Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

here ya go Candra and Ash 510-307-2915 its in my phone ahhahaha

I added pics guys... Take a look. I know I am still at my before but look at my before picture... UGH..... Ate my lunch today and it was YUMMY....So far so good. hehehehe...

Hey everyone, yea, I'm swamped at work. Just wanted to weigh in on the 14th. I would love to go to the Santa Rosa/Petaluma group but it may too much to go there and then try to meet back in Vallejo with the Sac group. Can we go back to our original plan? Meet in Vallejo walk the pier on flat ground for those not feeling the bridge and then lunch afterwards? We can do the SR/Petaluma group meeting next time.

Let's take a vote

I vote VaLLeJo!!!!!!!:drool:

I can't come but if I could I would vote Vallejo since it is closer to me!! :-)

Weekends are crazy for me right now. My daughter has tutoring on Sunday. And I hang out with family on Saturday and try to catch up from the week. I lost my 9/80 so I don't have the extra day anymore and I am feeling it!! :-) Happy to have a job and nice to go home at 5 instead of 6 so there are trade-offs :-)

I was out until 10pm last friday night working. I got a late ER call. So that sorta bites into the weekend. But OT is nice!!

So I can't come and join in this time!! :-)

I went and got an unfill yesterday. I got to meet Dr. Im who I really liked!! He was really nice!!

I have the flu and can't keep anything down. I thought it was the band but seriously I am still throwing up today and have the runs (TMI i know). So I am just plain sick. But my band swelled until I could not even drink Water on Monday. I waited until Tuesday and realized I had to get some water in since I was throwing up so much. So I called over and asked them to take some of the fill out until I can get 100% well. I also have the whole chest congestion and cough. Pretty miserable and so glad to have some Fluid out so I can focus on getting better. I still have restriction today and everything is sore. Throwing up (not PB'ing this time, really throwing up)and the band don't mix to well.

I don't want to gain though I am liking being under 200. So I am doing the water. Right now I have no appetite anyway since nothing stays down. So far I am still doing ok but once I feel better I will have to be strict with the 1200 thing again. I am waiting until after Thanksgiving to go back.

Sorta tired of the fill/unfill routine but don't wanna slip my band. I sorta wonder if I should revert to the sleeve at some point. My body seems to fight the band for some reason.

I should have got the unfill when I saw Dr. Baggs last week but I wanted to try and make it work.............

The carafate was a great idea but I could keep it down. The taste was making me naseaus so it didn't stay down.

I had to go to Richmond ER though to get the unfill cause everyone was in surgery or down in Vacaville yesterday. ER was worried about me and I kept telling them this is NOT an emergency I just need some fluid out.......LOL!! But Kelly told me that was the quickest way to get an unfill :-) She actually came down and saw me in ER too which was nice!! My first trip to ER. I had to wear a mask cause of the flu thing. I am seriously hoping I don't have that pig thing!! LOL.

Did I mention I got the flu shot on Thurday for H1N1 and regular flu and promptly woke up with the flu on Saturday?? I know, I know they SAY you can't get the flu from the shots but I wonder........this is the second flu this month. I must be immune by now and I hope my band forgives me for all the trauma!! LOL

What a day!! I guess I got my trip to Vallejo yesterday ladies!! Sorry I didn't get to see anyone!!

Edited by swrktp

U poor thing Tina!!!!!! I am sorry u have been feeling so lousy! Why do u say u wonder if u should have gotten the sleeve???? Dr. Fisher offered that to me and Nicolie but we both have acid reflux.

I vote Vallejo too!!!

Tina it seemed like things were going so well??? You look great. What have the problems been for you???

~~~I would love for all of y6ou ladies to let me and cole know what the hardest things were and your biggest issues?

Hi everyone! Just wanted to know if any one is going to the support group in the Kaiser Richmond tonight?

Pam- I am riding with Liz and Nilcolie...I think we are doing Vallejo.

Tina- I am so sorry to here all this is happening. I sure hope you feel and get better very soon.

I agree with Liz can you all tell us "what the hardest things were and your biggest issues were? "

I have two more weeks..I know you all say dont worry.. piece of cake... but I tell you I hear this type of stuff that happens like with Tina and I can only think am I doing more damage than good. I have so many feelings..excitement,anxious,worried,frightened of the what if's.....DAMN 2 WEEKS 2 GO!!! I just want to scream..haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whew!

Maria get banded. The good thing about the band is that you can get an unfill if you need to.

Oh I didn't know about the acid reflux and sleeve. I had GERD really bad before surgery but nothing since. The band cured my acid reflux.

The only reason I said I might eventually have to convert to sleeve is if I keep getting to tight than Dr. Baggs might think that band is not working for me. I am waiting to hear what he says at the next appointment. Like he said we want me to lose weight not keep playing around with fills and unfills. Which is what it FEELS like I have been doing.......I have no idea why I get so tight so fast. I just do.....but other people go and get unfills. That is how you deal with it, it is fixable.

And I didn't need to go to ER I just needed an unfill. Lots of drama for something that wasn't a big deal. But now I can say I tried out ER.........:-) First time!! Nothing like I expected. No rushing around or bring red lights or dying people or anything!! :-)

I vote Santa Rosa, but maybe I'll just go up and come down to Vallejo. Sonoma ladies, what's the info for the Sonoma support group?

I'm trying so hard to kick the sugar habit. Stupid Halloween got me hooked again. I'm weaning myself right now, it's tough. I'm having an easier time getting back to the gym, 50 minutes elliptical each night this week.

Happy Birthday Nicole!!

Any room in your car Liz and Nicolie? I will help with gas. Is your car just going to Vallejo or also to Sonoma?

Sorry to hear you have are sick Tina. My boys got both flu shots at the same time and my daughter got the seasonal flu shot and the nasal H1N1 - I got the seasonal shot - none of us had any effects from it. I was worried my daughter might as the nasal one is not completely dead. Maybe you picked something up at the hospital? Yes, Dr. Im is really nice - I think I am the ony one in our group who had him as my surgeon?

Hi all I hope you are doing well! Hi Donna!!

Welcome Ash and Canole, there are so many new names and faces and I would love to meet you all sometime soon.

Candra Darling how are you? I totally hear you about the 2.5 ccs I had that for 16 weeks before I got my first fill. It was good for the forst two months and I been down hill since. I am having to do a lot of head therapy these days. The good news is that I am back down to 263 after gaining as much as 9lbs. Hang in there it will get better.

Hey Jes Hope you are well.

Checking in to see how you all are doing!!! Wishng you all a healthy evening.