Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Friday Morning Weigh In - 26 December 2008

Our last weigh in of the year! And a good one for me too. :tongue2:

Last week: 77.7kgs

This week: 76.4kgs

Loss of 1.3kgs (2.9lbs!)

Considering I ate more than I usually do because of Christmas, I'm stoked that the fill seems to have kickstarted things in a big way. I'm only 14lbs or so from goal now!

I am also leaving tonight for Singapore, and am just aiming not to gain while away! A loss (however slight) would be amazing, as I'm not sure how I'm going to get my exercise in while away.

See you all when I get back, AllStars!

Yay Lellow that is great!!

I expected to gain or at least stay the same this week due to xmas eating habits but to my suprise I lost a little! I am down another 400grams (0.88pounds).

I am SOOOOOOO close to onederland!! 0.65pound away!!

Christmas was great...I couldn't overindulge like I used to I was happier about getting my photo taken and I had an absolute blast!

I did eat more than usual but not much. I stayed the same and am happy with that. Just hope I make my goal next week. I was happy having my photo taken this year. And look pretty good.

Hope everyone had a great holiday. I did get a nice cashmere sweater from hubby in a much smaller size than normal..it's a tad snug but I'll grown down to it. LOL

Congrats girls! I admire you for doing so well over Christmas. I didn't join you though, it's been a rough week for me eating-wise. I had to have half my fill removed 2 weeks ago cause I was way way too tight and I really thought that after 4 months I would have improved my habits enough to handle having no restriction for 2 weeks but I apparantly haven't. After having it removed I was up 4 pounds in a day and a half, but I was dehydrated so I wasn't worried by that. I managed to lose 2 of those pounds over the next week, but now those 2 pounds are back and I'm really bummed. I didn't stuff myself, but I just didn't have the will power to leave the candy alone and all that good stuff we're having with hubby and the kids home has been too much of a temptation. It's almost involuntary, like something in my body is saying 'eat it all now while you can'. I'll go in on monday to start building up my fill again little by little so I'm likely in for another month at least of having to go on willpower alone and I'm not feeling very confident. Add to that a Vegas trip with my coworkers in mid-January and I'm in for it.

Last week: 233

This week: 235

I'm down a pound this week (which is amazing, considering the booze and the chocolate). I'm at 185 lbs, which means I have crossed the halfway mark. (And I met my first goal!)

My next goal is 19.5 lbs away -- it's when my BMI crosses from "obese" into "merely overweight".

I finally busted my plateau! I am down 2lbs this week. I was surprised since I ate ham for Christmas dinner and figured the salt alone would push my weight up!

I only have 4lbs to go to meet my New Year's goal - don't think I will make it, but as long as the scale keeps moving down I will be happy!

I was looking at last year's Christmas pictures - man what a difference! I feel great and had a wonderful day with my family!

Well, I posted only my second gain since surgery this week (and the first gain was only 0.3 lbs), and I'm not surprised. Travelled home to see my parents, didn't exercise, ate for entertainment, didn't drink enough Water...all the culprits. But I'm getting back on track this week and hope to lose what I put on.

Last week 248.8

This week 252

Gain of 3.2 lbs

But I still made my Christmas goal of 50 pounds, so I'm pretty darn happy!

Last week: 173

This week: 172

Only 1 lb, but I did not gain! I am working out a lot this week so hopefully I will see another loss.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Last week: 193.1

This week: 192.2

Total loss: .9

Missed a whole lb by an ounce! LOL! Actually happy with that considering the way I ate. I didn't overeat at one sitting, I slowly ate the whole entire day! UGH! Can't wait til all of the junk stuff is gone. DH is plowing through it pretty fast so it'll be gone soon!

Had a great dinner of ham, roasted veggies, salad and rolls. Last night made a cheese tortellini dish with broccoli and ham. Tonight is going to be a yummy ham and navy bean Soup with rolls. Then the ham will be all gone except for left-over soup!

It's weird because I feel like I'm eating too much, yet I lost more weight this AM too. Strange. We'll see what the scale says tho next Friday.

i have been bouning back and forth the same pound for about a week and a half now. also have had ham the last three days so drinking tons of Water today and tomorrow - -hoping to be down to 262 on my monday weigh in.

can anyone help me with the ticker things and fun signature?

thanks!!

Congratulations Everyone!!! Way to go! This is my first week with such a low weight loss, but I know I ate too many Christmas goodies. I even managed one tamale, so I will be happy with my.5lb loss. A loss is a loss and definately better than a gain. I am working on more Protein this week and no sugar goodies. Have a wonderful week. :)