Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lapbandtalk Holiday Challenge

10/31

same............no change (I'm late for work,sorry Nana for not posting numbers, they are the same as last week)

Ray

Under bust - 35 1/2

Waist- 38 1/2 (lost 1/2 " from last week)

Hips- 49 1/2

Measurements are the same - Unfortunately my weight is 224 - i am up 2 pounds from last week. I know it has to do with my stupid unfill.:0( :0(

There is always next week- lol

Today's stats:

Weight 241.5 (up 3 1/2 from last week)

Measurements:

Under bust: 42

Waist: 46

Hips: 48

Woot!

5 Weeks to Go!

Band Stats

Names: ________weight lost______ inches lost

Parvathi ___________17.3___________10.0

Road Queen_________2.0____________4.9

I'llsucceed__________5.0____________3.25

Landry's Dad_______14.0____________9.25

piercedqt78_________8.0___________15.75

Marimaru__________0.0____________3.75

vinesqueen________10.0____________11.0

corinne___________11.5____________7.0

Kimber-lilly_______18.5____________10.0

bubbame20022003__+7.0_____________2.5

La_madam_________8.75____________3.0

All Together Ya'll have lost a total of 95.05 pounds and 71.4 inches!!!

We rock!! I told my doctor about the challenge today and he said that while he didn;t condone the "competive weightloss" he was glad that one of his patients was doing so well~Mandy

I wouldn't call it competitive weight loss, I’d call it a motivation to behave and stay on track during Holiday Eating trendy times a reason to not put that candy bar in your mouth. A reason to drink more Water and take your daily vitamins! We have moved past the chocolaty Holiday with the Pie Holiday right around the corner!

I guess it is competitive if you competing on who’s going to last the longest without eating too much pie! LOL I’m just playin’

I told him that I was doing the same thing as I was before the challenge. Only now I was telling others my results each week. I am working my band to the best of my ability regardless of a competition. I am just happy to have 24/7 support here, my docs office only meets once each month and it is 45 mins from my house. ~Mandy

HI Nana & everyone. Well I am leaving out of town again:0( I will have zero computer access for a least the next two weeks. So since I am so low on the toetum(spelling?) pole I will stop posting. I have enjoyed the venture with everyone & can't wait to see who is the big winner. I will still be cheering you all on & I hope to see some huge results 3 weeks from now:0) Keep up all the great work! WHHOOOT WHOOTT!