Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Jenn - I sure will pray for Kev. I'm sure that's really scary. Where is the blockage?? :ihih:

Ok, I thought of it -- the thing I love about myself is my general curiosity about a wide variety of subjects, my need to create, and my open-mindedness. Physically, I like my wrists...LOL

(Thanks TracyK)

good morning.

I got your package Suzanne!

I will do 15 minutes.

I am caring and loyal.

I only have one appointment today!! I had two then the one canceled. I really hope I get some more today!!! I really am worried.

Terry, our horoscope said not to travel because we didn't want to go anyways, it was in the new tvguide I got. So every Gemini stop your vacation plans, you don't want to go anyways!!!!

I am in a foul mood today huh!!!

I can come help you Laura!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in a good fighting mood!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kat!!!!!!!

Congrats Tracyk!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela, that looks like a great movie!!

Haydee glad your sister is alright. My family is real tight like that, and would hurry to the hospital if someone was hurt.

Hi Michelle, Tracyks, Jen, Judy!!!!

Jane - I am leaving for the Guadalupe River tomorrow and WILD HORSES couldn't keep me from going! So there!

Well, I hope Kat is proud of herself. LOL.

I worked out this morning, went to Home Depot. Mailed a package to one of the Vi's. Came home and did housework. Went into the spare room and started bagging old clothes to take to Goodwill. Boxed up stuff to take also. Doing laundry and now I just have the kitchen floor to mop. Whew.

I've had 100 calorie coffe cake pack -5am.

Bowl of High Fiber Oatmeal

1 stick of string cheese.< /span>

Water and Tea.

Terry, Have a great trip.

Haydee, hope your sister is improving.

Laura, You still chewing butt?

thanks guys

i'm a mess, just fixed my bathroom door to occupy myself, and i might take down 2 small walls i'm antsy.

I'm fixing and patching with all the leftover materials from the kitchen and hope to paint the living room and bathroom soon, ok i hope mom paints while i'm gone, i do Patches and walls and she paints, kind of works nice, i hate painting.

i guess it is good, i've been wanting to fix that stupid door forever

Not chewing butt, venting around here. The person in question isn't here today (yet) which is very odd, considering they never are out without letting everyone know in an e-mail.

HMMMM.

She didn't catch wind of it, so I don't know what's going on.

Having a meeting about it after lunch. Gotta be calm and professional. It's war though, if she doesn't get fired, I am no longer nice to her. I'll smack a bitch.

Gotta be calm and professional. It's war though, if she doesn't get fired, I am no longer nice to her. I'll smack a bitch.

That's my Girl.

Having a meeting about it after lunch. Gotta be calm and professional. It's war though, if she doesn't get fired, I am no longer nice to her. I'll smack a bitch.

Laura-you are from the slapaho tribe too?:ihih:

Oh and btw...I went to the gym and did 3.3 miles on the treadmill and now I have a blister....but its OK, it is worth it. :ihih:

Kat -- I am actually trying not to move today. I think I have the flu and the less moving, the less chance of getting sick again.

My brain isn't working today -- I'll have to think about what I like about me tomorrow.

My stomach hurts. I'm nervous/excited? Ready for this week to end so that I'm that much closer to my vacation...

Still got tons to do here at work though, so I shouldn't be wishing for the end of the week just yet, LOL.

hi gals

heading out to a job fair, wish me luck!

i'm going for safety coordinator