Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Let's pick a name June 2009!!

Name for June 2009 Bandsters  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Name for June 2009 Bandsters

• Looney Junes
    • Looney Junies
    • June Jubilee
    • June Journeys
    • Journey of the Jammin' Juners
    • Jumpin' June Bugs
    • Jammin' Juners

When does the poll close and we get an official name? Surgery is less than a week away, and I don't know my group name. Ya'll don't really want to contribute to my identity crisis do you??? :thumbup:

haha you are too cute! I think it closes tomorrow 5/28

Yes, it closes tomorrow. And unless we can get a bunch of people to vote for another name I guess we have to be the June Journeys. :hurt: :mad3: :ack2:

Only 54 people have voted at this point. I'm sure there are alot more than that if this goes all around the world. :crying: Maybe someone else can start over and do a totally new poll?! LOL Oh well, I guess we have to go with that. :huh2:

GO JUNE JOURNEYS!! :thumbup:

Yes, it closes tomorrow. And unless we can get a bunch of people to vote for another name I guess we have to be the June Journeys. :hurt: :mad3: :ack2:

Only 54 people have voted at this point. I'm sure there are alot more than that if this goes all around the world. :crying: Maybe someone else can start over and do a totally new poll?! LOL Oh well, I guess we have to go with that. :huh2:

GO JUNE JOURNEYS!! :thumbup:

Regardless of our name, we are all in this together.. all that matters is that we are a team. It's definitely gonna be a journey... And thanks to Breanne for bringing us all together and making us a group!

I agree...we may have to let the name thing fall as it may. It's only a name...what matters are the members and just being there to help, support and answer questions.

I know, not all that many people voted! I tried to get everyone to vote. We have 76 people as it is in our group and I posted a thread about going and voting for their favorite name! I know some people did. I even went to a lot of people's pages and left them a link to go vote....I don't know how many did vote from that but only 2 told me they did. O well I tried! As far as I have seen there are over 100 June Bandsters now.

hey you did good, gonnaloseit. Plus if we changed it now, I'd have to go back to figure out how I did the signature thing again...lol. Brain dead these days.

I know your surgery is coming up soon. So good luck.

Trisha (pennreporter)

Hello My June Journey Friends,

My banding date is the 10th.

I am on the pre-op clear liquid diet and I am amazed how much food has controlled my life.

Staying strong and no cheating!!!

I look forward to our journey together.

Big Jim

Hi Big Jim...is that little Jim that you are holding in your picture? Good luck with your surgery!

I am holding my inspiration....my little daughter. She is the reason I am doing all of this, I want to be the best daddy possible and I am tired of my weight holding me back.

sorry Jim...I couldn't tell from the photo since it is small. I totally understand. Kids can be a huge motivation. I am a grandma raising my two grandsons 8 and 11. I HAVE to be there for them. I begin my journey one week from today!

Sorry I didn't get into the vote sooner, but I like the name that was picked!! My surgery is June 23rd, and I am working on the skim milk diet that I started on June 2nd. I screwed it up today at a memorial service dinner for a friend of ours -and then I wonder why I am so overweight--really ticked myself off, but back on the milk! food sure has controlled my life and emotions.

I have lost almost 15 pounds since May when I got the date set, so I am trying.

Take care friends,

Patsy

don't kick yourself too hard Patsy...we have all been there and now that's why we are here! It is so hard to say no to food sometimes...but our band will be there soon to remind us. You have done really well to lose 15 pounds before surgery!