Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Oh and I never did have bandster hell . . . maybe because I stayed away from carbs? The only hell times for me are right before a fill, like, NOW

I want to bite someone . . . .

Liking the scales? I like mine lately:D

Hope to hear how everyone is doing!!

DANG it Nicole, now I'll NEVER catch you! I gained almost 2 back waiting for this fill, up to 180 again and for a little while I was only like 3 lbs. more than you . . . man it is HARD to LOSE when you don't have much left! When I reach my halloween ticker goal tho, I will be in a 10 like you and THAT willo make me happy :-) Love you skinny girl!!

Oh notice I said "WHEN" and not "IF"

Tina are you bringing a food log for Robin tomorrow?

OMG Candra, you have not heard my crazy stories?!?

OK, so, back then I was eating meat. I got me a Magic Bullet, which is NOT just for State 3! If you could suck it through a straw (which of course I NEVER did - I only used a straw for vodka or rum drinks with umberellas) then it qualifies as Stage 2. SO - I would use canned chicken and make my own homemade cream of chicken with canned chicken, westsoy unsweetened unflavored soy milk, BUTTER (yes butter) and salt & pepper, YUMMO. I also made my now-infamous "Cream of Jimmie Dean" on a day that I was Jonesing REALLY bad for some biscuits and gravy - it was the best thing I ever had!!

Riley you crack me up....I want some cream of jimmy dean!!!!

Do tell, I'm sick of my creations and I have a whole 'nother week

Candra I'm off to wallys. I'll meet you at A&A at 3? It's in the same lot as Jamba & TJ's.

Had the physch meeting today not bad. i weighed in at 260, how crappy. I was 256 last week with Baggs, but I also had just ate lunch today an hr before I went....ah well...

Had the physch meeting today not bad. i weighed in at 260, how crappy. I was 256 last week with Baggs,...
but I also had just ate lunch today an hr before I went....ah well

Hi everyone!

Tamra- dont get discouraged keep going, that was me a couple weeks ago..but now finally I am at goal it took me a freakin long time and I still need to lose more b4 surgery. I left a message for Sarah to call me back to set up an appt.

I have a question; should I be logging what I eat b4 my appt with Liz? is she going to want to see a log? what should I expect from the case manager appt other than the quiz.

Can't wait till Saturday I am looking forward to it. I am in need of some threads I am sure you all may have gotten rid of your 20-22's if not, I can take them off your hands. Heather whatever doent fit you I can take I am in 22's yuck!! I cant wait until I can say I wear a size 10 I think I was 19 when I last said that:laugh:

Maria

Jeez, I was wearing a 14 when I was 14. I'm still in a 22. Some 20s are fitting. I have pants from last month's swap they're a 20 and I can get them buttoned and zipped, but it pushes everything up and over (severe muffin top going on) and I can't breathe. So they're staying in the closet for a while longer.

My scale was mean again. It was being so nice to me this week, then it got moved to another part of the floor. I tried it again and was up 9 lbs! I can't believe the part of the floor makes a 9 lb difference. Ugh.

Tamra- my psych appt is a week from tomorrow. It's at 11, so I won't be having lunch before! Maybe some of the locals want to walk a bridge or something? You know, if they're up to it. :thumbdown:

Oh Nicole, Crossroads is kinda snobby. I went in once with 2 loads full of clothes (some brand new, tags still on) and they didn't take anything. None. But that means that their stock is really good quality. At least, its supposed to. I hope they buy my dress and coat, they are both super cute and I'm bummed they don't fit anymore. Who knows, maybe I'll find some cute clothes to wear to work. My size 24 pants are getting pretty baggy. I'm going in looking like a total slob. Oh well!

Heather let me know I'll walk the bridge with you.

Maria, you don't need the food log for your CM appt. Liz will just go over the test make sure you have it complete before. I thought it was laid back.

Oh Heather the Psych appt is laid back too.

ok you veterans my port is hurting really bad I thought the under wire of my bra was laying on it but I've been bra-less for at least 2 hrs and it's still hurting, and I feel it moving up to my shoulder. :thumbdown:

I am meeting with my Case Manager on Monday. It's been a long journey so far. I think I first went to Richmond around this time last year. I went to the orientation but then never did anything else until around May. Then I started with a life coach and started doing all kinds of things, Jenny Craig, hiking, biking, all kinds of stuff.

I hope I get a surgery date for October so that I feel half way decent before Thanksgiving.

Wish me luck -

Sharon

Hi Ladies, It's good to see everyone is doing well. Candra, I am around struggling but trying, my fill did me no good. I'm glad you guys are doing fine and shopping and working out. I'll see if I can make it on saturday.

Reggie - Looking at your stats and following this thread for so long you have done so well! Keep pushing! I know how hard it is. On a lighter side for a while I thought and hoped you were a guy but something probably gas in the boobs or cramps indicated you were not. :thumbdown: I almost popped into this thread a long time ago thinking you were a guy. Please don't take any of this the wrong way.

Most of us would admit we are all struggling somehow. This week I have probably put back 5-10 pounds and all I think about is why didn't I get a band cause I worked so hard not once but twice. We are so lucky to get these surgery opportunities, it will still be a challenge but we can and will loose weight and inches. I hope you can make it Saturday.