Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 Postive Pregnancy Tests, am I pregnant

Hi everyone, I posted a few weeks ago asking questions about people being banded and being pregnant well I was just asking for future references and thats if I was going to have one more child and guess what happened yesterday...I took 2 home pregancy test and both are positive!!!!!

I almost had a heart attack and I still can't believe it, I am going to go in about 1/2 an hour to a clinic that does blood tests and give you results right away to make sure that I am. I am so scared since my second pregnancy was such a nightmare!!!!

Hugs!! Keep Us Posted. I Had A Surprise Pregnancy With My 2nd And I Was So Scared! I Too Had A Terrible Time With My Previous. It Turned Out Great, And I Wouldn't Change It For The World. Things Have A Way Of Working Out! Good Luck!

Good Luck, You know that old saying each time is different. My first was great and the second was horrible. Here's wishing you a uneventful Pregnancy..

I just came back from the clinic and it's positive, I am 4 weeks pregnant with a due date of April 19!!! I am so scared and I still can't believe it, I was already 42.5 pounds down and I had 40 more to go!!!

Happy news Esmeralda!! Don't worry about the weight, that's the beauty of the band. It will be there waiting for you after you deliver your sweet new one. Here's wishing you a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery! LBT has another Band Baby!!!

Okay, we need the scoop now, because didn't you break up with your boyfriend a few months back? Aw, now!!! Tell us about dad and when will you spill the Beans to big brothers (you have 2 sons, yes?) Do I have all this right?

I also may have some links to interesting baby/fetal development sites if you want to see the miracle that's happening inside your body right now. Lemme find them and I'll post in a bit...

Congratulations!!!! You get a banana! :banana

Congrats! Esmerelda, I wish you all the best. I had alot of trouble getting pregnant with my first one, took losing 50 pounds to do it. My second one, my husband just winked at me and I was preggers. ;-) Get started on those prenatal vitamins! I think a baby girl is in order. lol huggs!

We were broken up for a month and then we decided that we had 2 years invested so we where going to try again and then this, he has no children so he is so excited, I on the other hand I am more freaked out about the whole thing but hey as time goes by I will get over it.

I am also afraid of messing up my band!!! I will tell my kids after my first doctors appointment next week. Thanks everyone for your good advice I really need it today!!!

I'm so glad he's excited! A happy dad makes a big difference when you are experiencing a surprise pregnancy. Tell him Congrats!

Don't worry about your band, unless you have been experiencing any morning sickness? Now is the time for it, if you will get it. Both of my pregnancies were different; they all are, so don't worry, just enjoy!!

Next call may be your band doc. I'm assuming your OBGyn will recommend an unfill? Or at least a few visit's with the nutritionist to discuss your calorie intake and whether or not you need an unfill right now. I'd think that being banded, nutritionist visits would be covered with your prenatal needs.

Anyhow, I cannot for the life of me find those links, but I'll keep looking.

It's funny becuase a cousin of mine just found out she is also pregnant but she is due in February, in my family there is always 2 or 3 pregnant people at the same time.

I will find out if I need an unfill becuase I want to have a healthy baby, (hopefully a girl I already have 2 boys 10 & 5).

I will find out if I need an unfill becuase I want to have a healthy baby,

Esmeralda, my band sister got pregnant 4 months after her band surgery and had 2 fills prior to her pregnancy , she was never unfilled and had a beautiful healthy baby boy. She is a member here, her names Vtobon, send her a PM she will be glad to answer any questions you might have.