Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May Exercise Challenge

Did a Bike-Run brick yesterday. 16 mi. bike and 30 min. run.

yesterday - 30min bike, random hill level 7 - 9.2 miles - abs

today - 30min bike, random hill level 8 - 9.25 miles - abs

get my cast off tom am.....plan to do spinning while easing into walking.

good luck on your 5k tom ceradad!!!!

Thanks. Had my best time yet btwn last year and this year. Ran the 3.1 miles in 27:17. I ran this course in 28:30 or so last year I believe, maybe 29, so I was very happy with it. Course is set for faster times. The hills aren't too demanding and the rest is a little more flat.

yesterday - 30min bike, random hill level 7 - 9.2 miles - abs

today - 30min bike, random hill level 8 - 9.25 miles - abs

get my cast off tom am.....plan to do spinning while easing into walking.

'Bout time. Now you can't use it as an excuse anymore.:thumbup:

I ran 3 miles on the treadmill this morning in just under 29 min. on hill level 3. Followed that with 10 min. cooldown and 15 min. on elliptical.

No lifting this week. gotta have a week off once in awhile.:frown:

Thanks. Had my best time yet btwn last year and this year. Ran the 3.1 miles in 27:17. I ran this course in 28:30 or so last year I believe, maybe 29, so I was very happy with it. Course is set for faster times. The hills aren't too demanding and the rest is a little more flat.

that's great ceradad!!!:frown:

taking today off myself:)

Saturday I did Chalene extreme she kicked my bootay. Today took a 30min interval class and will be doing Chalene Extreme in the evening. Pray for me folks LOL!

Hi All, just found this thread - today I want to get in 10,000 steps - I've been close before but today would be the first time - and will try to at least make 10,000 each day, or at least beat the previous day, from now on. I cant upload my BodyBugg at work, so won't see til tonight what i've done.

Well today was the 21st day I have so longed for. We did the 6.2 mile course that we have mapped out. It was a breeze (we walked it). I hope that I am able to see the scales move soon. I gained 2 lbs. I am so frustrated. I now have blisters on my blisters (literally).

Today I ran on the treadmill. 2+ min. warm-up, 50-55 min. run, 2 min. cool down followed by some stretching. I got in 5 miles and the treadmill was set on 5.3 (my highest yet) so I was happy.

Hi All, just found this thread - today I want to get in 10,000 steps - I've been close before but today would be the first time - and will try to at least make 10,000 each day, or at least beat the previous day, from now on. I cant upload my BodyBugg at work, so won't see til tonight what i've done.

TMS, great job. That is the best way to get into the habit of exercise as alot of us will tell you. We don't start at a run, we start off pushing ourselves a little further/harder/longer each day. That was what I did when I started this journey. If you didn't make it yesterday, push yourself a little more today. Then, a little more tomorrow. We'll be here for you.:mad2:

As for me, my carpool mate/cardio partner/coworker talked me into going outside to run this morning rather than on the treadmill. Ran a loop along both sides of the Mississippi River for a total of 3 miles. Took it easy and did it in 30 min. Then walked to cooldown for about 15 min.

New bossman is wanting to take me for a run with him on Thursday. As he is taking us one at a time and trying to push us to our limits, I am going to take it easy tomorrow and Thursday morning.

I'm walking at lunchtime and doing Chalene Extreme tonight!

New bossman is wanting to take me for a run with him on Thursday. As he is taking us one at a time and trying to push us to our limits, I am going to take it easy tomorrow and Thursday morning.

Thanks! And I didnt make it the full 10,000, but I did make it further than any other day, so i'm happy.

And it sounds like maybe you may be the one pushing him to his limits on Thursday! I'm really impressed by what you've accomplished, and i'm hoping to be able to do well, too!

Thank you for the support!

Thank you for the support!

ceradad is the resident bull dog in pushing us all!!!!

you'll be amazed TKM how a little bit more each day will progress you!.

SO - cast off ankle yesterday, spin class today w/hubby and i kicked his ass. he swore he was having a heart attack by the end of it and i just had to smile that even w/an injury i was able to still keep in shape - well somewhat.

just getting started but I am trying...

I was able to do a little more than a mile this past Sunday but have been able to do half a mile and that is getting easier. I have to push myself to go for that other half mile and I am hoping to eventually get to where the rest of you guys are =)

I had a bad day yesterday so I did nothing, but I think I'll do Zumba before I go to bed tonight!