Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

I just posted pics in an album! They are awesome, thanks for taking them guys! I made the album only viewable by friends so if ya arent my friend I can add ya hehehe.

Ms Donna I see you down there you got my cake yo?? lol We gunna meet up this week? Im lonely already lol. My hubby text me and said he misses me already :thumbup:

OK, I'm lame, no friends. What’s this friend crap all about. Haha

Nicolie I think I've sent a request. Can’t wait to see the pics!

CoCo - the pictures are wonderful. You looked so pretty and so happy! So glad Tahoe was fun. I never heard why your sweetie is going to WA for 3 months? Will you get to see each other at all during that time?

Reggie - you are amazing. What a beautiful party for CoCo. You are a real sweetheart. What a hostess!

Donna, Jess, Candra, Heather and April - you all look wonderful. I'm so glad you could go - I wish I could have too.

Tam - hang in. You need to get off the carbs, like I need to cut my portion sizes down! Go back to Protein and drink alot of Water.< /p>

Pam - I weigh and measure. I tend to eat the same things over and over, and I keep a food scale on my counter. I know that 2.5 oz of grilled chicken breast is 1/3 c. because I measured it once, so now it is easier for me to just cut off my chicken and throw it on the scale. Unfortunately I am having very little restriction so I can eat more than the 1/2 cup now. I also am not having trouble with much of anything - on Sat. we were doing a lot of errands and it got to be 4pm and we were at costco so we got a turkey wrap - which of all their things seemed like the healthiest. I was able to eat more than 1/4 of it (and it was big) complete with the lettuce, tomatoe and whole wheat torilla - even though I'm not suppose to have raw veggies or untoasted bread. Even if I eat more than I should, I am trying to make it good food - trying to stay away from the junk (other than the 2 cupcakes last weekend and a few licks of the brownie and cupcake batter and frosting this weekend when I was baking for the concession stand.)

Anyway - hope we are still on for Sat. 3/20 for the walk at the Wetlands. I suggest we meet there at 11 am and then we will be back at my house around 12:15 to 12:30 for lunch.

Ok so a while back I think I heard that Jes, Candra, Heather, CoCo, Tamra, Riley and maybe Lee were coming.

Anyone else?

I'll post directions later in the week to the park.

Ok so Tam, CoCo and I are on Stage IV and Riley is a vegetarian - any other food restrictions?

Edited by wantshealth

OK, I'm lame, no friends. What’s this friend crap all about. Haha

Nicolie I think I've sent a request. Can’t wait to see the pics!

Aww John - I'll invite you to be my friend!

Nicolie – Wow nice pics. You guys look great!

Reggie – Holy cow! Nikki and I are renewing our vows next month. Got plans? JK! You did such an awesome job! It looks absolutely amazing!

I've got friends! :thumbup:

Nicole, I hope you had a wonderful time. Jes, Candra, Donna and myself were glad to pull this together. It was great to have Heather over and meet new people. We had a lot of fun I a still trying to recuperate. I had to make another cake for a huge party on Saturday. All is well here.

Jes the shrimp was off the chain! I can eat that all day and so can Teiko! Thanks for all the help you guys!

So I got a fill after all the weight that I gained after Dr.Park read me the riot act as I danced around the reason for the weight gain. I have tried to be good. I have still maintained the 9lbs loss since my fill. Candra, I think I will name my band Rocky because it is kicking my a..... When I eat the stuff that I a not supposed to it gets stuck, so yes it is working and I am going to make it work hard. I want to be at at least 245 by May my bandiversary. I wish i would be at goal but it is not mathematically feasible.

Hope everyone is doing well! Good night

Nicolie – Wow nice pics. You guys look great!

Reggie – Holy cow! Nikki and I are renewing our vows next month. Got plans? JK! You did such an awesome job! It looks absolutely amazing!

I've got friends! :thumbup:

Thanks LOL John you are funny! Yes you've got friends just call on us!

Nicole, you look just beautiful! And your new hubby looks very happy. Looks like a wonderful day!

Reggie, you pulled all that together?! Absolutely beautiful! That cake is just beautiful...you definately have a talent and a creative eye! Sounds like some of the other girls helped you and looks like everything was a success.

Awesome!

Hey, I'd love to see the pics of the blushing bride. Reggie, that was so lovely of you to put that together for CoCo.

I think I sent you a friend request CoCo, but not really sure how to do it..... maybe Sleevers are all Lame!

Thanks everyone, it really was an amazing day.

lee I added you so you should be able to see them now.

Back to work today and man I dont want to be here lol..

Pat, my hubby went for work His uncle owns a painting business and is having to turn away jobs because he doesnt have enough help, so he asked robbie to go help for a few months. I am looking at jobs up there for myself too. Its such a beautiful place and I know he wont wanna leave so I am getting ready for the "Come on down" phone call lol. We will see!

The pictures are lovely - and you look great Nicole. Did you make the cake Reggie? Fancy fancy - even had a head table.

I will send you a friend request John.

I have yucky stuff to do this morning at work and I am procrastinating like crazy. I have 1/2 c ground beef for lunch - had a Protein Drink for Breakfast. I forgot to bring my frozen meal for lunch so my gr beef that was supposed to be breakfast became lunch - luckily I had the Protein drink in the fridge at work. Ugh - need to kick start my brain today.

Good Morning All,

Nicolie-Congratulations!!! It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Sorry I missed it!

Reggie-you are the bomb mb girl. Everything looks so pretty and elegant.

Hope all are well. I loook forward to seeimg you all on Saturday. I hope the weather is good.

Have a great week everybody....TTyL

Hi everyone,

Beautiful pictures Nicole! You looked lovely and so happy! Great job on the cake and the reception Reggie. Amazing!

So, only 1 week to go for me. I had friends over for dinner this weekend and cooked some of the recipes from cooking school in Paris. I am up half a pound naturally. One would think I would have learned by now the connection between eating and weight gain. Jeeze. I am working like crazy to get it back off with extra time at the gym today.

Hi everybody - just checkin in - been a long weekend!

cmelosew8 - Love the name! took me a minute but I got it - don't know of any sites but you are more than welcome here!

Pammie - how are you - I haven't seen you in so long.... :thumbup:

Coco - how does it feel to say "hubby" - and NO, you are NOT moving - you are bound to us. Need more "honeymoon" details - will email you the pics when I get home.

Analynn - are you at goal yet girl? what's up, what's up??

Laurel - I lived of ricotta cheese - still do! My fav is my faux tiramisu! a little splenda, a little expresso powder with cocoa dusted on top - Yummmmmyyyyyyy. You at goal yet?? I know you're close!!

John - so sorry bout all the puree's, Pb's & cold - You are in Hell on earth so bitch on - it's cool! I will send you a friend request too - I wanna be your friend.

Ali - Love the Avatar sister!

Mo - Miss ya girlfriend - long time no see, hear or read???

Hether - miss photogenic - you should really look into some type of modeling - guys I have the best pic of Heather. Yeah, it was christine that had the ricotta bake!

Christine - how's that bun cookin?

Ahs - go girl, GO!!!

Hi Karen - how's it goin?

Reggie - it was so so so great haning out with you Friday night - wish you lived closer! I talked to my child and she said she'd love to come to your house for a baking party - as long as she doesn't hafta bake LOL. Rambo is wishy washy - hope Rocky is better to you! Could you please remind me what a Protein is? All weekend I had cake & rice for Bfst, lunch & Dindin - that rice is off the chain - need that recipe - what is that spice you put in it???

Ya'll need to hire Reggie to cater your parties - she is the bimb diggidy cook - Of course JES will need to be there too with her shrimp!

JES - Yes, you know those shrimp you make are my favorites! really need to know how to make that sauce. I also need you to kick me in my A** to get me back on track - Reggie ruined me :smile2:

April - why do I never see you on here anymore - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your daughter! She's a kick! You should bring her next time! How's the vegetarian thing workin out for her??

Donna - my love - I am so very happy we got to hang out on Friday. We need to get together more often. We make a good team :thumbup: Love ya!

Riley Jane - how's it hangin? Hope to see you on the 20th - hell, bring that man of yours if you so feel like it.

Pat - can't wait till this weekend - Probably won't be able to stay long - got some bridezilla crap to do - food tasting for the reception dinner. Just what I need to do, right?