Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any one use Dr. Daniel Huacuz-Tijuana?

linda i wich have oportunity to meet you i will ask for you to dr Huacuz good look. Huacuz Surgical Center

Question for you "Viky"...

On another board you post on (MexicanBandsters, a yahoo egroup) you claim you are a Registered Nurse (RN) even though you wrote nurse registered yet on your profile over here you claim you are a teacher in FL.

Care to comment?

I was banded by Dr. Huacuz 9/20/07 and everything was great. I was terribly nervous about the country and such. The nurses were great, there is no language barrier as most would think. The majority of the nurses and the patient coordinator and the Dr. can hold a conversation with you in English. (not just questions about the surgery.) They were wonderful about making sure my husband was getting meals, he would decide what he wanted from menus and they ordered and had it delivered. He had his own room across the hall. I really could not have asked for a cleaner place. I think the lady that mopped got on her hands and knees. Your shoes squeaked when you walked down the hall. Ever heard of squeaky clean??? This place was that. The doctor even took for for a small sight seeing tour on our way to the flouroscopy. I had a problem 2 days after getting home and i called him at 1 am on his cell phone and he answered and told me what to do and to call him in 1 hour but i finally went to sleep so i did not call him back but the next morning he called to check on me. I thought that was great. He is very concerned and sweet. You would never have an American doctor treat you like he did. The whole staff was wonderful and i will definetly think about a Tummy Tuck from him. I can not go there every fill because of the distance but i can not wait to go back to see everyone. Do not hesitate to use Dr. Huacuz i do not think you will be disappointed.

bubblebelly. now you know why i always tell everyone to go to dr.huacuz. he totally is the best doctor ive ever met........ good luck on your journey......

My best friend was banded by Dr. Huacuz 8 months ago and received excellent follow-up from his staff. She had a wonderful experience there and said that a lot of doctors/hospitals in the states could learn a thing or two from him and his staff members.

Someone from his office called her when she arrived home in Oregon to ask if everything was ok and if she had any questions.

I’m so excited and really motivated to get the change of my life!!!! So far I just I have listened to good things about Dr. Huacuz, this makes me feel very safe and trusted

I’m Ready Go!!!!

Linda

Linda, Dr. Huacuz is my surgeon also and since I live in San Diego he does my follow-ups and fills. Since San Diego has been on fire for the past few days, I have been contacted by his clinic asking if I am okay. What other doctor would do that? Hey, let me know when you will have your surgery and I'll be happy to drop in and visit the day after. I will probably be in Tijuana doing my shopping near the clinic so it's very close.

Lynette

If anyone is going to be banded by Dr. Huacuz and are not bringing a support person but would like some company, please let me know. I will be happy to hang out with you. I know how it can be in a strange place with no one you know. I live in San Diego and would be happy to make the trip across the border. :) I'm always up for a little shopping.

Sweety

I got an email saying (below): I've never gone to him for fills, I just use fillcentersusa.

ShowLetter?box=lapband&MsgId=6690_1903123_1404_1628_9687_0_42938_23908_4247928584&bodyPart=2&YY=18652&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=4

Get a new Fill and start loosing weight again!!!!!

We invited you to our adjustment sale this coming

March 23rd and March 24th of 2007

We are going down on fill prices under fluoroscopy

We are offering you the following prices:

$170.00 dlls Adjustment under Fluoroscopy + transportation from the San Diego Airport to the Clinic and back to the Airport

$80.00dlls Adjustment under Fluoroscopy. We will go and pick you up on the border and take you back.

Get advantage of this 2 days sale and schedule now!!!

Star your Spring with a new fill

If you are interested contact us to our phone numbers

Or send us an email to info@huacuz.com

Our phones numbers are:

619.270.5367 619.270.5388

1800.630.0883 1866.880.3634

ShowLetter?box=lapband&MsgId=6690_1903123_1404_1628_9687_0_42938_23908_4247928584&bodyPart=3&YY=18652&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=4HUACUZ SURGICAL CENTER

Wow, that was big...I couldn't remember everything so I thought I'd copy and paste. Sorry about that.

Does anyone go for fills there?

i did not get that email. but i go to dr. huacuz for my fills. he does a great job. never any pain. i like to have my fills done with the floro. makes me feel better to see my stomach and know that the Fluid is going down well without leaks or complications. i also like to see that my band hasnt slipped. i have had one unfill by fill usa . that was ok, but to get my fill i want to see what is going on. i need that peace of mind....

Wow, that was big...I couldn't remember everything so I thought I'd copy and paste. Sorry about that.

Does anyone go for fills there?

I go to Dr. Huacuz for my fills and follow ups. Of course, since I live in San Diego, there is no need to pick me up at the airport. I appreciate the fluoro since it's nice to see what is going on with the band.

Happy New Year 2008!!!

Yes the new year will be very happy indeed! I'm glad to say that I reached one of my goals in 2007 - 100 down. "Only" 80 more to go. I'm a turtle when I comes to the weight loss and I know that I could speed it up with more exercise but things are going well and I am happy and healthy.

Hi. I was banded AUG07 and I too am a "Huacuzie". The treatment you receive from Dr. Huacuz and his facility is second to none. I know its kind of intimidating to go to another country and trust someone you've only met online or on the phone, but I did and I'm so happy for it.

I can only tell you that my life has changed 180 degrees. Thank the lord I had no complications and any questions or worries were promptly answered by Dr. Huacuz personally. I've since returned for 2 fills and they have both been fast and painless.

I recommend him to all my friends and family and to you too.

Good luck and feel free to contact me if you have any hesitations.

jad :nervous