Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

?Birthers? ? Patriots or Racists?

?Birthers? ? Patriots or Racists?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. ?Birthers? ? Patriots or Racists?

• Patriots
    • Racists

Are these people really trying to be patriotic by claiming that Obama is not a citizen? Are they just opposed to his politics or maybe it’s his middle name or the color of his skin? I’ve been around a while and have seen a lot of racism in my life, and this looks like racism to me. Of course Rush and our friends at Fox are all over this and are trying to stir the pot even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbed9snwjBM&feature=related

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104595

Are these people really trying to be patriotic by claiming that Obama is not a citizen? Are they just opposed to his politics or maybe it’s his middle name or the color of his skin? I’ve been around a while and have seen a lot of racism in my life, and this looks like racism to me. Of course Rush and our friends at Fox are all over this and are trying to stir the pot even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbed9snwjBM&feature=related

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104595

Kartman, I can't get youtube @ work so I couldn't follow all the links (I saw the article on Limbaugh). Where is the Fox connection? Which show / hosts are still raising a big ruckus about this? I watch Fox news quite a bit and I haven't heard any of this mentioned since the election.

To answer your question, only idiots still consider this an issue. Probably the same idiots that think 911 was an inside job. The downfall of any conspiracy theory is that it assumes a large group of people can / would keep a secret. Really, if somebody could prove Obama wasn't a citizen, don't you think that would come out? Same with 911. Same with the illuminati (sp) secretly running the world. Same with every other conspiracy theory.

Now in the case of Lindbaugh, I think he's just pandering to his audience. He is an "entertainer" after all. Not much different from what Olbermann does.

I’m not sure if Fox is making a big deal about it but the tone of the piece I saw they other day gave me the impression that they were feeding the fire. Honestly, I can’t watch Fox or MSNBC for more than an hour without getting pissed off. I try to stick with CNN, but flip over to the other 2 during commercial breaks. Olbermann and Maddow on MSNBC annoy me just as much as Hannity and O’Reilly on Fox, both sides are little too far extreme in their views and too in your face about those views for my tastes.

The illuminati are definitely running the world though:biggrin:

Gloucester,

In that case you must be anxiously awaiting November??

:lol: I'm not going.

My friend from VA is, though. (Actually, he's my ex-bf.) He'll be staying with us then going up to Dallas.

Actually, since being in Houston I haven't found too many geeks like me. They mostly just drink and eat here.

I miss NOVAG and WGA.

D'oh! Blocked at work. What is it?

(Illuminati was never one of my favs, though, I enjoyed playing it.)

The trailer for Assassins Creed II, which is supposed to come out in November. I don’t think they called them Illuminati though, I think they used the term “Templar”.

I haven’t, somebody told me I should check it out though. I’ll have to give it a look see.

:thumbup: LOL

Ever watch Bones? There was a season where they touched on that.

It's all about the Gormagog.

I really preferred the "darker" tone of past Bones seasons. They seem to be playing up the sexual tension and romantic angle here lately, IMO.