Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pregnancy After Miscarraige

I had my first m/c on May 13th. I just found out that I am pregnant again. They drew my HCG levels 3 times and these were my levels:

Friday: 32 (4pm draw)

Monday: 55 (9am draw)

Thursday: 155 (9am draw)

I am so scared that I am going to m/c again. My levels look low, but they seem to be going up. I haven't seen an OB yet, but this is going to be a pretty high risk pregnancy. Has anyone else had low levels like this and been okay? Has anyone else been pregnant after a m/c.? I am so terrified that I am going to mc again or have another special needs/disable baby like my son. I am 23 and I have a 2 year old son. He just had brain surgery on the 15th so I am under a lot of stress...I find myself crying a lot and my stomach hurts...Any advice about any of this lol :wink2: TIA

hi the best thing is to take it easy and pray that all is well. but, really a baby is a blessing. but, have you ever been tested for genetics to see what the reason is for it. dont worry so much no need to put added stress on your self. pray about it and then put it in gods hands.

I had my first m/c on May 13th. I just found out that I am pregnant again. They drew my HCG levels 3 times and these were my levels:

Friday: 32 (4pm draw)

Monday: 55 (9am draw)

Thursday: 155 (9am draw)

I am so scared that I am going to m/c again. My levels look low, but they seem to be going up. I haven't seen an OB yet, but this is going to be a pretty high risk pregnancy. Has anyone else had low levels like this and been okay? Has anyone else been pregnant after a m/c.? I am so terrified that I am going to mc again or have another special needs/disable baby like my son. I am 23 and I have a 2 year old son. He just had brain surgery on the 15th so I am under a lot of stress...I find myself crying a lot and my stomach hurts...Any advice about any of this lol ^_^ TIA

I didn't worry and put my first pregnancy in "God's" hands and he gave me a disabled and special needs son. There were no reasons for the majority of my son's problems.

honey always remember there is some out there that long for a piece of what you have. i have two friends that my heart goes out to every day one cant get pregnant nor has ever been pg. and the other can get pg just cant carry it long. and here i am with kids. one cant understand how it feels to be pg while the other want understand giving birth. when i had my son that past they where there for me. one cried cuz she could understand my pain while the other one couldnt but, hurt cuz i did. she said i would give my left arm if i could have what you have even if for a minute. i later asked her what if your baby was born with major problems she said i would still be a blessing and i would love it just the same most likely more.

last year the seconde friend got pg the dr wanted her to have an amnio 1st friend said why would you not want it if some thing where wrong. she said she would have to think about that one. we both agreed it wouldnt matter to either of us. so honey you see god gave you a child some can never ever feel what you feel. and they long for that. both of my friends feel like they are not women cuz they cant bare kids. so dont feel that way cuz there is always someone in a worser position.

trust me god knew you could handle it.as he never puts more on us than we can bare. you have a son that just requires more attention from you than others. im praying for you that all goes good.he majority of my son's problems.

I wouldn't wish for someone to go through what we have gone through...I just couldn't imagine saying that I would want to be pregnant even if I m/c just to feel it...that doesn't seem right. I have been through a lot at my age and no one wants to go through this...no matter what!

i do understand your point but, yes there is some that would. in any case yes you are young but, you have to try and prepare you self for what ever. but, try and stay stress free. and i know that is hard. that is one that is better said then done. im still practicing that one. but hang in there honey. keep me posted on whats going on. or if you just want to talk im here for ya.

I wouldn't wish for someone to go through what we have gone through...I just couldn't imagine saying that I would want to be pregnant even if I m/c just to feel it...that doesn't seem right. I have been through a lot at my age and no one wants to go through this...no matter what!

Thank you. I've been having some back and menstrual like cramping...I'm nervous, but trying to stay calm.

try an stay off of you feet as much as you can an get alot of rest.

Thank you. I've been having some back and menstrual like cramping...I'm nervous, but trying to stay calm.

That's easier said then done. Our special needs/disabled 2 year old son just had brain surgery and we're packing to move. I'm trying to take it easy as much as possible...

even the little bit counts.

That's easier said then done. Our special needs/disabled 2 year old son just had brain surgery and we're packing to move. I'm trying to take it easy as much as possible...

Yeah. My first appointment is tomorrow so my fingers are crossed that things go well...I am so nervous!

im gonna pray for you that all will be. let me know what they say.

Yeah. My first appointment is tomorrow so my fingers are crossed that things go well...I am so nervous!

Thank you so much! I will let you know! I'm hoping that they'll do an ultrasound so I can see :thumbup:

Good luck withyour pregnancy and congratulations :thumbup:

You seem like youhave been through so much and you are so young. I will be praying for you and your baby and child. Please keep us updated,

Will do! Thank you so much:D