Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Did you exercise today?

Just getting ready to do my workout. Posting here so that I'll make sure I get it done. I really need to find a place to get a walk in during each day too. I'll find it, just need to get a good fit for my routine. It's too dark out in the morning now to do it after I workout.

Sounds like everyone is doing really well. Yay us!!!

I have a doctor's appt today and I think he'll be really happy that I managed to lose a couple pounds over Christmas and New Year's instead of gaining. Woo hoo!!

That is fantastic!! Keep up the good work! :wub:

Shiny....running?!?! That is fabulous although I never see myself doing it.

I can only do a little bit of running mixed in with my walk on the TM. I'm at 36:40 for my 5K right now. I'm sure as I get lighter it will get easier for me to jog the whole time and get that time down considerably.

Here is my workout routine every week. I have been faithful for a month now, but did drop off for some months, which I know contributed to my weight gain… L Oh well. *Picks myself up and dusts myself off*

Sunday:

6:30 AM – Treadmill 5K; 6 PM – Stationary Bike 7 Miles

Monday:

6 PM – Calisthenics (30 Mins) & weight training

Tuesday:

6 PM - Stationary Bike 7 Miles

Wednesday:

4 AM – Treadmill 5K; 6 PM – Calisthenics (30 Mins) & weight training

Thursday:

4 AM – Treadmill 5K; 6 PM - Stationary Bike 7 Miles

Friday:

4 AM – Treadmill 5K; 6 PM – Calisthenics (30 Mins) & weight training

Saturday:

6:30 AM – Treadmill 5K; 6 PM – Stationary Bike 7 Miles

Dang Lil, I'm impressed. You really have quite a packed workout schedule there. I'm just gonna have to work in a walk in the mid-morning or afternoon until it gets light again at 6AM. I really like walking in my neighborhood. I get into a dreamy spaced out place and I'm done before I know it. Glad you guys are here. It's so much nicer when there's more of us for support. Yay! Off to workout now. :thumbup:

I was at the Y by 6 this morning. Did 30 min weight training (back, shoulders, triceps), and then only 21 min on the elliptical...for some reason, I just couldn't force myself - I had increased the tension and the speed...maybe too soon.

LilMiss - WHEW!!! What a grinding schedule! Kudo's to you for keeping at it!

Keep on checking in....let's inspire each other!

Yay Tap! You're really getting back into the groove. Great for you! It's great to have mmike, rhap, shiny and lil here. Where are all the rest of my victorious V's? Ready, Gibson, crystal, all the rest of you guys with way, way too many names for me to list? It's funny how many people were active posters last year and how many were excited and motivated. How can we get that enthusiam back? I know I want it back. Whether you lost 20, 50, 100 pounds I bet you'd like to do it again this year.

Let's go! We really can do it again.

Last night we went as a family to the local fitness center. We played rigorous games of air hockey and shot hoops for a while. I was going to count that as my workout, but then I was watching the Biggest Loser and thinking about Lil's posted schedule and realized I have to do more if I'm to be serious about getting these last 50 or so pounds off. So I did my short T-tapp workout late last night.

Today is my running day and I have only about and hour all day where I can fit it in, but I'm going to do it during that hour. I use the term running loosely. I'm a very slow runner, probably more of a jogger, but I call it running anyway. I'm currently training for a half-marathon in April. We'll see how that goes.

Great job everyone! Shiny that is fantastic - I don't have the motivation right now to push myself since I've been sick since beginning December. I have an appointment to see my PCP on Monday morning. I'm sure I have a sinus infection and bronchitis or some crazy stuff.

I did my bike last night and I did my TM this morning. :) I only did 30 minutes but that's ok. It's cold in that fitness center that early in the morning and I probably shouldn't have even gone, but I had to!

Keep it up everyone! :thumbup:

I'm trying to get motivated to go out in the freezing cold to go to a kickboxing class at the gym.

I'm posting here that I am going, so I have to go...

I think I'll get a Protein Shake from the gym bar when I am done as a reward (plus, I need the Protein and calories today - it was a busy day and I haven't eaten as much as I should).

I did my run tonight. The time slot this afternoon didn't work because we had wind gusting up to 60 mph and I couldn't run outside. So I went as soon as I could this evening which was from 8-9 p.m. and I was the last one at the fitness center. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and then 2 miles in 25 minutes on the treadmill. I'm proud of myself. I was really tempted not to go. This thread has helped!

I don't have the motivation right now to push myself since I've been sick since beginning December. I have an appointment to see my PCP on Monday morning. I'm sure I have a sinus infection and bronchitis or some crazy stuff.

I did my bike last night and I did my TM this morning.

Keep it up everyone! :thumbs_up:

Take care of yourself LilMiss.

I'm trying to get motivated to go out in the freezing cold to go to a kickboxing class at the gym.

quote]

Wish my Y offered that; it sounds like fun - or at least a great way to vent my frustrations! :w00t:

I did my run tonight. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and then 2 miles in 25 minutes on the treadmill. I'm proud of myself. I was really tempted not to go. This thread has helped!

YAY Shiny!! That's fabulous! And yes, knowing that Ezma expects me to report in is a motivator!:thumbup:

I hit the Y this morning and did 20 minutes of leg work with weights, then 20 min of fast swimming....should have done more, but I just feel so dragged. I tell myself that 20 min is better than 0, and certainly better than eating - which was the preferred option!!!:glare:

Okay, you guys are the best motivation I could want. I was logging on to post that I wouldn't be doing my workout this morning because I had a big day ahead of me. Well after reading all that you guys have done, I know I have to find time to do it this morning anyway. So now I'm off to squeeze it in before my friend gets here. Thank you all so much for being here. :thumbs_up:

Okay, you guys are the best motivation I could want. I was logging on to post that I wouldn't be doing my workout this morning because I had a big day ahead of me. Well after reading all that you guys have done, I know I have to find time to do it this morning anyway. So now I'm off to squeeze it in before my friend gets here. Thank you all so much for being here. :thumbs_up:

That's the way you do it Ezma, great!!

Okay so I woke up at 3 am this morning and thought... heh, yeah right! You're sick - stay in your cozy warm bed and sleep another hour. Then my legs found the side of my bed and stood up. I walked to my coffee maker and shoved it down my throat, and watched an episode of Three's Company. Then I got my butt up, dressed and walked in the freezing cold to my fitness center. Yay me! LOL

I didn't do anything last night though. Not so yay me. :thumbup:

It's so hard to get motivated this time of year! I am back at Curves after a two week vacation. I also have a co-worker who drags me to the fitness center a couple of times a week. I did 20 minutes on the eliptical and 20 on the treadmill on Tuesday. I hope to make it M-W-F at Curves and T-Th at the fitness center. Thanks for keeping me accountable.:thumbs_up:

I went for a walk with my hubby in this beautiful 60 degree warm spell. We ended up jogging for about 1/4 of a mile because the kids were home from the bus already and we weren't there yet. It was fun.