Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Terry-we do have a community pool for the townhouses we live in. I really hate the beginning of summer because I KNOW I am going to burn! I wanna go to the pool but I dont wanna burn!! Sun block doesnt block everywhere...i usually miss places and I end up looking streaked or polka dotted....like in Gruene, remember? lol

Aww Kat, so glad you were able to save Terry's post!

Terry - I hope you have a fantabulous time next week! I'm off to Cabo San Lucas with my whole family. Tuesday to Tuesday. I know, weird days but we are staying at my dad's friends timeshare condo and that's when it was available!

The game was awesome last night! We all had so much fun. My friends overdid it with the beer but since we were getting dropped off it was no big deal. I don't drink beer so I sipped coke and Water all night so I was the only one at work this morning. They won't be in until noon today, LOL...

Sunday is Juan's birthday and I planned a little shin-dig for him at the house. Nothing big, just his extended family and my immediate family. I realized after I had committed to this and told everyone about it that it's two days before we are scheduled to leave for 7 days. What was I thinking?? I barely have enough time to pack and now I'm cooking and hosting people? ay ya yay... i get myself into these kind of situations all the time...

Morning, slept in a little and now running late.

I'm taking my sis to go see "My life in ruins" today. Looks like a movie that isn't to complicated for her.

Everyone have a great day.

Tracy I thought that was kat's post too, lol

I had 5 days of having to drag myself out of bed pitty party, im back up to what i lost but... I am super PMS, going to do lots f lemon Water, plus been pb'n on everything, i'm a mess, but.... i have been walking and starting to feel it big time in my butt, i'm taking this morning off, might go later tonight.

So there, not lost anything, still 208, i suck!

I have a gift card from jcp i got for xmas, only $25 but i got a thing in the mail for $10 off any item $10 or more and that and a huge sale, i'm going to see if i can pick up a couple of things for AL with that, even if a couple of cute tops, I love summer tops

I am going to do a week of tanning next week for a refresher on the places i can't tan in the sun. My dd is fair like you Tracy, i got her 6 visits and as I can go in for the full time within 3 visits the first time for the year, she only went in for 3 and worked up to 5, just to take the pastyness away, she cannot be in the sun, but ds, he has not used a drop of sunblock and is tan, not dark dark, but is definately tan, she has her father's irish skin and he is all mine. LOL

ok i'm off for the day, make it a good one everyone

hmmmm.....sure is quiet around here.

Jenn-i thought about just going a few times to at least get away from the scary white! lol I dunno.

Lunchtime check-in...

That sounds just like you, Haydee... hosting a shindig while preparing to go on vaca. Juan's b'day! I've been waiting for it! :)

Did errands w/DH all morning (he took today off)... so now it's work all afternoon... bbl...

Good afternoon, Violets..

I've accomplished nothing so far today except a couple of loads of laundry. We just finished lunch and now I'm going to clean a little bit downstairs and then jump in the pool.

If any of you are watching the news, there's a story about a plane that got diverted because of turbulent weather. Not that unusual to me, except it was the airbus from DETROIT to HUNTSVILLE!!! Yikes!! They diverted the flight to Memphis. Keep fingers crossed that the weather is good in two weeks!

Off to get working and exercising.. BBL

I've accomplished nothing so far today except a couple of loads of laundry. We just finished lunch and now I'm going to clean a little bit downstairs and then jump in the pool.

If any of you are watching the news, there's a story about a plane that got diverted because of turbulent weather. Not that unusual to me, except it was the airbus from DETROIT to HUNTSVILLE!!! Yikes!! They diverted the flight to Memphis. Keep fingers crossed that the weather is good in two weeks!

There isn't really much that would keep me from getting on a plane but....:)

Oh dear, this morning they diverted it?? Hadn't heard about it. Must have been bad weather en route, we just had light rain; and I've seen planes coming in during tornado warnings.

I'm sooooooo hungry... :)

Oh, any of you watch Tori & Dean? I saw their nanny is getting the lap-band..

Hey Girls~

Not sure if I posted yet today...but I am on my NEW PUTER! I like it very much.

I swear, I am watching the minutes tick by today. I was gonna stay after school but I got so much done. I think I am gonna go home at 2 and take a quick nap before Susanne's apt w/ the doc...she is FINALLY gooing to my ENT for her allergies.

I got my ch. 4 and 5 back from the editor. She hadn't given those to me...and I've been waiting. I wanted to have ALL the edits done before the last day of school, but now that is moved to next week sometime. Ch. 4 is gonna take me a while, ch. 1 and 2 took 7 hours...and ch. 4 is 70 pages alone:eek:.

Thanks Judy...I am excited to move into rt college, not just online. I worked on my curriculum vitae today. It was great to finally update that last degree:biggrin:. Again, I am not looking yet...just inquiring about the 2010-2011 school year.

I read a bunch from everyone today in passing...and now can't remember what I wanted to say.

50 more min...Lawd help me!

Did I mention that movie, The Proposal was SOOO good. Still thinking about how cute it was!

Back from movie and grocery store. The movie was cute and we had a good time. Came home and made sloppy joes and baked Beans. dinner is already because I have to take my younger sis to the hospital at 5pm. She's having an MRI done on her knee and is scared $&*@less about it. So I told her I would go to easy her mind.

I feel like I need a nap really bad.

Everyone going on vacations is making me sad. Maybe some day I can go on a vacation. Anywhere. Even down the street would work for me.

Laura, I've never seen that show. Is it any good?