Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pregnancy After Miscarraige

any time i know how that is some times. some times you just need to let it out or for some one to listen. you think they will give you an u/s this early. but, in any case you seeing it or hearing a heart beat will ease some tention.

Will do! Thank you so much:D

Edited by china

Yeah, I'm hoping I will get to see a heart beat or something tomorrow. I think it will help me be excited!

Thank you! I definately will!!! :D

Thank you all so much. My appointment is at 1 and then I have another one at 2 so I should be home and updating you all by between 4 or 5. Fingers crossed!!!

hey honey sending special prayers your way.:D

Thank you all so much. My appointment is at 1 and then I have another one at 2 so I should be home and updating you all by between 4 or 5. Fingers crossed!!!

I had my first m/c on May 13th. I just found out that I am pregnant again. They drew my HCG levels 3 times and these were my levels:

Friday: 32 (4pm draw)

Monday: 55 (9am draw)

Thursday: 155 (9am draw)

I am so scared that I am going to m/c again. My levels look low, but they seem to be going up. I haven't seen an OB yet, but this is going to be a pretty high risk pregnancy. Has anyone else had low levels like this and been okay? Has anyone else been pregnant after a m/c.? I am so terrified that I am going to mc again or have another special needs/disable baby like my son. I am 23 and I have a 2 year old son. He just had brain surgery on the 15th so I am under a lot of stress...I find myself crying a lot and my stomach hurts...Any advice about any of this lol :D TIA

Prayers, Hun! I'm excited AND scared for you! LOL! I look forward to your post later tonight to see how everything went. Take care, get as much rest as you can (yea, I know!) and try not to stress so much.

You must put this in to some perspective for yourself. I know you're still grieving over your lost little one. It's so hard but now you have something else to look forward to and focus on. This is NOT to say you forget about your baby, you can't and I would NEVER ask that of anyone. Just not right. But your focus can and should change some at this point.

Take good care of yourself. I'm pulling for you and your little peanut! (((HUGS)))

Okay so I get to the OB clinic and they take me back into this room...with a desk. They tell me this is just an orientation and that I will not be able to have an ultrasound or see an OB until I am 10-12 weeks along. I was pissed to say the least. I finally got them to do an us and I saw my little baby speck! lol. They put me on once a day Lovenox shots. I am nervous about those, but we'll see! So far things look good!!!

I am such a baby when it comes to shots! I cannot believe I have to give them to myself everyday for the whole pregnancy! Crazy!!!

Okay so I get to the OB clinic and they take me back into this room...with a desk. They tell me this is just an orientation and that I will not be able to have an ultrasound or see an OB until I am 10-12 weeks along. I was pissed to say the least. I finally got them to do an us and I saw my little baby speck! lol. They put me on once a day Lovenox shots. I am nervous about those, but we'll see! So far things look good!!!

So glad you got to see your bean! Yay!!!!

I am such a baby when it comes to shots! I cannot believe I have to give them to myself everyday for the whole pregnancy! Crazy!!!

Trust me, you'll get used to it, eventually. If you have some extra needles, try "popping" the needle into an orange. It's about what it will feel like to go thru your skin. I had to do my own shots for IVF and I'm a complete needle phobic! I did it and you can too! You want this baby and this is supposed to help your baby, so you WILL do what you need to in order to say later that you did all that was needed and be PROUD of yourself for it!

The first time I had to stick the needle in my abdomen was horrible. DH was at work and I called him in tears. All I was doing was poking myself. It was AWFUL!!! He's a fireman and the station he was at, at the time had medics on duty so he asked me if he could put the medic on to help me. Then asked the medic if he would help me! Anyway, the orange thing is what the medic had me doing. Kind of "throwing" or "popping" the needle into the orange. He said that's how fast you want to do it and that's what it feels like when you do it on yourself. It helped me sooooo much! I practiced a couple of times and I was able to finally get the needle in me and got the meds in. I continued to practice on the poor orange til I had it right. My poor abdomen looked horrid the next morning!

I hope this helps! I don't know anything about Lovenox or where it's supposed to go so can't help you there. Sorry!

Take care!

My prayers are with you. I know you are scared, but it looks like your doc is on top of it with the Lovenox. It's normal to be scared and with all you've been through already, your reaction is perfectly normal. I'm scared myself and I haven't experienced anything before- but I guess the concern/fear it's nature's way of establishing that bond between mom and child early.

BIG HUG!

I made my mom (she's visiting from CA) do my first shot last night...omg it hurt so much. I am a big baby with needles, but it hurt. I cannot believe I have to do this for 9 or more months (may have to continue a little after baby). The Lovenox are in prefilled syringes so I gon't really have any extra needles, but as long as I have my mom I think I will be okay :biggrin:...just in pain :tongue2:

glad to hear all went good and you got to see da baby. did it make you feel better. ok tell me why do you have to do the shoots. ok if you dont have any extra needles why dont you practice with the one that you use to get the shot after your mom gives you a shot. that is good your mom is here to help you. also did you talk with the nurse or dr about your feelings. i tried to get on last nite to see what you said and my net was acting up.

I made my mom (she's visiting from CA) do my first shot last night...omg it hurt so much. I am a big baby with needles, but it hurt. I cannot believe I have to do this for 9 or more months (may have to continue a little after baby). The Lovenox are in prefilled syringes so I gon't really have any extra needles, but as long as I have my mom I think I will be okay :biggrin:...just in pain :tongue2: