 months) I will have $527 to live off each month. That will have to cover groceries, gas, gym membership, kenneling if I go anywhere, hopefully a new shirt every month since only my sleeveless tops fit. Now I have to decided if I should keep my dental insurance. It costs $72 a month. That's $860ish a year. My dental coverage is decent, it pays about 90% of yearly checkups and cleanings, but only 50% of any work such as fillings, etc. DD#5 will probably need her wisdom teeth out this year. So 50% of that will be $600ish, I guess I just answered my own question.

Best get going, I don't know if I will be on tonight. I won't get home until after 8 pm and will need to shower, etc., get ready for Thursday. So if I don't check in, you all be safe. Tell Steph hi for me, someone better nag her and get her back on line. Phyl, by the time I get back you will probably be hiking mountains. You all have a safe day. TTFN

Janet, last year I almost quit, I would have if I could have afforded it. I was spiralling out of control.

Phyl, sorry, I missed telling you how fabulous you are doing!!!

Oh, yeah, I could do the Seatle thing!!

Karla - the whole thing about teaching and doing so much work on your own - would be a killer for me - I sorta remember - you talked about changing carreers when you 1st joined.

Well I sorta plan out my time - come home 4:15 gym till 5:30 or 6 depending on if it's a training day or not - come home - computer for hour or 2 - inbetween cook and feed animals - and pay bills on the 1st of the month - Off computer between 8-9 tv for an hour - bed - up at 5 and repeat.

So for you - exercise 3-4 times a week right after work - 1 hr - then 1 hr for grading - then hopefully time for us :0) bed and start over - get up sat morning - do your exercise right away - then allot 2 hrs for school crap.. then the rest of the day is yours..

Candice, where's the picture. I know that I searched for months to find the perfect 'mother of the bride' dress. Especially since she decided to get married the first week in August and in the 'Oldest Luthren church' in Montana, let's just say there wasn't any air conditioning.

Janet, I'm sorry about the hassles with the family. But I am with you whole heartedly, let his mom take care of it, or the police, which ever.

Kari, loved the poem. I can so relate to it.

Well I have agreed to the phone call. He is calling on Thursday night. But you are also right on the exercise, I never thought of that. You have to really trust someone to workout with them. maybe a hike or something. He rock climbs,

anyway best get to bed, I'm tired, I guess 4:30 will do that to you, and tomorrow I won't get home until about 8:30. So no work out.

What I meant about the exercise - is I don't think I would want to get all sweaty on like a 1st date kind of thing..

Alright ladies, long-time-no-hear-from-me. I'm doing well up here in Nome....been hangin' at about 210 for a year now and have decided that I'm good with it. Looking at a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift....any suggestions of surgeons? Has anyone had surgery yet? It HAS been a while for us so I figured that someone here might be able to give me some advise...looking at pricing too...gotta travel for it all so it really does make a difference.

Hey Marcy !!

Karri has had a TT but you don't know her - we adopted her - she's the only one who has had TT - She had a great doc in Oregon but she was at goal - She lost 105+ then got tt - going for breast and upper tummy this Dec

Are you going to be able to find a doc to do a TT with losing 50 lbs.

Why are you not trying to lose any more???

Good Morning....

Got a 'test run' on my paycheck for this school year. Taking into consideration that I have to pay off my credit card that I used to live off this month (it will take about a year) AND paying off the loan from DD#5 (it will take 3 months) I will have $527 to live off each month. That will have to cover groceries, gas, gym membership, kenneling if I go anywhere, hopefully a new shirt every month since only my sleeveless tops fit. Now I have to decided if I should keep my dental insurance. It costs $72 a month. That's $860ish a year. My dental coverage is decent, it pays about 90% of yearly checkups and cleanings, but only 50% of any work such as fillings, etc. DD#5 will probably need her wisdom teeth out this year. So 50% of that will be $600ish, I guess I just answered my own question.

Best get going, I don't know if I will be on tonight. I won't get home until after 8 pm and will need to shower, etc., get ready for Thursday. So if I don't check in, you all be safe. Tell Steph hi for me, someone better nag her and get her back on line. Phyl, by the time I get back you will probably be hiking mountains. You all have a safe day. TTFN

Karla

OMG I can't beleive your insurance cost you so much - My dental is like 60 cents a month for me - my employer pays $15 - Delta Dental - my medical is $96 a month my employer pays 485 - and we are a small group..

Hope open house goes smoothly - You had my lmao on Phyl hiking mountains !!!! You are too funny...

Good Morning Gang...

Not much to report since last night - I have dentist this morning at 11 - cleaning - they called last night and asked if I needed the gas - I said - nope - I only need gas when they bring out the drill..

Well best get my butt in gear - CBL

Edited by IndioGirl55

Hey that is great! Go on the exercise date... it'll really help keep up conversation.... I am so excited for you!!!!

Yeah, I am psyched!!

NO, I CAN DO IT!!

AND I DID!

Phyl, a 1/2 mile... that is phenominal for 2 wks post surgery... also remember that COSMOS are for PAIN MANAGEMenT!! LOL

Marcy, nice of you to drop in.... personnallly I am going to go to Mexico to have my TT (when I get closer to goal) its about $5000 there....

I'd lose more weight first, get to goal be there on maintenance for 6 mos at least PRIOR to surgery... JMHO :sad:

Nice to see you posting again though... don't be a stranger!

Did well with food yest.... I was thinking of buying TREATS when I drove home from work.... oh that is a tempting 5 miles!!! But I only bought a chicken WING, and 1 drumstick for dinner and also JANET I bought some 100 cal popcorn... I was thinking of sprinkling BUTTER BUDS on it and Cinnamon and Splenda.... I was thinking of Stephanies' KETTLE CORN... couldn't get it out of my head....:unsure:

But I didn't get to eat the popcorn, , good shows on TV, and I as quilting like mad on the baby quilt(almost finished) so I'm on the home stretch!!!:)

Just a quick ck in - Candice I guess only you and me can ck from work - Phyl's out climbing mountains ...

Hi, gang!

Nice to have you drop by, Marcy~! How's Alaska?? My niece is up there in the Anchorage area with her boyfriend... visiting his sister and family.

I have been really on cloud 9 all day, gals, but a little bit down right now. Having a lot of pain today and only have 4 pain pills left. Called refill in to RiteAid this morning but Dr's office says they need 48 hrs to process!! Huh?? What does it take to sign a FAX?? I've cut way back on what I'm taking.. only 4-5 a day the last few days. But, today... I've already had 4 ..... I guess it was the 1/2 mile walk last night and then PT this morning. I pushed extra hard on the "butt slide" and got up to 113 degrees after only 100 degrees on Monday, so that was quite a stretch.

Then right after PT we went to church for Primetimers... 1/2 hr each way in the car and an hour sitting in uncomfortable chairs. So now I'm miserable and worried about running out of Vicodin before RiteAid gets the refill order.

HELP!

7_1_118.gif

Think we'll watch some "Judge Judy" and have a few laughs, get my mind off this! Linda says.... refocus! Can't have any wine... took 2 vicodins 2 hrs ago!

Hi, gang!

Nice to have you drop by, Marcy~! How's Alaska?? My niece is up there in the Anchorage area with her boyfriend... visiting his sister and family.

I have been really on cloud 9 all day, gals, but a little bit down right now. Having a lot of pain today and only have 4 pain pills left. Called refill in to RiteAid this morning but Dr's office says they need 48 hrs to process!! Huh?? What does it take to sign a FAX?? I've cut way back on what I'm taking.. only 4-5 a day the last few days. But, today... I've already had 4 ..... I guess it was the 1/2 mile walk last night and then PT this morning. I pushed extra hard on the "butt slide" and got up to 113 degrees after only 100 degrees on Monday, so that was quite a stretch.

Then right after PT we went to church for Primetimers... 1/2 hr each way in the car and an hour sitting in uncomfortable chairs. So now I'm miserable and worried about running out of Vicodin before RiteAid gets the refill order.

HELP!

7_1_118.gif

Think we'll watch some "Judge Judy" and have a few laughs, get my mind off this! Linda says.... refocus! Can't have any wine... took 2 vicodins 2 hrs ago!

Congrats on the 113 - but sounds like you may have over did it a tad...

Call the doctor yourself and tell them to you need an immediate refill..

Hell 4 oz of wine isn't going to hurt - but I don't think you should listen to me I am a child of the 70's we mixed drugs and alcohal all the time :tt1:)...

Hi--a quick note

Great to hear from you, Marcy. I'm still hoping to lose the last 20 and then have TT. I did have my eyelids done this summer and permanent eye liner. I am delighted with that.

Karla, I ditto what every one else said about meeting the men. So what if it doesn't work out? You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Don't have big expectations--just enjoy it for what it is.

Candice--keep me laughing with your emails! You were in rare form today! Grandpa's big fish--it took me a coupla minutes. I had to send the maxi pad one to Mindy--she works for Kimberly Clark (Kotex) The MOB dress sounds perfect--can't wait to see a pic!

Phyl--I just don't even know what to say--you are Superwoman! I think the idea of meeting in Washington next July is perfect--as long as Karri and Steph can make it too.

Janet--How are you liking your new look? Do people notice? I kinda liked the "old" look--it was a distinguishing characteristic, but if it makes you feel better--go for it girl! BTW: How is our little Karri?

Karri--how you doin, kiddo?

I've been very bad and will have to pay penance. Made lasagna for Tim yesterday. Thankfully, he and Mindy are on thier way to visit Luke and Nicole and they took the leftovers with them. The pot-luck on Monday was the best one we've ever had--I succumed and ate like an out of control bandster. In other words, smaller portions of lots of no-good, very bad things, and even a few seconds. BAD BAD BAD ME. But know what? I'm as angry and depressed as I was last week.

Congrats on the 113 - but sounds like you may have over did it a tad... Call the doctor yourself and tell them to you need an immediate refill..

Hell 4 oz of wine isn't going to hurt - but I don't think you should listen to me I am a child of the 70's we mixed drugs and alcohal all the time :tt1:)...

OMG... sweet relief... the pain pills finally kicked in!!

Did call both doc's office and RiteAid (X2). RiteAid did their part, doc's office said he's in surgery all day and check back tomorrow!! In the meantime... I have FOUR pills left. Earl is going to look in cupboard and see if there are any old leftover pills! Right now.... no problem. So if I can get by until bedtime, then take 2, maybe one during the night... some nights I don't need one in the middle of the night. Then there would still be one left for morning. Hopefully, doc will sign and send FAX back to RiteAid by then!

Hi--a quick note

Great to hear from you, Marcy. I'm still hoping to lose the last 20 and then have TT. I did have my eyelids done this summer and permanent eye liner. I am delighted with that.

Karla, I ditto what every one else said about meeting the men. So what if it doesn't work out? You gotta kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Don't have big expectations--just enjoy it for what it is.

Absolutely!!

Candice--keep me laughing with your emails! You were in rare form today! Grandpa's big fish--it took me a coupla minutes. I had to send the maxi pad one to Mindy--she works for Kimberly Clark (Kotex) The MOB dress sounds perfect--can't wait to see a pic!

Phyl--I just don't even know what to say--you are Superwoman! I think the idea of meeting in Washington next July is perfect--as long as Karri and Steph can make it too.

Think I will see if I can find a B & B that would have room for all of us. I'm thinkin' maybe Snohomish... lots of antique stores, etc. to browse there, then.... evening at Anthony's Homeport sitting on the patio overlooking the Water sipping drinks and having dinner! And, maybe a drive up to Bellingham, whale watching cruise through the San Juan Islands to Victoria and spend a night there. Day or two in downtown Seattle... waterfront....sightseeing cruise or "Ride the Ducks", Seattle Center... lunch at the top of the Space Needle, tour some of the wineries in Woodinville... Ste. Michelle, etc.

Janet--How are you liking your new look? Do people notice? I kinda liked the "old" look--it was a distinguishing characteristic, but if it makes you feel better--go for it girl! BTW: How is our little Karri?

Karri--how you doin, kiddo?

I've been very bad and will have to pay penance. Made lasagna for Tim yesterday. Thankfully, he and Mindy are on thier way to visit Luke and Nicole and they took the leftovers with them. The pot-luck on Monday was the best one we've ever had--I succumed and ate like an out of control bandster. In other words, smaller portions of lots of no-good, very bad things, and even a few seconds. BAD BAD BAD ME. But know what? I'm as angry and depressed as I was last week.

Lasagna sounds heavenly!! Earl and I were talking about Italian food today... my very favorite!! Hardly ever allow myself spaghetti... especially REAL spaghetti.. always use french style green beans! Today bought sweet corn from our favorite corn farm. Will have one for dinner and maybe some salmon.

So here is pic #1 Top and skirt, full length , with pewter triple strand of pearls... big Bracelet, black stockings, black open toe shoes...

#2 I think I add the cashmina shawl

#4 is the ALTERNATE length for the skirt... its kinda funky... there are buttons inside the side seams of the skirt so you can "hike" it up for affect...

what do you think????

:tt1:

post-220921-13813138713016_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138713439_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138713852_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813138714239_thumb.jpg