Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all Bunnies with Band Dates; April 19 - 25, '09!

Are any of you still on a phase I diet? I've got a whole 3 weeks of SF clear liquids/skim milk ONLY, so I've got one more week of this (banded 4/22). Am I the only one from that week still on liquids only?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I am on all liquids too. I can have Clear Liquids and full liquids. I have had a few cheats along the way. :cool2:

I do stick to mostly liquids during the day. For example one of my cheats was 3/4 cup of tuna helper. Super mushy. I did not finish the portion I took, but it was so good to chew and eat something.

How are you doing?

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I am on all liquids too. I can have Clear Liquids and full liquids. I have had a few cheats along the way. :cool2:

I do stick to mostly liquids during the day. For example one of my cheats was 3/4 cup of tuna helper. Super mushy. I did not finish the portion I took, but it was so good to chew and eat something.

How are you doing?

I just wish I could have full liquids even (skim milk is my only non-clear)! I started cheating this past weekend when we had a big event at our house and I needed some energy, but my cheats so far have been EAS chocolate Protein drinks and Special K2O Protein Water mixes LOL...some big cheat huh? My blog (on LBT) for tomorrow will be on how I look forward to Vitamin time so I have something to chew on...pitiful. Today's blog was about 'Mr. Hungry' (link below if you're interested). I don't see the doc until next Tuesday and I'm already counting the hours.

Edited by Band_Groupie

You are doing great -- I don't know if I could make it on just clear liquids - no Protein??? wow

That seems odd -- 3 weeks with little to no nutrients?

I get 24 gr. of Protein per day from the 3, 8oz. glasses of skim milk and that's pretty much it...a couple from chicken broth. I think it's weird too...and skim milk has a lot of sugar...12g per cup...that's 36g per day! I'm thinking the one Protein Shake I'm cheating with and substituting for one of the milks is probably better for me anyway.

I get 24 gr. of Protein per day from the 3, 8oz. glasses of skim milk and that's pretty much it...a couple from chicken broth. I think it's weird too...and skim milk has a lot of sugar...12g per cup...that's 36g per day! I'm thinking the one Protein shake I'm cheating with and substituting for one of the milks is probably better for me anyway.

Whoa! I think you are a rock star now and I am swine! LOL

I would have cheated to. Now my cheats look like mortal sins compaired to you! Ugh! You are doing great!

Personally I think I would call your Dr or nurse to verify the diet is correct and they have not made an error. Holy Moly how are you keeping your energy up!? Are you dropping weight steady?

I am bowing down to you, you just can't see me through the computers!

Are any of you still on a phase I diet? I've got a whole 3 weeks of SF clear liquids/skim milk ONLY, so I've got one more week of this (banded 4/22). Am I the only one from that week still on liquids only?
I never really had to do clear liquids, I had "full" liquids, so that included sugar free Jello, pudding, and cream of whatever Soups (strained), tomorrow will be two weeks but I called her today and she said I can go ahead and start the pureed diet. I've never heard of anyone having to do three weeks! That stinks!!!