Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

IMO, he got TWO opportunities of a lifetime: the surgery and the show. And if the effort he's putting forth on the show is any indicator, no wonder he failed after his gastric bypass.

His heart really isn't in this. For HIM to say that it's anybody's time to go (other than his own) just pisses me off to no end.

Beth - it's kinda scary how we think so much alike. To paraphrase Wendy Williams "you are a friend in my head". I think Ron (aka Brown Whiny Dad) needs to go home and I'm not sure why his team hasn't sent him home yet! :confused:

EXCUSE ME!!!! I didn't call him names! I couldn't remember his name, Hence the term BROWN dad! Please don't tell me you have never called anyone names. Wether they be fat, thin, handycapped! Whatever!! I don't think there is 1 single person (other than Jesus) that has never called someone names. I don't necessarily like name calling, but I'm not calling the kettle black!

Are you really PG with a name change?

If you had actually read my post, I was only objecting to the terms "ripple-dad", "shar-pei" and other demeaning names based on his APPEARANCE. "Brown dad" is not a name, it is a description and not in the least rude or offensive. I just found it extremely hypocritical that people on a this site, a site for OBESE PEOPLE WERE MAKING FUN OF AN OBESE MAN ON HIS APPEARANCE WITH CHILDISH NAME CALLING. Knock him for his actions (uncommitted) or his attitude, but not for his fat body, I mean honestly, those who live in glass houses..... How many posts are on this site with people who are in pain for past taunts and recriminations made against them by others based on their weight? Everyone supports theses posters and recognizes the cruelty in name calling but I guess the Brown dad is different, I'm sure it will help his son a lot to hear his father, the man he loves, called the hurtful names that are being bantered about here. I just found it very ironic that a bunch of people who would not pass a "naked test" are mocking someone else who is in the same the boat as themselves. Flame away, as no one EVER admits a wrongdoing on an anonomous chat board.

i think ron has raised one terrific kid, who is generous / kind / good natured. he really doesn't bother me as a player, like manatee said ... maybe he's more the mastermind behind the sceens vs the loud obnoxious cousins, or kristin. ????

BUT, on a message board - everyone gets to say what they want, not against the rules to keep the convo on topic....

tara & mike = :confused: go black team!

I'm sure it will help his son a lot to hear his father, the man he loves, called the hurtful names that are being bantered about here.

Yes, because I'm sure his son comes here daily.

Mike? Mike, you there? Helloooooo, Mike?

I'll wait.

Yes, because I'm sure his son comes here daily.

Mike? Mike, you there? Helloooooo, Mike?

I'll wait.

I'm laughing my big fat rippled ass off.

Oh, no....there I go being hypocritcal.

Pleeeeze.

If you had actually read my post,

And if you had read mine, you would realize that a Moderator told you to cut it out and stop criticizing other posters who aren't doing anything against the rules.

If you must continue the discussion, take it to PM.

Shar-pei's everywhere are totally offended now!

Shar-pei's everywhere are totally offended now!

...and the thread winner goes to: JuneAct!

:confused::lol::w00t::lol::w00t::lol:

And if you had read mine, you would realize that a Moderator told you to cut it out and stop criticizing other posters who aren't doing anything against the rules.

If you must continue the discussion, take it to PM.

You tell her!

Grrrrrrrr.... growl...... WOOF! :w00t:

(just meant as a funny, nothing more) :confused:

My DH says there was a character on Star Trek who had the same face as Rons stomach. he tried a couple of weeks ago to find the name of the character or creature but didn't have any luck and isn't a big enough trekkie. Me I see gills, yeah I know its not nice but we all see what we see. Maybe if he wasn't such an a$$ we'd see a good personality and not some idiot condeming what we believe in (WLS) after all he said he was proof it didn't work so if hes the WLS spokesperson that makes it worse. By the way hes the one who choose to take his top off in front of the world

Saundra,

You hit the nail on the head. ALL of them are fat. I'm not calling any of the ones names who aren't acting like whiny jerks.

Oh, great...now whiny jerks are offended.

I can't win.

Oops...now winners are offended.

DOES THE PC CRAP EVER END?

DOES THE PC CRAP EVER END?

I gave up on being PC a loooong time ago. Makes life much easier and way more pleasant. For me, of course. Cuz I'm just that way. :confused: