Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

I thought all they ate was Jello and Extra gum :tt2:

Right?

interesting article - need to get more asparagus in the diet:wink:

just caught the show last night - go blue team!

Ditto.

Next week I'm seeing a 1 hour episode on Tuesday and part 2 on Wednesday because of the Presidents Address

for me-I doubt Id like Jillian in real life-shes just such a bitch who seems so fake and carrying a whole lotta emotional baggage of her own that i wouldnt appreciate her bringing to my life.Plus she hip poses too much-she always ALWAYS is posing and it drives me insane.Yes we all know it shows off your toned body well when you thrust the one hip to the side but geez enough already.

Could I put up with Jillian in real life...NO.... But I have been at the gym wanting to quit and I close my eyes and picture her in front of me yelling at me until I finish what I started. LOL. I like Bob but he just doesn't scare the crap out of me.:tt2: Where Jillian would make me cry and I would then stub up and show her I could do it and more! If I am doing something and get mad and cry I know it will get done one way or another.10_9_209.gif 7_5_139.gif

Jillian has a "favorite" every season, and I think that Tara will be her favorite this season. Was that Laura or Tara that was puking doing the run for the keys to the gym? I was also wondering where was the Water.< /p>

Jillian has a "favorite" every season, and I think that Tara will be her favorite this season. Was that Laura or Tara that was puking doing the run for the keys to the gym? I was also wondering where was the Water.< /div>

It was Tara.

I realize I haven't watched too many seasons, but is there usually this much puke? :tt2:

Pukes usually reserved for weeks 1 and 2 usually near a treadmill.

What I'd love to see and hear is Lauras face when she watches the episodes of Tara talking her down. Its easy to forget Lauras playing catch up where she was at home for a month, most of the others who were home are weaker as well. I totally get that Tara doesn't want to go home, but would it totally be Lauras fault if she did? The other contestants see Tara as a threat and if she hadn't been winning immunity earlier in the season might of gone by by then. I guess todays my be nice to the under dog day. Laura did loose more last week

Tara is still my favorite but if she doesn't let up on the Laura bashing, she's going to go off that list. Laura was easy to disdain at first but she really tried to step it up in the last episode so she's redeemed herself a bit. The question is, will she be able to keep it up? Remember, the wacko (I've already forgotten her name) did good one week but then fell apart again the next week.

IMHO, Tara has forgotten that she and Laura got to the point TOGETHER that they decided to try out for the show...no one on the show really has any justification for the 'holier than thou' attitude - or would that be 'fitter than thou'?

Everyone there decided to try out because they were at a crossroads and decided to DO something rather than whine about it any longer. For that, I applaud them.

Laura isn't my favorite, but I think that's because I can see some of my weaknesses in her...and I agree with other posters that if I had Jillian yelling at me for weeks on end, I'd be pushing too!

ROFLMBO at the Jillian hip pose comment from alatina - now that you mention it, she DOES do that a lot!

I love the show - it has made ME rethink some of my food choices and I relate to some aspect of most of the contestants' lives.

Jillian is mean but quit bashing her poses. She has a HOT body and once my body gets hot again, I'm gonna show off too! When I used to have a hot body, I didn't appreciate how hot I was and was always focusing too much on the flaws. When I was a size 4, I wouldn't wear a 1/2 shirt because my tummy didn't look like a washboard. GAWD, what I wouldn't do for that body now. Actually, I am doing for that body now... lapband followed by PS once I reach goal.

hip poses - i got lots of hip to throw out...LOL

i thought 125lbs was a LOT of weight - till i hit 200lb. i had a warped sense of body image.....not that i want to wear a belly shirt - but w/40 around the corner; i'm more comfortable in my skin now, than i was @30.

i am more inclined to show my curves now than i was before i gained weight....a few good undergarment pieces don't hurt either.:sneaky:

Jillian is mean but quit bashing her poses. She has a HOT body and once my body gets hot again, I'm gonna show off too! When I used to have a hot body, I didn't appreciate how hot I was and was always focusing too much on the flaws. When I was a size 4, I wouldn't wear a 1/2 shirt because my tummy didn't look like a washboard. GAWD, what I wouldn't do for that body now. Actually, I am doing for that body now... lapband followed by PS once I reach goal.

If I looked like her, I'd be nekkid 24/7. And find reasons to go out all the time.

I have no idea what is considered appropriate for someone my age to wear BUT I know what I intend to wear when I look like her. Tina Turner impressed me when she first turned 50 well I plan on rockin forever once I get there. I spent half my life trying to gain weight and the other half trying to loose. I will appreciate it when I have it again. I won't care if someone thinks my legs are to thin because they like thicker, I won't care if they like bigger boobs, when I hit goal I will reek of confidence - the snob.............well thats the plan anyways

I have no idea what is considered appropriate for someone my age to wear BUT I know what I intend to wear when I look like her. Tina Turner impressed me when she first turned 50 well I plan on rockin forever once I get there. I spent half my life trying to gain weight and the other half trying to loose. I will appreciate it when I have it again. I won't care if someone thinks my legs are to thin because they like thicker, I won't care if they like bigger boobs, when I hit goal I will reek of confidence - the snob.............well thats the plan anyways

Just don't do this:

http://fixxu.com/images/tina.jpg

:sneaky: