Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

April Exercise Challenge

Today is swim day. I was out there for 90 min and got in 2100! I think that's the most I've ever swam.

Great job MacMadame!:smile2: No way I could swim that far. I still tend to sink rather than float. Just not meant for Water sports I guess.:sneaky:

As for me, got up to fitness ctr @ work yesterday. Both good treadmills were taken at first. Hopped on elliptical for 19 minutes until one opened up. Then, hopped on a treadmill and did 1.5 miles in 12:39 followed by 5 min. cooldown.

This morning, did 2.5 miles on treadmill in 23:30 @ .5% incl. followed by 10 min. cooldown. This afternoon will upper body and a little more cardio.

Keep up the great work everybody!

Great job MacMadame!:smile2: No way I could swim that far. I still tend to sink rather than float. Just not meant for Water sports I guess.:sneaky:!

ditto - awesome mac, you've turned into one helluva an athlete!!!

i have trouble going into my pool & not turning up the tunes/floating on a raft & drink a really cold beverage:):mad2: that or a game of Water volleyball..:hurray:

yesterday - day off

today - same routine, plan on doing this 4 days a wk.

i have trouble going into my pool & not turning up the tunes/floating on a raft & drink a really cold beverage:):sneaky: that or a game of Water volleyball..:mad2:

So......when's the pool party for LBT? That all sounds really good. If you have an outdoor TV, you may just have a "houseguest" from Sept. through Feb. (hopefully):smile2:

So......when's the pool party for LBT? That all sounds really good. If you have an outdoor TV, you may just have a "houseguest" from Sept. through Feb. (hopefully):rolleyes2:

of course DH has a TV out there - right now its golf/basketball/hockey wkends.....till football picks back up - you know your welcome anytime:)

Today is swim day. I was out there for 90 min and got in 2100! I think that's the most I've ever swam.

:rolleyes2: Great job!!!

Today we did a bike ride. I was so slow I got back after dark which is against the rules. Oops.

But I did 22.5 miles. Too bad it took me 2 hours!

of course DH has a TV out there - right now its golf/basketball/hockey wkends.....till football picks back up - you know your welcome anytime:)

I am going to take you up on that offer one of these days. Maybe come down for a Gnats/Cowboys game so I can cheer the 'Boys on with a real fan and make fun of his wife when she shows her true colors.:blink:

Too tired and had a function for DD's school last night. No workout last night. I'll make it up tonight. This morning, ran 3 miles in 30 min. @ .5%/1%/0 incl.

So yesterday I bike the bike route for my tri to test it out. Then today I did the actual triathlon.

Here's my report:

Fatty Fights Back: I iz triathlete

Today a.m.-Ran 3 miles on treadmill in 27:50 @ 0 incl. This afternoon will be upper body and hopefully some more cardio.

this wkend - not much of anything; hit a bucket of balls yesterday & then the rain came.

today - weight training routine & a bit of gardening:)

I'm taking the day off. But I'll be back tomorrow!

Yesterday afternoon got in for upper body and 25 minutes on elliptical. Today a.m. I got up for 2 miles in 17:49 @ 1-2% incline. P.M. will be leg workout

this wkend - not much of anything; hit a bucket of balls yesterday & then the rain came.

today - weight training routine & a bit of gardening:)

Did you catch "Build it Bigger" last night on Science Channel. Show was on the Cowboys new stadium. I'm sure you've driven by in a couple times (or should have by now), but that show just made me want to pay the big $$$$ to get down this year. Place is PHE-NOM-E-NAL :crying::tt1:

Did you catch "Build it Bigger" last night on Science Channel. Show was on the Cowboys new stadium. I'm sure you've driven by in a couple times (or should have by now), but that show just made me want to pay the big $$$$ to get down this year. Place is PHE-NOM-E-NAL :crying::tt1:

i get wkly updates from DH who passes by frequently.

they are going to have to do something about the ticket prices however - just not realistic in this economy to shell out $2500 for a family of 4 for a single cowboy game.

jerry jones has built a LOT Of corp suites - and they are still not all taken.

i believe DH records the science channel on tivo - i'll have to go look at it .... it will be a beautiful stadium, home opener is against the gnats:)

today - just called my neighbor, and plan on a slow walk. it's SO nice out this am - and i just need to move. will also do my weight training routine when i get back.

i get wkly updates from DH who passes by frequently.

they are going to have to do something about the ticket prices however - just not realistic in this economy to shell out $2500 for a family of 4 for a single cowboy game.

jerry jones has built a LOT Of corp suites - and they are still not all taken.

i believe DH records the science channel on tivo - i'll have to go look at it .... it will be a beautiful stadium, home opener is against the gnats:)

today - just called my neighbor, and plan on a slow walk. it's SO nice out this am - and i just need to move. will also do my weight training routine when i get back.

Have to agree with you on the ticket prices. They even mentioned that a couple of times. It is on again at 4 pm this afternoon if he didn't tivo it.

And, it's good to see you calling that NY team by it's real name.:crying: