Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Art work and their artists

Guest Barb B

Nana, I love the cloaks!! If I wasn't saving for my lap banding I would buy one. And your selection of clasps is great too. Barb

Been working on this lately. No idea if I'll end up looking like that, lol... Something is off in the face.. I probably screwed it up trying to see what my face would look like a little thinner, but oh well.

my dress design

mari - I loveeeeee your drawings...........you are oh so talented - I'd love for you to do a pic of me sometime (thinner but still voluptious of course with curves in all the right places dressed in a pink plaid pleated mini-skirt and tight white button up shirt tied off under the big boobs with some cool hooker heels with the thin leather lace that wraps up around the calfs and long red sexy hair) I'm sorry but was that too detailed? LOL - i just started typing and it came out - but sometime when your bored and want something to do - i can send you some pics of me - you are truly truly talented and I've never had any pics drawn or painted of me - I've always wanted to do one of the charactatures (sp?) but was always afraid it would be too horrifying and would scar me mentally forever

kare - what a talent you have for making God's green earth even more beautiful - definately a green thumb

delarla - awesome purses & caps - you are a woman of many talents as well

vines - good work girl - keep up the creativeness

now as for my creativeness - I hope you all don't hate me but I started this hobby back in January before I had even thought of the lapband and so I'm still getting the hang of it - but I'm a graduate of Wilton Cake Decorating courses and here are some of my cakes. I won't post the crappy ones. the good thing about being a cake decorater is that I can't eat all the cakes since they are paid for and have to be given to the customer - I really don't make cakes for us at home except for a special occasion - although we were eating plenty of practice cakes when I was in classes. here are a few - again don't hate me since we are all here to lose weight. :D

can somebody please post them so you don't have to click on them? I can't figure it out - here is the max i can upload of 5 - let me know if you want to see a few more.

post-204801-13813132285268_thumb.jpg

post-204801-13813132285795_thumb.jpg

post-204801-13813132286045_thumb.jpg

post-204801-13813132286401_thumb.jpg

post-204801-13813132286553_thumb.jpg

Donali, thanks for fixing my link, not sure what's up with that...

Thanks Vines :)

candy, if you send me a pic, I'll work on somethin' when I have some time :). And those cakes are amazing!!!

i love looking at everyones art work! sarah i looked at your website before (and again today) and you are GREAT! you should come out with a lapband comic book or cartoon!

i have a whole slew of things 'arty' things but the are all in TN since i have to careful in transporting them. these are two that photographed decently.

i dont know why they dont just show up? oh well.

the one 'birds' was an assignment using all the different techniques with pen and ink, you cant see it but there are stippling, cross hatching. my theme was flamingos.

the one of the girl eatin a peach was the first portrait i ever did. hence the man hands!

the last one is a progression of tiger lillies opening

i LOVE THE CAKES!!! your making my hungry!

post-204507-1381313228688_thumb.jpg

post-204507-1381313228708_thumb.jpg

post-204507-13813132287382_thumb.jpg

I love all this stuff - you guys are SO talented!!

Besides building the porch (which STILL isn't finished, by the way! :) ), I have been known to occasionaly dabble in artsy-fartsy things.

Pics to come later. Nothing like what you all do, but I really used to enjoy it.

:)

Okay, here are a few things I've done. I haven't had the time to play around with art since about 1985, but I've always enjoyed it, even though I will never be a great artist. :)

Top left - a painting I did with my grandfather. We did the same scene side by side, and this is how mine turned out. He was a commercial artist, and mountain scenes like this were a trademark of his. We used left over house paint to do these paintings.

Top middle: Watercolor of a wagon wheel. Watercolors are my preferred medium.

Top right: Mixed media - acrylic, barbed wire, and flour/salt clay (for the bird legs). Got the idea from a gift shop at a KOA campground.

Everything under the "Melismas" logo are notecards I've made - all with a musical theme.

post-203690-13813132292711_thumb.jpg

I'm a glass artist and here are two pictures (I hope they come out right). One is a gift I made for a Jewish Wedding. It's a shard box to save the broken glass that the groom steps on at the wedding. The other is my kitchen cabinet door.

post-203710-13813132300393_thumb.jpg

post-203710-13813132300919_thumb.jpg